4Acer KA242Y

4Acer KA242Y
4.5

100% · 20%

Display Quality
Brand Manager for Acer? Claim your listing.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Easy to use for non techno's

Purchased this Acer from Harvey Norman. Very light to move. Love that the hardware is installed as an all in one. I traded my lap top in for the Acer. I love the large screen and if I needed to it is large enough to watch a movie on. I'd prefer this 100% to my lap top. I am not tech savey but I am finding this easy to use. Once it was set up with a support team over the phone I have been able to navigate with no problems Show details
Snowy Pete