Ace Rental Cars

Ace Rental Cars

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ace Rental Cars

Danielle-Dee G.
Danielle-Dee G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

fantastic customer service from ace rentals Sydney Airport. With great information about tolls to finding me at the airport when they discovered I had left my phone behind when returning the car. Will use again.

Sam L
Sam L

Best experience of renting a car so far

I usually go with other providers, but I gave this one a go although it doesn't have a depot at the airport. I love it! The pick up and drop off is quite efficient (they just do it on demand, so basically you don't need to worry about timing- except that you need to be there during their office hours). The car is great and the price is awesome, as a comparison, I got the same car model with another rental company for nearly 3 times the price!! I didn't get extra charges, I will definitely deal with them again next time.

Nycol4
Nycol4Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car rentals

Great company, great experience. Will be sure to rent from them next time Im on holidays in Brisbane. Car was booked and paid for in advance making the pick up process nice and quick. Had no problems when returning the car making my rental hassle free. Thank you Ace

abdul
abdulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went very smooth

At ace car rentals the staff are friendly it was cheap to hire the car all transaction went smooth it's a $250 bond payment which they put a hold on your account so make sure the bond money is there.
There is also a shuttle bus service that pick you up from the airport and take you back.
Overall everything went smooth will definitely be hiring my next car from ace car rentals.

dandb clays
dandb clays

no problems all easy

easy to find near city and airport , no long wait very helpful at desks and gave directions and also a few tips .about the areas you are driving into which is extremely helpful . car was fine no problems with it at all .

Excellent Value

We hired a car from Ace Car Rentals in Cairns. The staff there were incredibly friendly and helpful. Ours was a "mystery" car which turned out to be a late model Hyundai i30 and it was fabulous. Would definitely rent from Ace again and thanks to the staff at Cairns for their professionalism.

Ron S
Ron SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suited our needs perfectly

The vehicle was perfect for our needs, sightseeing Adelaide and the surrounding winery regions and other attractions. Great service, friendly staff and most importantly, no waiting. We would highly recommend Ace Rental Cars.

Car hire

Easy to book, friendly, helpful staff very relaxed atmosphere in the office which was good as it was the first time I had collected a vehicle without my husband. Only thing I would say is the car had a stale smoking smell.

Excellent service

Even though not located at the airport, the pickup service was quick and pain free, check in was also quick and friendly. Overall, good value for money.
Car was in good condition, with more extras than we were expecting.

Ian
IanPerth, WA

Good Service - Provided with an upgrade

They were a bit under the pump but responded politely and quickly to each customer
Payments made when booking vehicle
Vehicle was different to the one ordered - supplied an upgraded vehicle
Travel to see family. Vehicle exceeded my needs but I really liked the upgrade

No problems

Did an online hire. Customer service was good on arrival at Dunedin airport. Directed to the hire car in carpark but would have appreciated representative to accompany me to the car as it was dark and not easy to find among many other cars.
Very satisfied with the car - altho' older model it was well maintained and it suited my needs.

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition

Good hire.

All good thanks. would use again.
Car was fine and economical.
Appreciate the insurance cover.
Cheers. Appreciate the vehcile hire and hope this is the last survey I will have to endure as im pretty sure i jave been asked to complete a few now, for Ace.

Pat Murphy
Pat MurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Rental

From the get go the whole experience was great, the minute we walked into the office we were greeted with a pleasant welcome. All the time we told of our options and how we could benefit from them. The car itself was a little bit dated and I did struggle a little to get comfortable behind the wheel but managed. We toured the North Island east coast as this was the only section of New Zealand that we hadn't toured. I have NO problems with our choice of vehicle, would hire again.The only fault we had was the door remote control failed.

great holiday

Customer service was great, very polite, there were three customers and two staff, but I was acknowledged and told "won't be long" whilst the previous customer was being dealt with. Great little car, served my needs, as booked.

As per usual an excellent service.

This is our fourth hire with Ace and everything was as we anticipated. We also were given an upgrade , the vehicle was clean and well maintained.All staff were very helpful and prompt with any queries.