2Acer Predator X34

86% · 61 · 14%

1.0
3.0
Display Quality
Brand Manager for Acer? Claim your listing.

g h.
g h.Sydney, NSW9 posts

What a Piece of Junk never had such poor customer service

Major failure within warranty period motherboard, Acer refusing to replace only offering refund or repair as if I would want this pos back who knows what will happen in 6-12 months after repair with no leg to stand on, they have the X34GS in stock but are refusing to replace with this model as the X34P is end of life, really annoyed never had such bad customer service and they even expect me to pay the extra money to get what I want the X34GS unbelievable, I should not be worse off in this situation Show details
Display Quality
Dean S.
Dean S.Sydney, NSW6 posts

For work for gaming; works well!

This monitor has been great. Easy to run split screen setup for work, and great to play games on too. Text is nice and clear.
I did buy a Adtec monitor riser for this screen however as I found the base would have taken up way to much desk space however.
Sound is average from the built in speakers however. Recommend listening to anything at low volumes to avoid harsh distortion, or via headphones instead.
Webcam sits nicely on top of the screen for video conferences too. Show details
Storm S.
Storm S.Central West, NSW3 posts

Finally completed my set up!

Finally completed my Acer predator set up! Amazing with the built in speakers, makes it so handy with less cables. Clear as picture. Very easy to setup. Price slightly high but worth it
Glenn I
Glenn ISouth West, WA13 posts

Great Gaming Monitor

Had this monitor now for 3 days and is the newer Acer Predator X34P model which has improvements over the X34. It can be overclocked to 120 Hz from the standard 100 Hz.

The base does take alot of desk space which can be annoying if you got sound bar as it won't go under the legs the monitor.

Finally its best to get the monitor calibrated as the stock factory settings need tweaking. I did that and boy the contrast and brightness settings after is way better. Show details

Addy
AddyPerth, WA5 posts
Dave
DaveSydney35 posts

Great for gaming

I have had this monitor for about 6 months now and the graphics look so good on my games and it also supports G sync so I can run 100 thx on my nvidea 1080ti.Only down fall is the base takes up so much room on my desk it can be a little close.

Show details

Sibron
SibronPerth, WA57 posts

Great image

BIG screen! After looking at some reviews and the specifications, I didn't think it would look so big.

I had 2 screens set up which was fine for working, but for gaming it always had 1 screen.

This solves that problem, it is fantastic for both work and gaming. There are some setting up issues, but nothing terrible, just a matter of getting the right settings.

I have 3x HD6990 graphics cards in crossfire, and they don't have enough grunt to run games such as WoT at medium resolution on this monitor. So be sure you have a decent video card or be prepared to lower the resolution of your games.