Activ8me Fixed Wireless

Activ8me Fixed Wireless

3.2

• Adequate Speeds Yes (67%) · No (33%)
denise c

denise cRichmond-Tweed, NSW

never had any problems with Activ8

Have been with this provider they have always answered my questions have been with them since we moved Newcastle about 14 years would never go with any one else
Good on you Activ8

Contract Type24-month contract
Dylan W.

Dylan W.Sydney, NSW

Swapped from Skymesh and wish I'd done it sooner!

Since swapping my fixed wireless to activ8me my internet speeds have been maybe 2-3 times faster than they were previously...no new equipment just must have been my crummy previous ISP...! now I download at 30-40mbps in evenings instead of 5mbps previously was about the upper limit at the best of times.

Start DateDecember 2019
Jay T.Activ8me

Hi Dylan, thank you for your kind words regarding our service, we definitely strive to provide the best possible connections as well as support. Never hesitate getting in touch with us for any questions you have. Thanks again! - Jay

Roadrunner230

Roadrunner230Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

After 11 years we part company

Start DateOctober 2009
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Activ8me Fixed Wireless compares to other Internet Service Providers

AnnEIllawarra, NSW

Complicated fix of mail settings that refused to activate on my Iphone6

Problem: Not able to receive or send emails on my iphone. A skilled Activ8me person today patiently walked me through several scenarios until we sourced the problem. Excellent service, as usual! Happy

Start DateJanuary 2015
Contract Type12-month contract
AnnE

Supporting our Aussie companies rather than corporate big tech

vic

vicSouth East Queensland, QLD

best service ever received

I recently had a problem with my mobile connecting it to my wifi but the support and patience from the consultant I spoke to and the ease of understanding made everything so much easier.

Start DateDecember 2010
trappermario50

trappermario50Darling Downs, QLD

Slower speeds than dial up.

Speeds of less than 2 Mbps download, are we still living in the eighties? Useless service, they don't reply to emails and hours waiting on the phone. My neighbour got fed up with the bad service after no internet for 4 days, he changed provider and is now happy with internet that not only works but is up to the speed it should be.

Start DateJune 2016
Patrick

PatrickCentral West, NSW

Awaiting Installation but...

Start DateNovember 2019
Steviebee

SteviebeeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Plan WAS good !

I was on 100gb $39.95 plan and very happy. Then told they were stopping this plan and I would have to pay $59.99 a month :( Told that if I signed up by 1st of August I would receive discount. I was away and unable to change rang support 6th of august for discount and told not possible I had missed the deadline by 6 days! Been a member and paid on time for over 3 years. Way to treat loyal customer, NOT!

Start DateFebruary 2016
Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for Jay and his team

First of all, I want to thank Jay and his team for helping me when my network is out of order. The lack of networking in these two days is something that is inevitable, but Jay and his team still give me a good answer and help. I hope they can do better and better. They understand my complaints and give me some support. Thank you very much.

Start DateNovember 2016
Contract Type24-month contract

Dont have one

Dont have oneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A good company

There were times when I was unable to access the net but I do not think the problem was related to activ8me but rather my environmental home position because I also experienced TV and radio problems at the same time. I started with the activ8me company when they bought out the bluemaxx company and automatically went to activ8me.

Outstanding service

I live on a rural property outside Armidale NSW. I lost my wireless internet connection at around midday on 24 April 2019. I rang activ8 support at about 8:15 am on 25 April - Anzac Day. My call was answered promptly by Settimo (I assume in Melbourne).
I am an older person with little knowledge of today's internet technology - I just want it to work. Settimo guided me through various tests with minimal jargon so I was able to follow his instructions fairly easily. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He was knowledgeable about my configuration and very patient with me - for which I was most grateful.
I felt that such outstanding support should not go unremarked.
Thank you once again Settimo.

Start DateJune 2015
Elpixion

ElpixionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nope!

