BettyePerth, WA

Love this product have used it for years and it really works!!

Easy site to navigate.
Great range of products but I am very focused on the type and range of products that I use on my skin.
Love the product I purchased today.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Bettye, Thank you for your review! Alpha H is such a wonderful brand, I am sure you will see great results. Have a beautiful day. Thanks, Simone x

ActiveskinActiveskin

That sounds wonderful. I am sure your clients would also love Alpha H :) Thanks, Simone x

Lenore

LenoreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So quick

Fabulous range of top quality products for a excellent price. Orders are shipped very quickly fantastic service, I have had 2 orders now and the have both arrived quickly and packed well.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Great prices and huge selection.

Site a little clunky as had to go back and forth through directory each time I looked at a product, however, I persevered and now have great products and a great price. This was coupled by very good and prompt service.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Kerry, Thank you for your lovely review and feedback. I am sorry if you were having trouble with the website, please always call or email us & we would be more than happy to help. Have a great Friday! Thanks, Simone :)

Ben W.Activeskin

Hi Kerry. Thanks for your feedback, We value all feedback, hence I'd like to chat to you personally about your experience. Is it possible for me to contact you? My email is ben@activeskin.com.au

great site

fab site easy to navigate.
excellent value for money better than a shop front store
received by australia post quicker than expected
parcel was well packed
chocolate included nice touch
discount coupon included
incentive to lodge feedback
excellent company to deal with

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

A joy to shop with (online) and supportive service!

Being a first-time mum to a now roaming toddler, life is unpredictable and happily exhausting...
Active Skin has been a joy to shop with and has allowed me to "feel like me" again.
The ease to access excellent quality products makes life so much easier and the samples are FUN!
And on the odd occasion i did experience a reaction to a product the support was above and beyond. It is so nice to just communicate with another human with total ease and warmth. Thank you Simone and team!

Deb Wheeler

Deb WheelerWarnervale

Fast and reliable

Easy website with orders delivered very fast and securely to your front door and packaged beautifully. Great products at great prices. Very generous bonuses and surprise gifts always tucked in your order.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Thank you so much Deb for your beautiful feedback and 5 Star Review! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend :) Thanks, Simone xx

gemini08

gemini08Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Been a loyal customer

Easy to use website. They have regular promotions. Minimum buy for free shipping. Fast and prompt delivery - well packaged and always have a sweet treat inside. Overall activeskin is great!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Thank you for your loyalty to Activeskin, this means to much to us and for your lovely review! Enjoy your day. Thanks, Simone :)

Easy process

It was easy to order online and a very prompt delivery. Good price for my Priori products. The 2 free samples were an added bonus. I will definitely use Activeskin again

ActiveskinActiveskin

This is so lovely to hear! We look forward to seeing you at the website soon! Thanks, Simone :)

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

A wonderful place to shop!!

Extremely easy to find the products that I needed/wanted and a great range too.
I love Dr Hauschka and have been using their products for years and am so glad to have found them at a great price. Loved the little surprise in the package and the sample products too.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for your kind words, and your five star review!
Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Simone x

EveSydney, NSW

My go to store for beauty products

I have been using Activeskin online store for several years now, mainly Dermalogica products, and the service is excellent-promp,normally next day delivery and the staff are helpful when I have called.Sample items are always appreciated too.

Hi Eve,

We are always here to help :) Thank you for your beautiful review & your loyalty to Activeskin! Thanks, Simone x

AJZ

AJZSydney, NSW

Fast and Easy

Quick delivery and always great prices. Such a good range of brands and always promotions on offer. Love the samples always thrown in and the chocolate is such a nice touch when opening up my package!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! This sure has made our day hearing theses lovely comments, and I will be sure to pass this onto our team :)

Thanks, Simone :)

Cheryl

CherylCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic !!

It was so easy to navigate around the online store & find what I wanted.
There is a great range of products available which I am extremely satisfied with.
The quality of the products I purchased is very high !!

Ben W.Activeskin

Hi Cheryl, We are so happy to hear that you are extremely satisfied with us here at Activeskin :) This sure has made our day! Thank you for your feedback! Thanks, Simone x

Lisa

Lisa

Overall satisfactory online shopping experience

I did initially have trouble logging into the website to access my Wishlist, but once I had reselected my items, I had no trouble logging in during the checkout process. From there it was a great experience, with a straightforward checkout procedure, prompt and clear email updates as to what stage my order was at, and even a confirmation email when my order was delivered. The parcel was well packaged, and I even received a KitKat chocolate as a freebie :). Thanks Activeskin!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your lovely 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your products and the Kit Kat :) Have a great day! Thanks, Simone

Always excuses

If they have stock great, if not you wait and it’s everyone else’s fault! No accountability after they take your money, buy off the larger online stores if you are in a hurry for your beauty products, I love how their responses never say sorry we got it wrong, just you are blah blah blah, well done customer service......not

Natalya dipalma
Natalya dipalma

and here we have it folks, my fault!!!!! quite clearly I am stupid because I apparently missed the wait time on 3 separate screens, "wait time" how about you have a clear Out Of Stock like all the other larger online sellers

Simone

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a great experience

I have been ordering from Active Skin online, 2 - 3 times a year, since 2013. Never have I had any issues. Everything arrives nicely packed, quickly and always comes with a little treat inside (usually chocolate - which I love)! and after spending many times looking for a cheaper price, I have always come back to Active Skin because their prices are the lowest I've ever been able to find.

Thanks for being a good reliable company!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Simone, Happy Monday! Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! We appreciate your loyalty so much and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the services we are providing! Have a lovely day! Thanks, Simone (Great Name by the way) :)

Fabulous service

Active skin had the vanilla bean diffuser I wanted - the cheapest price and as for the super fast delivery - it was super. I order on Tuesday afternoon and I received an MSG at 8.23am today (Thursday) to say that the item was in my Parcel Locker, awaiting collection.
Many many thanks Active Skin...very happy customer :)

Ben W.Activeskin

Hi Lesley, I'm very happy to see that your order was delivered promptly. Thanks for the kind feedback.
Have a great day.
Simone

Awesome service!

I was so excited to receive my activeskin package within just 48 hours of ordering. The nail polish was thoroughly bubble wrapped to prevent damage, and it also included free samples with my purchase. I will definitely be ordering here again!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We can't wait to see you back at the Activeskin website again :) Thanks, Simone x

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

economical skincare at it's best

Active skin was where I found the cheapest price on the products I wanted. Products were delivered promptly and the quality of them is fantastic- I will continue to use Active Skin and will recommend it to others.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Thank you Briallen for your wonderful review! I can see you purchased Skinstitut products, what a great brand! I am so pleased to hear that your order was delivered promptly also :) Have a wonderful day & enjoy the products! Thanks, Simone x

Amazing company !

I regularly order Pelactiv skincare on here for my mum and its such an amazing company to order from ! Prices are cheaper than what they normally retail for. Delivery has always been great and speedy, very happy with this company and highly recommend them.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi James, We are so pleased to hear that your mum is Pelactiv Fan :) Thank you for passing on your beautiful feedback :) We are very happy to hear this! Have a great day. Thanks, Simone

Micaela J.

Micaela J.Southwest, VIC

My essential supplier for skin and body products!

Firstly biodegradable filling protects the gifts as they arrive - so no extra guilt there!
Products are always in impeccable condition and with plenty of samples! Pricing and product availability are awesome!!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Micaela,Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We do everything we can here at Activeskin to make sure that we are helping the environment also with our packaging and also our biodegradable filling :) Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Simone :) x