ACN Pacific Energy

ACN Pacific Energy (page 2 of 4)

Don't waste your time & $495

Hello folks,
please be careful before you signup for this so called financial freedom model. I joined because one of my close friend asked me. But I was very hard for me to convince myself that I can get better deals through ACN.
you might save $5 /month and to recover your $495 ...you can calculate your self. in addition to get good discount you need to spend more for eg: I was happy with My NBN #60 plan......through ACN it was costing around $90
so, don't get into this crap.

Effective Company

All Telco's and most corporate organisations have their ups and downs. ACN has partnered with many reputable companies around the world to deliver cost effective and efficient services. ACN's business model is designed for customers and independent business operators to win.

Fantastic Organisation

ACN is an organisation that was built on integrity and has stood the test of time in delivering competitive services. ACN has given many people from all races and religion the opportunity succeed and many have done through sheer hard work and dedication.

welcome to the planet hell

I am having an absolute nightmare with these people. They think once you give them direct debit authority that can take any amount of money at anytime. Thinking about giving them a call and asking for refund? Good luck I have been doing this for more than 3 months now, it took me more than 10 hours, a so called manager, couple of supervisors and dozens of CS representatives to come to this point. I am still getting charged every now and then without receiving any invoices or notices for the extra money they take out of my bank account. I have contacted my bank and stopped direct debit already.

Very very unhelpful people. Stay away from this internet provider or experience the hell on earth.

Very bad service

Hi, I live in Bungarribee on second floor and nbn in first floor very bad connection and very bad customer service ones you take 1 year contract they don't care about you

THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS

worst experience with a telecommunication company ever, absolutely no support, no getting back to you when they say they will... internet speed really bad, actually hardly any speed...talk about a mismanaged company, shall never recommend them to anyone.

Happy with the service

First of all reading peoples comments who claim that "anyone who posts something good are lying and actually work for the business" I find that very offensive. Firstly I do not work for the company and I am not lying thank you. I am an ACN customer who wanted to help and support my friend who is an IBO. I have been a customer for about 4-5 months in total across a few different services, NBN, Mobile and Electricity. We have never had any issues with any of our services, could be due to our IBO going out of her way to ensure the processes were done easy and was there every step of the way. As this is an "Energy" review, we got our electricity through ACN with Click Energy and after paying $1500 a quarter with Origin Energy, we were able to save $250 a quarter - a saving is a saving!!! My bill was sent via email, I paid on time and got a discount - what more could you ask for..

Internet NBN working great

Billing has no issues, on direct debit! Service of great speed and no very satisfied to support Foodbank everytime we pay a bill.

Terrible, untrustworthy. Buyer beware.

We had an absolute terrible time with this company. Against our better judgement we signed up as a 'friend ' had become an independent business owner and peddled a lot of convincing sale jargon about savings etc.
Worst decision ever. We now have removed ourselves from this corporation (still licking our wounds) and sadly, our friendship will never be the same.
I believe all positive reviews here are from sellers. Buyer beware.

Very bad service and lot of lie.

Very bad service and they are lying lot , one my friend so call friend bring me in there , they charged me $499 for IBO, and phone service is very bad , i have business connection and i am suffering lot mostly i have issue Eftpos because net

Happy acn customer

All the services I have are fantastic ...electricity through click.... iPad with vodaphone..... and merchant services .... all great
Thankyou acn

worst Company ever

they say its Telstra broadband but its not its they have their own. they just lying to the people. worst customer service ever. ripping people off.

cannot comprehend the bad reviews 2.0

I feel the same. I have the best service yet, and will NEVER deal with IINET, TELSTRA, DODO or IPrimus AGAIN.
I have unlimited and used 90+ Gig just YESTERDAY, and I'm VERY rural - No NBN here. I def dont work for them and am genuinely shocked of bad reviews... it MUST have something to do with the ppl, as opposed to the system. I'm in Fraser Coast Qld region and I have the mobile phone number of the technician.
Try getting that with a multi-national
I paid $80 connection - THAT"S IT. FREE HARDWARE. Unlimited net & Phone $110... Are u KIDDING? BARGAIN

Acn has ruined my life forever

Up yours acn you are crap, you suck in lots of people day after day. Crap house scammers and promise people but deliver only high achievers that bring their communities in people who actually work too hard and try get business you don't care about and still charge up yours, you have caused dramas and soon if the other half doesn't wake up you would have caused worst now you can offer money back instead of incentives to progress because then you take back and demote bull, end of review hopefully people take note, cause we don't need this scam in Australia our country.

Don't even try this company it's nonsense

It's a rip off they charged me 320$ for line connection even the service never worked, Internet is as slow as a slug, this company is a scam so stay away from it.

Excellent reliable service

I have ACN energy, ADSL and NBN services. Excellent and reliable. Highly recommended for everyone. Plus it is supporting local people.

October 5th 2017 Update: Cheap reliable. Great service

Totally satisfied. Great followup service and no issues to date. Notified when new pricing came out and easy to switch.

Do not sign with ACN

As a prior ACN IBO and customer of their services I strongly advise anyone to go elsewhere. Their services are far inferior to most other providers - and I have tried many.
I would suggest that most if not all the positive reviews on here are written by current ACN IBO's (independent business owners) who need to boost the reputation of the company.
I've read all of these reviews and having experience both as an IBO and an ACN customer - I can substantiate nearly all of the problems and concerns people mention below.
Take internet for example - why would you want ACN to deal with Telstra for you to negotiate a deal, when you can get a better deal directly yourself. ACN have no negotiation power because they've arranged a bulk service agreement with Telstra. You've the got the added complication of one overseas call centre dealing with another one, all it does is slow down and complicate customer service and limit product availability.
Believe me, I know. I am now back with telstra and I've saved hundreds of dollars through direct negotiation, impossible with ACN.
ACN is a dated and unresponsive brand that is out of touch with modern service standards and customer requirements. Please save yourself the time and frustration. It's simply not worth it.
Do not forget also that ACN want you on contract for the long term because it's extremely difficult for them to adapt to the market and remain competitive. Locking you in ensures loyalty, but costs you in terms of service support and simplicity. Being locked in for several services with one provider will always mean you lose flexibility and the best deals on the market.

Be warned...acn is A complete scam..

I am an acn ibo and I refuse to promote acn... I have received so many complaints from families and friends who signed up for essential services through me that I am embarrassed to promote this company. ..some complaints are..
..Getting billed repeatedly for months by acn although bill has been paid...
. To lodge a complaint with acn you have to pay
..getting billed by acn but no service has been provided is very common
...Adsl services are always pathetically slow and network failure common...
All in all acn grows through network marketing and trust...after you have entered into a contract then you see the reality...

I Love ACN services.

ACN gave me best deals on my Enegy,gas,Internet and phone.I am saving easy $70 a month and on another hand its helping Food Bank to raise money for Kids.This Company cares about this Country and our Community.

Worst company don't get connection

Worst company internet
Problems problems no internet
If you want connection just pay the bill and you won't get internet I assure you.