2.6

40% · 2741 · 60%

Teddy
TeddyCoffs harbour

Excellent reliable service

I have ACN energy, ADSL and NBN services. Excellent and reliable. Highly recommended for everyone. Plus it is supporting local people.

October 5th 2017 Update: Cheap reliable. Great service

Totally satisfied. Great followup service and no issues to date. Notified when new pricing came out and easy to switch.

Ben D
Ben D

Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Be warned...acn is A complete scam

I am an acn ibo and I refuse to promote acn... I have received so many complaints from families and friends who signed up for essential services through me that I am embarrassed to promote this company. ..some complaints are..

..Getting billed repeatedly for months by acn although bill has been paid...

. To lodge a complaint with acn you have to pay

..getting billed by acn but no service has been provided is very common

...Adsl services are always pathetically slow and network failure common...

All in all acn grows through network marketing and trust...after you have entered into a contract then you see the reality...

Vish
VishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

I Love ACN services

ACN gave me best deals on my Enegy,gas,Internet and phone.I am saving easy $70 a month and on another hand its helping Food Bank to raise money for Kids.This Company cares about this Country and our Community.

Javeet
Javeet

Worst company don't get connection

Worst company internet

Problems problems no internet

If you want connection just pay the bill and you won't get internet I assure you.

Rebecca Chen
Rebecca Chen

cannot comprehend the bad reviews

I was initially a customer of and now am working with ACN and i simply cannot comprehend some of the bad reviews on this page. As a customer my IBO was friendly and provided me with the latest offers and discounts allowing me to save thousands in the past few years. Recently, joining ACN as an IBO has taught me just how supportive the community is and how amazing working in my own time is!

uts
uts2 posts

worst net ever

this is the worst net i ever had.increases my blood pressure while im using.free suggestion to everyone..dont even try it.total waste.i have been using this for 3 months and i havent enjoyed it even a single day. they dont care about our problems and complaints also...horrible speed..

Sad
Sad2 posts

Helen
Helen3 posts

duncan61
duncan61

all came true

I am extremely happy with ACN as it all came true.After reading other reviews I can see it is pushy IBOs that are giving us a bad rap . I was moving to a new address and had prepaid telstra services that were costing me a lot. I have a hot spot WIFI mobile and ADSL and land line which is now half of what I was paying plus I became an IBO and with just my family made 24 points and 9 services so I was paid my 500 back and over the last 4 months more people have been placed in my group by someone else and now I get paid enough to cover all my phone services.ACN are just a service alternative to the store fronts in shopping centres and we get paid instead of the staff

SkyArden
SkyArdenAU2 posts

6 months of Click

I wasn't sure about the fact I was getting services through a Network marketing company. I researched the company and found they were solid, 25 years old and a reseller with the big names like Click and Energy Australia. I knew these companies would only partner with someone if they were rock solid. I did more research found a great rate. When I moved in to my new property Click connected my electricity. They have billed me everymonth and I pay $85 a month after discounts which is the lowest I have ever paid for electricity

Once Bitten
Once BittenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer4 posts

Biggest Scam and Rip Off

All their products are misadvertised.

All their claims of discounted prices are false.

When you try to call them for help when services go wrong you only get rude responses and deceptive information.

By joining ACN or by purchasing any of their products you will only get ripped off and have the headache of fighting with people over the phone to get yourself justice.

Never get involved with anything related to ACN it is all a scam and all the people you will interact with through ACN are cons.

Sup
Sup

Loved all the services ... paying bills and doing charity at same time

I have been with ACN for a year now.. it enabled me to earn extra income when i start.. now after an year am at a stage where i no longer need to work for someone.. i just work whenever i want .. doing ACN full time.. and for people saying its a scam or so, i feel sorry for them , as these are the people who cant even understand the simple facts.. lucky to be the part of this amazing company... all my services are with ACN and not even a single complaint... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO THE PEOPLE WITH OPEN MIND AND STRONG WILL POWER.. DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE WEAK

Roger
Roger3 posts

MayaR
MayaRMelbourne

Energy Providers

Find out how ACN Pacific Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Bhawna sharma
Bhawna sharma

Very good, love the saving, and what am I really proud of it that, they donate to food Australia to feed a child, for that kind of charity work. I will be there for ACN forever.

ken jamesperth6 posts
ken james

i went back to telstra cos i got a bill of 58.60 on a 29.90 dollar plan with hardly using the phone at all these guys are no good stay away and do not sign up with em

Gil
Gil

The ACN Service and Support is the best of any Telco within Australia

I have been a user of ACN teleco/energy services for years and love the support the company provides.

The customer support HQ is in Sydney and friendly, energetic group of people always willing to help.

I also love the fact that when I paid a ACN teleoc bill, I'm supporting FoodBank Australia.

Very Satisfied Customer

Romy
RomySydney2 posts
TechDr
TechDr

Since our switch we have had excellent service, very personal from the ACN rep who goes above and beyond what's expected. Thanks ACN

Review
ReviewCoffs Harbour

I'm happy!

I am very impressed with ACN and their customer service. When ever I have called I speak with a customer service rep fast and they are always friendly and sort what ever the issue might be out fast.

Mark P
Mark P

Best Service

Fantastic Savings, Outstanding Customer Service. I would recommend ACN to anyone that is looking to save money and interested in having good customer experience.

Ahahahahah
Ahahahahah

Do not join the team

Joined the team, paid $500 to become an IBO and once I realised I was not able to continue due to my chaotic life, I needed to leave. I asked the guy who made me part of the team what I should do. He said to call customer care and try to get the money back but I was over the cooling off period.

Cooling off period?

He didn't mention it once when we met up, when he joined me.

So here I am now I lost $500, even though I tried to explain to customer care that I didn't know about the cooling off period.

This company most probably makes money this way.

So disappointed, never going to use ACN and I have been discouraging it to every friend and person I know!

Thank you for nothing ACN.

Jan S
Jan S2 posts

Not Happy

I received my 'e acct last Saturday, with an additional charge of $6:60. When I searched for the reason I found I had been charged for a call that came TO me saying "binary message." I tried both by ACN "help line" so called, to be told "page not available" email = delivery failed, lastly I phoned and hung up after waiting for 15 minutes.

Will be looking for another provider when contract is up after being with this company for many years.

Sorry but your lines cannot always be busy, even if you only have "one" person taking calls.

Paull A.
Paull A.

Worse than Terrible, Crooks, Con Artists, and just plain [censored word removed]

A Company I have NEVER had dealings with manages to put an entry onto my Credit Reference File claiming an unpaid bill of $350, and when I call them to try to sort, they have no knowledge of my name OR the reference number provided! Something Stinks!

Energy Providers

Find out how ACN Pacific Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Candy
Candy3 posts

Terrible and incompetent

I use this service because I can't say No to a friend. But the customer service is really incompetent, if you can put with with 50mins calling 3 customer service rep to solve your question. I guess you will be fine.

adara hair salon
adara hair salontownsville

reliable and affordable

We have cut our bills almost in half by becoming customers with acn. We use acn for both business and personal. recommend acn to everyone. Easy to also ring their call center. I haven't had to call very often but when I have in on and off the call in under 10 min. Great
reliable. affordable. customer service

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now