Achtung Camper

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (8)

Deb and Lindsay

Deb and LindsayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The wait is over, we love our new 6.1 VW Bay leaf green Achtung Camper

Ronnie, Tania and all the friendly team looked after us to design all the elements we wanted and never tried to upsell their fit out at any time. Their attention to detail and quality was outstanding. Everything works well and the van drives beautifully. It quiet and easy to set up. Everyone in our street has come over to have a look and they are very impressed.
We are looking forward to many adventures in our gorgeous “Ivy” Achtung Campervan
Deb and Lindsay

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021

Boomer the Camper van....

Customer service all the way...before, during and after. Full of confidence that if we have any problems in future they will help us out. We have named her Boomer because we can't seem to leave our driveway without returning because we always forget something!
Our VAN has given us the opportunity to get out and about and breathe in the serenity and to explore beyond. We kept our design following the KISS method and this has served us well.....that is what Achtung is about. Listening to the customer and helping to create the Van you want.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Lyn T.

Lyn T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Killer Kombi

We are extremely happy with our new T6.1 LWB. It was great to choose our colours and fit out. Achtung gave us fantastic service and workmanship. Nothing was too much trouble. It’s created a lot of interest on the road, people are very impressed with our Kombi. Well done Tania, Ronnie and staff. Highly recommended Achtung Campers.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Achtung Camper compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Marion L.

Marion L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous quality and amazing customer service

I now have had my Van for 6 months and couldn't be happier with my decision to buy from Achtung Camper.

It was not always a easy process - there are a lot of decisions to make and things to learn, especially if its your first camper. The Achtung Camper team were very patient with and offered as much help as possible.

I feel I have a unique, quality product and that there is plently of information provided and support offered if I need it going forward.

Thanks Achtung Camper!

Store LocationAchtung Camper Geelong
Date PurchasedMay 2019

The best campervan ever

The team are friendly and professional. They anticipate questions and are so patient explaining everything.
My camper is awesome, everything is easy to use and I know that if I have any questions, I could contact the team anytime. Also have plenty of material to refer to and there are helpful videos on the website.
The van setup is practical and looks great, I chose my own colours for the bed and cupboards and there are lots of thoughtful extras included. It's obvious that Tania and Ronny have been away and had lots of practice with this setup.
Thanks so much.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Alan S.

Alan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High-quality product and helpful, friendly conversion service

Achtung helped with every one of our (likely tedious!) questions before we booked in our VW T6 for its conversion to the "Nature Lover", perfect and cosy for 2 adults and 2 kids (11 and 12). There are so many small touches that come from their experience and attention to detail. Delightful to deal with. Thanks team!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great VW campervan conversion - we love it!

We bought a used LWB VW Transporter and had Achtung Camper convert it to a campervan. Great customer service right from the start and we love the finished product! We use it all the time. Lots of great info on their website and they make the whole process very easy.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018
The B.

The B.Southwest, VIC

Achtung camper...LOVE IT!!!!!

Achtung staff are FANTASTIC to deal with, customer service great, made every aspect of purchase and fitout easy and efficient. Absolutely love their range of materials and fitout styles. Quality of materials and workmanship honestly EXCEPTIONAL. Not often (if ever) that expectations are exceeded but these guys do. I could not be happier with my Campervan conversion. I am NEVER home now and just love being away in my van thank you Achtung for the fantastic work that you do!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2018