Way too slow, never since getting this got anywhere NEAR the advertised speed after boom gave it away to activ8me it got worse and now I struggle to load text on my phone

Start DateNovember 2015
JLH

JLH

Terrible service in every sense

Start DateNovember 2018
John P

John PWodonga

Great support

I've been an Activ8me Fixed Wireless NBN customer for a couple of years and recently had my first need to send an email to their support staff. I received a detailed response within 24 hours, offering suggested solutions for my problem. One of the suggestions suited my problem perfectly and I was able to resolve the issue.

In this day and age it's difficult to find companies that actually do support their customers in a meaningful way and I congratulate Activ8me for the quality of their support staff.

Start DateDecember 2015
Standalone or BundledBundled
Terri

TerriWay Way

Jay’s customer service goes above and beyond!

We have been experiencing connection issues and have had to replace our router twice in the past couple of months. I made contact with Activ8me through Facebook via the Messenger app. Jay’s reply was prompt, offered advice on issues we didn’t know were affecting our connection and followed up with us on various occasions off his own bat. Activ8me should be proud of Jay and the service provided to us. Jay is an asset to the company.

Internet Service Providers

Had a simple issue (caused by me). Email response was prompt and concise and had it resolved quickly. Very happy with the friendly service from Jay

Shocking Service

I needed to change my call-forwarding to another number. Only the NBN provider can do this because of new VOIP technology. I was promised a call back within the hour for three days in a row. To get some action I went to the TIO office. This complaint got their attention, and eventually they changed the diversion, only to discover the diverted call went to a carrier voice mail after one short ring. This is a business number, so its having quite an negative impact.
Prior to this, the cut-over from Boom Broadband to Activ8me was a shambles. My IT person was educating their IT 'experts'. I sought a credit for cost of my IT guy, but they won't have a bar of this. This firm cannot survive. They are as bad as it gets

Not happy Jan.

Not happy Jan.Mid North Coast, NSW

Still charged for service

Even after not having a service for 4 hours was told still have to pay. Not good enough. They tell me that they are improving the service I have not seen ANY improvement but still required to pay.

Horse

HorseTasmania

Monthly price increase - not happy

Currently paying $39.95 per month, am now told from next month is will be $69.95. No option for keeping my current lower data plan. Take it or leave it, not happy at all!

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Nearly perfect , I live in far north Queensland and it's my best form of communication .

Very reliable , only outages have been due to tropical storms .

Called in Thursday , and fixed on Monday

Phillip J.asked

Fixed Wireless

Five years loyal customer,given Activ8 7 new customers and in return ?.I was given a loyal customer$10 discount years ago due to overcharge issue ,I pay $69.95/ 250Gb- with Discount$10=$59.95.As I found Unlimited in My Ac page was now same price I pay for 250gb and changed. I enquired today first consultant said yes discount would be applied he could see it in system to change. OK happy! Then call back saying supervisor said I lose discount if i change plan ,my response I will take my business and the others I provided to Activ8 to another provider,Price for 250 gb is now 64.95 but did they advise me I was paying old plan rates still NO.I am month to NO Contract and Discount was given to my Account not my plan

Hi Phillip,
As discussed over the phone, we're currently trying to figure out if the system limitation can be bypassed.
We will endeavour to get back to you by Monday to advise of the outcome.
Thanks for your patience.
Raman

Phillip J.

Disappointed to say the least,I expected more from a dept head. I never shrug of my duties as Raman T.@ ACTIV8ME has done
I was contacted by email ,not by Raman T. Who I expected to reply by phone but by a messenger thinking I would accept his reply/refusal to honour previous television discussions. Please respond to email I sent to both Raman and Thomas.30/01/2020...My Review is ready to post .

Jay T.Activ8me

Hi Phillip. Thank you for your response. I am not known to shrug my duties off however, I have had some personal events due to which i have been preoccupied and hence requested Thomas to relay the information.
I will be replying to your email today.Thank you for your patience.

Get an answer from our members and Activ8me representatives