4.9

A high quality aussie-european style VW camper van

We had our brand new SWB T6 converted by Achtung Camper one month ago now. And I can say that the quality of the conversion is incredibly good. After 4 other VW campervan in France and Australia, it is the best quality one. Even something noticeable, the furniture does not make any noise at all. We enjoyed our first weekends with it and look forward to go for holidays with our runner.
    I have only one comment, the comfortable bed/seat lets a lot less storage space than the european style ones. Maybe you can't get comfort and space at the same time. Hopefully a lot of other small storage cupboard are included in this conversion.

Rudi

Rudiasked

Looking to hire a campervan/motorhome for my 30 yo niece and her partner from Holland. They will be here for 5 weeks in March April 2020. Could you give me a rough estimate of the costs involved please

Tania D.Achtung Camper

We don't do rentals sorry!

Get an answer from our members and Achtung Camper representatives