Verifiedacornrentals.com.au

2,115 reviews
Craig M.
Craig M.

Flexible and Professional

Great service I had with Acorn Rentals with them being so flexible in times with pickup and drop off in the comfort of home took the hassle out of process and they went above and beyond to accommodate my short notice and made it all happen was much appreciated. Thanks Show reply
Happy customer
Happy customer

Fantastic service, highly recommend

Fast, efficient and took all the hard work out of a rental car following an accident Show reply
Ska
Ska

Couldn’t be easier

Sorted out a rental while my car was being repaired. Brand new model car, it was at the repair shop when I dropped off my car and just left it at the shop when I picked up the car once it was ready. Couldn’t have been easier, acorn sorted everything. Show details ·  1
SandraM
SandraMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Company I've ever dealt with

These guys were amazing from start to finish. They didn't hesitate to help me out even though another company did because I didn't have some information about my collision. They delivered the car on time. And even went out of their way to deliver my etag which I accidentally left in there. Brilliant. Show details ·  1
Lianna
LiannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Premium service

First class service - easy and communicated perfectly throughout the entire process
10/10 Show details ·  1
Rob A
Rob A

Great professional service

Excellent professional service. All members of their team were efficient and courteous and made the whole process very easy. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Susmitha
Susmitha

Good Customer Service

Team has professional customer support etiquette. Quick response to the inquiries. Show reply
Konrad
Konrad

Very helpful service

Really helped having a hire car promptly after our accident. Particularly as the at fault driver's insurance to time to come into effect as they hadnt payed fees/excess.
Great help and fantastic service Show reply
Branko P.
Branko P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The company were clear and honest about car availability and timeline Show details ·  1
Joe
Joe

Great way to go!

Outstanding service, hire car was waiting for me a repairer when I dropped my car off.
Minimal paperwork, no insurance necessary, no need to refuel, perfect hire car experience. Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave

Just stressless!

Everything from arrangement to completion was flawless.
The staff who delivered the vehicle were professional and clear.
Fantastic service!! Vehicle was clean and great to drive allowing for life to go on whilst our car was being repaired.
Thank you. Show reply
Felipe Alejandro
Felipe Alejandro

Great experience

You guys sorted out all the paperwork for me, made it very easy—just a great service! Show details ·  1
Ruby
Ruby

Excellent experience

Happy with the vehicle and customer service was on point. I appreciate the helping hand given from Acorn Rentals Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan
Sharron Handley
Sharron HandleyVictoria

Great job

They were very helpful and got everything sorted. There was a mistake in the office as to the car that I had, which meant the car I received was not comparable to my vehicle. However, I was still happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Patrick
PatrickPerth, WA2 posts

Superb service

A late call (only a few days before the cover was required,) Acorn were able to respond immediately with cover for the period required and they processed all the insurance security without delay.
The Camry provided was presented in sparkling condition and awaited my pick-up as I delivered my car for repair.
The return was equally straightforward with keys being left with the repairer following notification to Acorn, that their car would be available after a specified time. Show reply
Accident Replacement Vehicle Rental

Find out how Acorn Rentals compares to other Accident Replacement Vehicle Rental

Aleisha
Aleisha

Very helpful

Super helpful service after being in a car accident. The customer service was great however lots of unnecessary calls asking for updates. I was also disappointing in not being able to drive the car to my new town as I did have the move planned before I got into the accident and thought the car was to be used as I would have used my car. Overall, happy with the service. Thanks Show details ·  1
Frasia
FrasiaVictoria2 posts

Great service!

Acorn saved me so much time and hassle not having to get a taxi to and from another hire car place. Would definitely use them again! Show details ·  1
Wolfgang
WolfgangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car Rental

The Car we received via Motor Vehicle Accident Repairer was a Toyota Kluger. The Car was delivered to our Home which is 50KM away from Acorns Melbourne Depot by 2 friendly Acorn Rental Staff it was spotless.
The Car was used by us for 2.5 mths while our car was getting repaired.
Acorn was very helpful to allow me to add extra drivers too.
I like to say our Thank You to Acorn for their very helpful assistance, nothing was too much trouble.
I certainly ver happy to recommend Acorn for Car Rentals. Show reply
Angelo E.
Angelo E.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great option to have in the toolkit

Without this I would have had no vehicle for nearly 6 months no hassle on my side they done all the work as I was not at fault Show details ·  1
Rita Chep
Rita ChepPerth, WA

Excellent Services

I found out about Acorn Rentals through my car repairers, The car was delivered to my preferred address on time. The Vehicle was in perfect condition, Very clean, well presented. The customer service were excellent, very good communication services. The charges were affordable. I requested to extend one more day and the process was easy. I would definitely recommend Acorn Rentals to anyone. Show details ·  1
Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Excellent service

