ACN Pacific Energy

ACN Pacific Energy (page 4 of 4)

2.5

• Rates and Fees
Review

ReviewCoffs Harbour

I'm happy!

I am very impressed with ACN and their customer service. When ever I have called I speak with a customer service rep fast and they are always friendly and sort what ever the issue might be out fast.

Best Service

Fantastic Savings, Outstanding Customer Service. I would recommend ACN to anyone that is looking to save money and interested in having good customer experience.

Do not join the team

Joined the team, paid $500 to become an IBO and once I realised I was not able to continue due to my chaotic life, I needed to leave. I asked the guy who made me part of the team what I should do. He said to call customer care and try to get the money back but I was over the cooling off period.
Cooling off period?
He didn't mention it once when we met up, when he joined me.
So here I am now I lost $500, even though I tried to explain to customer care that I didn't know about the cooling off period.
This company most probably makes money this way.
So disappointed, never going to use ACN and I have been discouraging it to every friend and person I know!
Thank you for nothing ACN.

Energy Providers

Find out how ACN Pacific Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Jan S

Jan S

Not Happy

I received my 'e acct last Saturday, with an additional charge of $6:60. When I searched for the reason I found I had been charged for a call that came TO me saying "binary message." I tried both by ACN "help line" so called, to be told "page not available" email = delivery failed, lastly I phoned and hung up after waiting for 15 minutes.

Will be looking for another provider when contract is up after being with this company for many years.

Sorry but your lines cannot always be busy, even if you only have "one" person taking calls.

Worse than Terrible, Crooks, Con Artists, and just plain [censored word removed].

A Company I have NEVER had dealings with manages to put an entry onto my Credit Reference File claiming an unpaid bill of $350, and when I call them to try to sort, they have no knowledge of my name OR the reference number provided! Something Stinks!

Terrible and incompetent

I use this service because I can't say No to a friend. But the customer service is really incompetent, if you can put with with 50mins calling 3 customer service rep to solve your question. I guess you will be fine.

reliable and affordable

We have cut our bills almost in half by becoming customers with acn. We use acn for both business and personal. recommend acn to everyone. Easy to also ring their call center. I haven't had to call very often but when I have in on and off the call in under 10 min. Great
reliable. affordable. customer service

Chris Lako

Chris Lakoasked

Will get refund of my $500.00 if registered with acn?

Lee
Lee

Don't understand what you mean? For the electricity?

Andy

Andyasked

Is this a legal company or a pyramid (illegal) company?

Kevin
Kevin

Absolutely legitimate. www.acnpacific.com.au They provide great services with NBN, Click energy and Vodafone

bella.
bella.

I am not affiliated with ACN - only as a customer to support a friend who is an IBO.
I have NEVER had any issues with their services.
But seriously do you think Vodafone, Click Energy, Energy Australia and ADT Home Security (MAJOR providers) would partner with a company if it was an illegal scheme? I don't think so. ACN is a legit business. Before even becoming a customer I even researched it all...

Stewie G
Stewie G

I'm thinking you are correct.. they only on sell everything else...

browneyedgirl52

browneyedgirl52asked

I have just received a letter from Lock & Co. saying ACN Pacific owe me $231 from 2008. They are a holding co. and are insuring me the refund. I must of been an ACN customer? Can't remember back that far.

Chris
Chris

I would say it is a Scam from another party.

1: Search Lock and Co in Google. Only in the UK i could find.
2: Unless it was very late in 2008 it is past the 7 year deadline for the refund
3: If you have moved, or otherwise changed details since you thought you were a customer they would have to invest to try and find you, which for $231 of free money for them would not be in there interests.

Meme
Meme

Yeah this will be a scam, if you did sign up with ACN there not the ones that bill you it is your service provider when/who ever you signed with.