Acer G276HL

Acer G276HL

G276HLG, G276HL and G276HLBQBID
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Acer 27" Monitor good value for money

I was looking for dual monitors to replace the 24" I use at work. As Acer have a program called grid vista which can convert the screen into 4 different sections or other combinations, I realised a larger monitor like the Acer G276HLBQBID would be more appropriate with Grid Vista. For work purposes this monitor is perfect, has a clear crisp picture, easy to assemble and looks great. I thought it would be too big for my workstation but suits perfectly. The selling point for me was the three year warranty and cost. At just under $300.00 including delivery via Australia Post, I couldn't say no.
I'm so impressed with it, I have purchased one for my fifteen year old son for gaming. I'll follow up with another review as to his feedback.
Lightweight, includes a HDMI port, 3 year warranty, value for money
Stand is low and needs to have a phone book or two under it to get the height

Update: Still impressed with this monitor that I want to buy another so that I have two (dual) screens the same size at work. I have used a monitor stand to get it to the correct working height, you know, office ergonomics etc.. cheers