I am pleased to say that my experience with this car rental service was exceptional. The staff was friendly and professional. The process was very efficient, with no delays or issues. The rental car itself was almost brand new and ran smoothly throughout my rental.
Overall, I highly recommend this car rental service to anyone who is looking for a reliable and hassle-free rental experience. Show reply
PetraD
PetraDWestern Australia4 posts

Fantastic Service

I highly recommend Acorn Rentals. The process to organize the car was so easy and all of their staff have been professional and wonderful to deal with. The rental car was delivered to the smash repairer, ready for me when I arrived. It was a beautiful car and in spotless condition. Once my car repairs were complete I returned to the smash repairer to collect my car and left the hire car there for collection by Acorn. I highly recommend them and would choose them over any other hire car company I have used in the past. Show details ·  1
Adrienne
Adrienne2 posts

Excellent Service, Great Car

Acorn Rentals provided great service when my car was damaged after an accident. From the initial phone call to arrange the rental car, to the drop off and pickup, their staff were helpful, polite and friendly. The car provided was similar to mine and was almost new. I highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz

Absolute Saviour

Our commercial ban was involved in an accident which took it off the road for over 3 months, so thankful we were able to have this rental van provided Show details ·  1
Eddie
EddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply too good!!!

Booked the car so easy. Delivered the car on time (no delay). Very helpful support team. Show details ·  1

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

They made everything so simple. The car was very clean & modern. I arrived & the car was waiting for me. It was such a smooth transaction. Thank you Acorn rentals. Show details ·  1
turboturtle
turboturtleMurray Region, NSW3 posts

From first contact to completion Excellent experience

Would recommend Acorn Rentals without hesitation. Easy to book, courteous staff. Show details ·  1
Jasminesk
Jasminesk

Saved me!!

I was rear ended and the insurance company of the person that hit me had taken 2 months with no progress. My cars damage got worse and was not drivable and I thought that I was going to have to pay for a rental as per the insurance company. Acorn was amazing and easy to set up. They delivered the car quickly and it was a very nice and new car. I had the car for almost 2 months and it was amazing! Couldn’t recommend the company more, I wish more people knew about them! Show details ·  1
Rod
Rod2 posts

Friendly delivery driver. Very helpful. Follow up very good. Car provide was excellent. Used for general driving. Show details ·  1
Naome N.
Naome N.

Perfect service

Acorn Rentals is very good and very helpful. Thank you so much for the help!!! Much appreciated!!! Show details ·  1
Stephan
Stephan

It was brilliant service

I'm glad my Panelbeater is attached to your company to recommend your service.
The team from Australia (Jessy & Ralph) & NZ (Jimmy & Fred ) did a fantastic job, especially as we had the major floods here in Auckland, the week they delivered the rental ute. Show details ·  1
Stephen
Stephen

The car was in excellent condition.
I did not get a manual but easily solved on line. Show details ·  1
Ameera E.
Ameera E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and easy service

Easy to communicate with Acorn and gain clarification regarding T&Cs. Product was delivered in a timely manner. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to organise

I was a "Not At Fault" driver and my panel beater ACCLAIM ACCIDENT REPAIRS in Croydon provided a brochure from Acorn Rentals. My replacement car was excellent, and I did an easy swap at my panel beater "ACCLAIM ACCIDENT REPAIRS in Croydon.
If I had of gone thru the insurance place of my "at fault' driver I would have had to drop my car of and then grab a taxi to the car hire place so another inconvenience - SO IF YOU ARE A NOT AT FAULT DRIVER - ring Acorn Rentals - excellent service and you don't have to wait when you call. Thank You Acorn Rentals. Show details ·  1
Gemma Sims
Gemma SimsPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent customer service

From start to finish Acorn rentals were a breeze to deal with. Hire was delivered to our home when arranged and picked up from the repairer garage when our car was ready. Customer service was fantastic from start to finish Show details ·  1

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Absolutely brilliant company

Most efficient helpful staff, good clean large useful vehicles
Excellent all around for my needs Show details ·  1
Roses
RosesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Car Rentals!

Thank you so much for the loan car, it was clean and in excellent condition. The loan car was ready to go when I arrived at the smash repair centre and I returned it to the repairer when my car was ready. Saved so much time. Show details ·  1
Justin
Justin

Love the positive energy

I thought my situation was most defo in the too hard basket, but the Acorn team didn't give up and approved my free rental and personally delivered an awesome car. Show reply
V Usher
V UsherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

The loan car was a new model in excellent condition and was ready to go when I arrived at the vehicle repairers. Show reply