2ALDI Activ Energy Rechargeable Batteries

ALDI Activ Energy Rechargeable Batteries Questions & Answers

Susan P

I love Aldi rechargeable batteries but haven't seen any in our local stores for some time. Will they be coming back into stock?

Craig06
Craig06

I spoke with staff and they said they no longer have them in stock, only single use batteries. I'd say due to all the failures. I basically have absolutely none of the 30 plus I bought working anymore.

Linda C.
Linda C.

I have many sizes working after 6 years. Would really like to see them in stock again

Garry e
Garry e

Why is this not available?

twinkle28874
twinkle28874

Why has aldi stopped selling these? These were the best thing in the whole shop!

Arnie
Arnie

Aldi is always looking trouble free and complaint free product perfectionism. I for one had never had any problem these "Aldi Active Energy Rechargeable" batteries. I still have some I heavily use and recharge without any issues.

Susan P

I use them in my solar lights. Perfect!!

Wendy K.

What chargers can I buy that work with the Active Energy rechargable batteries purchased from Aldi mid March 2021?

Ray
Ray

I use the Activ Energy branded universal charger that I purchased from Aldi. I use it for recharging the Activ Energy AAA & AA Ni-Mh as well as some AA Ni-CD's.
The Aldi product code on the box is 93657 - I have been using this for a couple of years so I don't know if they still sell the chargers.

Wendy K.

Thank you so much for the great into and the super quick reply. I have not been able to track down one of these Aldi chargers. I check special buys each week but although Aldi sold the batteries they have not had the charger for sale (for perhaps years?). I tried with a Varta charger with no success. I am hoping someone has had success with a charger that I can purchase readily. Can I ask, do they take 7 hours to charge as indicated on the battery itself?

morgan
morgan

any 'intelligent' aa or aaa charger should work. i have a couple of 4 slot ones from ebay, $25 or less and my aldi batteries have lasted with weekly recharges over a couple of years with no problems. i use them in various torches, radio and trail cams.

Wendy K.

Thanks Morgan. I will look on EBay as you suggest.

Gene
Gene

Can I use any rechargeable brand batteries in the activ battery charger or only activ batteries?

Peter B
Peter B

Are these batteries still available?

Meryl  B
Meryl B

How long to charge these batteries

Sandy
Sandy

I am looking for the charger for the Active Energy Batteries... can anybody help me with where I can purchase one please?

Remmy
Remmy

Ok what charger did you use? Was it a smart charger that detects that batteries end of charge or just a dumb charger? because if it is the latter that's hardly the fault of the batteries.

Stevie P
Stevie P

i have used these batteries in my weather station for years 2500mah only need replacing once a year for cleaning and fresh charge never had a problem

Wolfgang S.
Wolfgang S.

Still use 2014 year batteries. Still working fine. only slightly reduced capacity. But using an expensive smart charger!
Cheers
Wolf

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Extra Information