ACN Pacific ADSL

ACN Pacific ADSL

Brand Manager for ACN Pacific? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
raivinders
raivindersSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst company to deal with...Never deal with them.

Worst service

Really sorry to say but i have experinced terrible customer service. I was convinced to connect internet with insufficent information.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Super slow yet super expensive - just what I wasn’t after

Arvinder bhatti
Arvinder bhattiVictoria, 3175

Save your time stay away from acn

Just book for ACN pacific broadband through an agent well i thought it gonna be better... but you cant believe the speed they delivered to me it was 00.25 kbps even cant use the smartphones... well then we go for customer service so did everything we can so finally they give us appointment with technician after 10 days so today ha came and check everything but he couldn’t even understand what to do he recken may be have to change wires in street ... I'm tired of acn trash.

Find out how ACN Pacific ADSL compares to other Internet Service Providers

I am disappointed with the service of ACN Naked DSL I have been a loyal customer for 3 years to long

I am very disappointed with ACN Very poor customer service. Time to look after customers.
4 years off loyalty to company but Thay just don’t cere
Rang ACN last week to let them know that I would be changein service provider at end off billing cycle. But cut off next day cut off around 10 days before the end off billing cycle
and left family with no internet rang ACN this morning and sed their was nothing Thay could do
Please acn get the care factor and customer service right before you have no customers. It’s ok to pay the bills but not much care from Acn side .

Trash

Dog trash internet speeds. Poor connection constantly dropping out. Poor customer service. We have been with them for almost 2 years too long.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

BIG FAT ZERO on a scale of 1 to 100 !!!

Consistently hopeless Internet speeds and service !! Definitely the worst internet provider we've ever had. Makes me feel I'm still living in 1997 and using a dial up.... Never choose ACN

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019

Worst Service ever from any ADSL provider

Feriel aliBrisbane

Worst company & customer service

I have a business INTERNET & PHONE LINE WITH THEM

I have experienced so many problems with them ,internet is down all the time and technical support is only till 8pm we in QLD..My whole online booking get affected every evening because of this unreliable company what a shame company I joined..My client is an ACN rep so I gave her business but I regret..if zero was there i would have given them that how poor service they have..can't come out of the contract aswel
BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE never recommend them

Hate them so much

ttantawan
ttantawansydney

Most terrible internet service you could ever get!!

I signed up for ADSL with them; after paying for the setup cost, modem, lock in the 24 months contract... just to find out that it's the most unstable internet service I ever had... and now I have to pay close to $400 to disconnect them, on top of my new modem and new connection fees to my old provider Telstra. A very costly exercise for tying to get some points from this MLM business :( PLEASE DON'T JOIN THEM !!!

san
san

This service is beyond terrible

My network is worst of all and they are taking alot of money from me unnecessarily. I don't recommend this service, it's waste of money.

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond terrible

Worst service ever
Slow Internet that freezes every time
You can leave a message with customer service who may call you after a week. .
Looks like I'm in a 4th world country

Amanda
AmandaSurfers Paradise

Terrible, wish I had never helped a friend by signing up

Stace
StaceSydney

If I could give negative 5 stars I would

Slowest internet speed EVER. Speed in third world countries is much better than what they provide to customers. In addition, our fixed line had issues a few months ago. Took them ages to resolve and then few months later, they charged me with a $129.99 stupid callout fee!?! What a rip-off. You ACN sellers and IBO's are big scammers. Don't ever ever sign up for any ACN product.