Acorn Rentals Questions & Answers

Verifiedacornrentals.com.au
Christoph
Christoph

Do you have a holiday car rental available july 13-27 ? A small car for the two of us

Acorn Rentals   DM

Hi Christoph. We would need to know some further details including where you wanted to hire a vehicle as we have a number of locations around Australia and in New Zealand. Please call us on 1300 22 67 67 (Australia) or 0800 022 6767 (New Zealand) to make specific enquiries. Look forward to hearing from you, kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Charles
Charles

Good day, what is the budgetary daily rate to hire a small car with excess of no more than $500 & roadside assistance, please?

Kirsten
Kirsten

I have no idea, Charles. The panel beater organised everything, and Acorn dealt directly with the at-fault driver's insurance company.

Brian K.
Brian K.

Do you operate out of Brisbane airport
Can I return car to Maroochydore airport

Phyllis Simpson
Phyllis Simpson

Is there any cost to me when the vehicle is returned to you? Is the other parties insurance going to pay the invoice?

Happy
Happy

There is no invoice. If you are not at fault then the other parties insurance is billed directly - all you have to do is fill the car with petrol (its full when you get it) and give the keys to the panel beater and drive away in your newly repaired car

Jac
Jac

I had no out of pocket expenses other than refilling the fuel tank. Can not ask for a better service.

Acorn Rentals   DM

Hi Phyllis. Acorn invoice and recover the rental cost directly from the at-fault's insurer so there are absolutely no rental costs charged to you.
We provide you a vehicle full of fuel and request it is returned full. If it is not returned full we would have to invoice you for the cost.
We also request you place your own e-tag if you use toll roads. Otherwise, again, we would invoice you for any tolls incurred.
You are fully protected form any rental charges with our unique contract of indemnity.
Thanks to Happy and Jac for the above responses.
Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Lhynne
Lhynne

Hi, do you have 7-seater car that I can rent for 8 days (24 to 31 Dec)? May I know what are the inclusions and how much? Do you have unlimited mileage?
Also, I live in Tarneit Melbourne, do you have office near to my place? Thanks!

Acorn Rentals   DM

Hi Lhynne. We would need to confirm some further details to check what we have available for you. Please give us a call on 1300 22 67 67. Look forward to speaking with you then. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Kirby
Kirby

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Acorn Rentals   DM

Good Morning Kirby, I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website external link  or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

joan
joan

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

Acorn Rentals   DM

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Joe
Joe

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Acorn Rentals   DM

Good Morning Joe, Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,