Activ8me Fixed Wireless

Activ8me Fixed Wireless

Steviebee

SteviebeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Plan WAS good !

I was on 100gb $39.95 plan and very happy. Then told they were stopping this plan and I would have to pay $59.99 a month :( Told that if I signed up by 1st of August I would receive discount. I was away and unable to change rang support 6th of august for discount and told not possible I had missed the deadline by 6 days! Been a member and paid on time for over 3 years. Way to treat loyal customer, NOT!

Start DateFebruary 2016
Raman T.Activ8me

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for Jay and his team

First of all, I want to thank Jay and his team for helping me when my network is out of order. The lack of networking in these two days is something that is inevitable, but Jay and his team still give me a good answer and help. I hope they can do better and better. They understand my complaints and give me some support. Thank you very much.

Start DateNovember 2016
Contract Type24-month contract

Dont have one

Dont have oneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A good company

There were times when I was unable to access the net but I do not think the problem was related to activ8me but rather my environmental home position because I also experienced TV and radio problems at the same time. I started with the activ8me company when they bought out the bluemaxx company and automatically went to activ8me.

Outstanding service

I live on a rural property outside Armidale NSW. I lost my wireless internet connection at around midday on 24 April 2019. I rang activ8 support at about 8:15 am on 25 April - Anzac Day. My call was answered promptly by Settimo (I assume in Melbourne).
I am an older person with little knowledge of today's internet technology - I just want it to work. Settimo guided me through various tests with minimal jargon so I was able to follow his instructions fairly easily. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He was knowledgeable about my configuration and very patient with me - for which I was most grateful.
I felt that such outstanding support should not go unremarked.
Thank you once again Settimo.

Start DateJune 2015

Elpixion

ElpixionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nope!

Way too slow, never since getting this got anywhere NEAR the advertised speed after boom gave it away to activ8me it got worse and now I struggle to load text on my phone

Start DateNovember 2015
Adequate Speeds No

JLH

JLH

Terrible service in every sense

Start DateNovember 2018
Adequate Speeds No

John P

John PWodonga

Great support

I've been an Activ8me Fixed Wireless NBN customer for a couple of years and recently had my first need to send an email to their support staff. I received a detailed response within 24 hours, offering suggested solutions for my problem. One of the suggestions suited my problem perfectly and I was able to resolve the issue.

In this day and age it's difficult to find companies that actually do support their customers in a meaningful way and I congratulate Activ8me for the quality of their support staff.

Start DateDecember 2015
Standalone or BundledBundled

Terri

TerriWay Way

Jay’s customer service goes above and beyond!

We have been experiencing connection issues and have had to replace our router twice in the past couple of months. I made contact with Activ8me through Facebook via the Messenger app. Jay’s reply was prompt, offered advice on issues we didn’t know were affecting our connection and followed up with us on various occasions off his own bat. Activ8me should be proud of Jay and the service provided to us. Jay is an asset to the company.

Connection TypeWireless

Had a simple issue (caused by me). Email response was prompt and concise and had it resolved quickly. Very happy with the friendly service from Jay

Shocking Service

I needed to change my call-forwarding to another number. Only the NBN provider can do this because of new VOIP technology. I was promised a call back within the hour for three days in a row. To get some action I went to the TIO office. This complaint got their attention, and eventually they changed the diversion, only to discover the diverted call went to a carrier voice mail after one short ring. This is a business number, so its having quite an negative impact.
Prior to this, the cut-over from Boom Broadband to Activ8me was a shambles. My IT person was educating their IT 'experts'. I sought a credit for cost of my IT guy, but they won't have a bar of this. This firm cannot survive. They are as bad as it gets

Still charged for service

Even after not having a service for 4 hours was told still have to pay. Not good enough. They tell me that they are improving the service I have not seen ANY improvement but still required to pay.

Horse

HorseTasmania

Monthly price increase - not happy

Currently paying $39.95 per month, am now told from next month is will be $69.95. No option for keeping my current lower data plan. Take it or leave it, not happy at all!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Nearly perfect , I live in far north Queensland and it's my best form of communication .

Very reliable , only outages have been due to tropical storms .

Called in Thursday , and fixed on Monday

Lightning strike.

Connection is pretty good most of the time. We do have issues with speed not being where it should be.
Happy with recent service when a lightning strike damaged our nbn connection box on a Monday and we were sorted by Thursday.

Worst internet and support

Previous Boom customers and happy with them but since migration happened, I experienced a lot of problem from financial to support.
They increased the price without announcement, contacted service support many time due to buffering but instead of helping me fixing issue ; Asking me to check the speed and I was told that they cant do anything because the speed is OK. Was asking for his name and he dropped the phone. Still cant use my internet due to buffering and no one is responsible and answering.

poor speed

The support is good, only problem is poor speeds, not what i'm paying for.. 50/20 and will get in evenings 6mbps,
Its like buying petrol, you pay for 50 liters and get 6, Sorry its the supplier not the pumps.Its everyone to blame but Activ8me

Sue44

Sue44Coffs Harbour

Ex boom customer

Since boom sold out I was very upset as I loved them and was 100% reliable and charged $80 per month, but within a week or so I had nothing but trouble with internet drop out. I was then told by few people that this service is NOT 100% AUSTRALIAN!!!!! No invoice yet and terrible account design. I am worried of the cost and charges will be. I am now ashame of this service even when I gave them a chance, I am now changing this service over who is reliable, better account and no further charges, I pay $80 faster speed as I am studying TAFE, when my internet cut out, I freaked out as I needed to use the internet to do my homework!!!!!!

Please do not use activ8me and they are not 100% Australian.

Very disappointing

Stevomelbourne

Another victim of the migration "process" from Boom to Activ8me

Stevo

I wish you luck. My migration to Aussie took 1 hour from phone call to having a working service.

Activ8me 50/20 plan

Annoyed

AnnoyedBagdad

0.8Mbs download at 6 pm

I am paying for nothing. I work during the day and when i get home i can't use my activ8me internet - nobody is interested in helping. Lodged a complaint with Telecommunication Ombudsmen. This so called ISP does not provide its customers with anywhere near an appropriate pipe size and is providing me with less than 10% of the speed that I'm paying for. Pathetic