Acer Predator X34

Acer Predator X34

Storm S.

Storm S.Central West, NSW

Finally completed my set up!

Finally completed my Acer predator set up! Amazing with the built in speakers, makes it so handy with less cables. Clear as picture. Very easy to setup. Price slightly high but worth it

Glenn I

Glenn ISouth West, WA

Great Gaming Monitor

Had this monitor now for 3 days and is the newer Acer Predator X34P model which has improvements over the X34. It can be overclocked to 120 Hz from the standard 100 Hz.

The base does take alot of desk space which can be annoying if you got sound bar as it won't go under the legs the monitor.

Finally its best to get the monitor calibrated as the stock factory settings need tweaking. I did that and boy the contrast and brightness settings after is way better.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,199.00.

Addy

AddyPerth

A nice monitor with some minor cons

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Monitors

Find out how Acer Predator X34 compares to other Monitors

Dave

DaveSydney

Great for gaming

I have had this monitor for about 6 months now and the graphics look so good on my games and it also supports G sync so I can run 100 thx on my nvidea 1080ti.Only down fall is the base takes up so much room on my desk it can be a little close.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sibron

SibronPerth, WA

Great image

BIG screen! After looking at some reviews and the specifications, I didn't think it would look so big.
I had 2 screens set up which was fine for working, but for gaming it always had 1 screen.
This solves that problem, it is fantastic for both work and gaming. There are some setting up issues, but nothing terrible, just a matter of getting the right settings.
I have 3x HD6990 graphics cards in crossfire, and they don't have enough grunt to run games such as WoT at medium resolution on this monitor. So be sure you have a decent video card or be prepared to lower the resolution of your games.