Acorn Rentals

Highly Recommended!!!

After being rear ended i got in contact with Acorn Rentals through my cars repairer, they brought the hire car to the repair shop very convenient, lovely people to deal with i love the glasses such a cute idea. Thank you :)

Great service!

Great company with very nice and caring employees. Delivered car to me at work so I was not inconvenienced at all.
Car was fairly new. Thank you again for you service

Perfect!

Excellent customer service! Efficient service!
Nice and clean car!
Good management on delivery and pick up the vehicle.
Received the same vehicle I was expecting.
Highly recommend!

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great alround team to deal with helped out getting our business back in the road quick
Recommend them to other that required accident replacement vechiles theu took all the stress away thanks

Store LocationOnline
Vehicle TypeHiace van

A great service!

This was a wonderful service to use. The staff were always pleasant and helpful and lovely to deal with. The car was nice to drive, was delivered exactly when I needed it and being able to use this service made things a whole lot easier while my car was being repaired. Thank you so much for this. I would definitely recommend your service to other people.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Service was great and easy to deal. Highly recommend

Service was great and the company was nice and easy to deal with for replacement vehicle which was delivered clean and on time. Will definitely use this service if needed

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Amazing company, so greatful for the courtesy car. Excellent customer service.

Toyota Camry was beautiful to drive. Thank you Acorn Rentals for making it so easy, while my car was repaired. Customer service excellent. Highly recommended for all your needs. Thank you Acorn Rentals

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

I would highly reccomend the Service from Acorn Rentals From start to finish hassle free Staff are very friendly and ensure needs are met From making the call we had a vehicle delivered to work site within an hour Definetly worth a call

Vehicle TypeToyota rav 4

Easy, excellent service.

Great company to deal with. Friendly team, the car was ready to be picked up on time, it was clean, great to drive and suited perfectly. Completely hassle free, and would definitely recommend.

Sweet and Simple

They were prompt when I arranged to drop off my car to the repairer and pick my rental up. Great car to drive as well. Thanked me for choosing them after I got my car back and dropped their shoes off. It was so painless going through Acorn Rentals

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Excellent service and professional. They towed it from our place and automatically gave us another car until they fixed our one. All our needs were met and they were very quick

So convenient

Such a great service that really helped us after being involved in an accident that wasn’t our fault. Customer service was spot on and they organised everything. Car was delivered to regional Victoria by 10am the following day! Vehicle was a great replacement for our family car and was extremely helpful.

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4

Great staff

The staff where super helpful and informative. Really helped us in our time of need, the vehicle was maintained great and worked perfectly on our journey we needed to make.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Jory! Thank you for your compliments on our friendly team! We understand the stress and inconvenience caused by being involved in an accident and it is our absolute pleasure to be able to help. Thank you for sharing your experience and appreciation of our vehicle and service! Have a wonderful day!

5 Star Service

Extremely Professional excellent customer service very friendly quick service I was extremely happy with the whole company and service
Would recommend them anytime
The cars were clean , new and in immaculate condition

Vehicle TypeToyota Prado J90
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Thanks Tina! That's really great to hear we were able to impress you with friendly service. We really appreciate do such positive feedback on our company, vehicles and team's performance. Thank you again! Take care, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great convenience. No time limits on having the vehicle. It was a swift process with a reliable vehicle provided.

Service was great. No payments were required. Vehicle was great. Vehicle met needs. Mainly to get to and from work. Customer experience was faultless. Would recommend acorn to colleagues, family and friends

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi Kosta! Thanks for your review! Unlike some other service providers Acorn Rentals provides a unique contract of indemnity, protecting you from being charged from the rental costs. We pride ourselves in our upstanding, transparent and ethical stance in the marketplace which we have maintained for almost 30 years now! Thank you for allowing us to assist you. Please let us know if we can ever help out again! Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

No fuss experience..

Vehicle dropped off to nominated business, no bond or rental all covered by insurance company, needed a utility to continue work in the building game, Acorn supplied a 2018 Toyota ute clean & full of fuel , very simple process , will definitely use their services in the future if needed .

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Great to hear Lindsay! We do try to keep things as simpler for our valued customers as possible. There can be a lot to deal with already with repairs and insurance claims and we aim to get you back on the road asap without bringing any additional effort your way! Sorry you were in the circumstance of requiring our service - but very glad we could help and that you were happy with our team's service! All the very best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Perfect

Could not have been any better. Extremely pleased with everything. I hope we can use Acorn Rentals again in the future. Very smooth service and excellent cars. Thankyou for everything.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
That's so great to hear Mmp! If we couldn't have done anything better for you then we have absolutely achieved our goal! We genuinely appreciate your thanks and your review. Wishing you a wonderful afternoon! Acorn Rentals Team.

Perfect, all easy

All good and easy. Excellent. Replaced car are excellent, staffs are friendly, services are perfect. Well done, keep it on.

Hi Alan! We will definitely keep it up! Acorn have been providing replacement vehicles in Australia for about 30 years now and we are very proud of our outstanding team and first-class service. We genuinely do appreciate you expressing your appreciation. Thank you. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance again, and all the very best to you! Acorn Rentals Team.

Very helpful

I travel to work and other needs, great new car, customers service is good, no bond money, pick up and drop off was easy, really appreciate, it’s great service, thnx

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
You are most welcome Daljit! We in turn thank you for allowing us to provide you with our service. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed it! Please let us know if we can ever help you or someone you know out in future! Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great service couldn’t have done without the vehicle thanks guys

Customer service was great used vehicle for work bit small for me but done the trick over 7 or 8 weeks
No problems with the car ran well even found it economical on petrol used to driving a diesel

Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Hi there Gus! Thank you for your review! I am glad we could provide you wheels to keep you moving and continuing work whilst you were without your own car. Although I am sorry to hear it was a bit small. We always try our best to match people with a vehicle in similar size and style to their own. If you do ever require our services again, please do let our team know what vehicle is most suitable from our range and I can assure you that we will do our best to provide what is needed! Thanks again for your review and have a great afternoon! Acorn Rentals Team.

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby
Good Morning Kirby, I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?
Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?
Good Morning Joe, Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Acorn Rentals

Similar listings