4.5

87% · 17024 · 12%

Janette
JanetteCentral West, NSW3 posts
  Verified Online store

Prompt delivery with great specials

Impressed with the range of quality products. I did find it difficult to navigate the website but I phoned directly and the order was put through promptly with several samples. Will definitely return. Show details ·  1
Therese
Therese20 posts

My New Fave!

My new fave online store. Ordered Tues p.m. - arrived Thurs a.m. It felt like Christmas when I opened the parcel, packed full of free samples and even a KitKat to sweeten the experience even more! I love the Saya products I purchased too. Show details ·  1
Maree
Maree2 posts

Good service

A good range of products are available and the site easily navigated. Competitive pricing and good communication. The ordering process was easy and delivery was really quick and efficient.Thank you Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service !

Found my skincare range on their online site and with competitive pricing. Placed my order and three days later it was delivered ! And I also received a little sample gift. Very impressed and will definitely use them again in the future. Show details ·  1
Lulu
Lulu2 posts

Amazing service and delivery

Easy to use website and a large range or products. Quick and easy delivery and ordering experience. Pricing was competitive too and great option for home facials during isolation. Thanks Show details ·  1
Mandy
Mandy

Great products

Delivery and communication is consistently good,I am always impressed by how quickly I receive my products.Always receive some nice samples and a mini Kit Kat as well which is a nice touch Show details ·  1
Jodine
JodineFar North Queensland, QLD

Simplicity is key

Sourcing the brands I sort through the online search, was so quick & easy to find. Saves me time and money with great discounts. Prompt delivery with orders. Love, love, love the ASAP & Dermalogica products ordered. Love trying other Brand samples. Would not shop anywhere else for skincare. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah7 posts

Love it

Love the products and the packaging was nice. It included some freebies and a chocolate along with a discount for next time. The shipping was fast too. Will definitely order from Activeskin again.  Show details ·  1
meghan s
meghan sSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Amazing service!

I placed an order at 2:24 on a Wednesday and it by 11:00 the next morning! I had also supplied the wrong address and it was so easy to get it fixed, plus the staff were super friendly when I called. Had such a good experience ordering with them and will definitely be a regular from now on. They were also the only retailer in Australia who had the blush I wanted in stock! Show details ·  1
Wendy and Bob
Wendy and Bob

Simple easy process

Thalgo products was what I was looking for. Easy to find. Great price. Easy to navigate organising payment and recouping $points. On the whole great experience. Ordered on a Sunday. Arrived Thursday morning. All products in good condition....Thankyou Show details ·  1
jules
julesPerth, WA2 posts

So many extras

I'm able to buy my favourite brands at good prices which makes me come back. There are always extras and bonuses to unpack so receiving the box in the mail is exciting! Show details ·  1
Zulekha Bashir
Zulekha BashirSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Happy with product, as I used glycolic cleanser before. I am sure this glycolic scrub Will suite my skin. I will more keen to buy more product from active skin. Show details ·  1
puzzled63
puzzled63Mid North Coast, NSW3 posts
  Verified Online store

prompt delivery of quality products

A great online site that has a comprehensive range of quality products at competitive prices. The site is easy to navigate and purchase items. Excellent packaging and good communication by seller. Show details ·  1
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fabulous

Extremely happy with my order, received quickly, will definitely order again. Package was of high quality therefore goods were well protected. Quality of my goods were authentic. Highly recommend to new customers. Show details ·  1
Joan
JoanSydney, NSW
  Verified Online store

Absolutely amazing for a very sensitive skin t

I bought the Ahavah hand cream & mask a number of years ago when I was overseas. When it was finished, I was unable to find a shop which sold Ahavah products in Sydney.This was most disappointing as I have very sensitive skin & have been battling to find a hand cream which did not cause itching. On Tuesday 21 July I found ACTIVESKIN on line.I ordered the products on line YESTERDAY , 22 July, & the parcel arrived TODAY...... unbelievable service. Show details ·  1
Kathleen Colley
Kathleen ColleyWestern Australia

Great products. Am very pleased

It was extremely easy to order the products I wanted, good value for money and arrived very promptly. Very good service, good prices and shall certainly do it again. Very satisfied. Show details ·  1

Ree
ReeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast Delivery- Product as described

Very happy with the purchase, arrived within 2 business days and the extra freebies were such a treat! I look forward to purchasing from them again when I need to top up my beauty products. Show details ·  1
Trish
TrishVictoria4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

I love these products from Activeskin

Always easy to find my products, love the products, excellent service and always use this company for my products. I enjoy your sweet and discount attached. Well done Activeskin Online Store Show details ·  1
kylie
kyliePink, Ohio44 posts

Absolutely perfect

So easy to find what your looking for and such a great range of beautiful products I luv the white gingerlilly hydrating cream on my legs keeps them smooth n healthy looking Show details ·  1
Tash C.
Tash C.
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Only place I shop for skin and hair care

I have bought so many from this website shipping is so fast products are always in perfect condition and the best prices you will find anywhere I love that they always have Dermalogica on special Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary
  Fair Incentive Online store

Perfect service with great range of products

Activeskin makes it so easy to order my skincare. The service is fast, professional and I get so excited when it arrives. With such a huge range of skincare, you are almost certain to find what you need. Their promotional gifts and little extras you receive are such a bonus. Thanks Activeskin, love your work ! Show details ·  1
Lilly
Lilly5 posts
  Verified Online store

So many options and such good customer service

They have so many different products and they always have amazing deals/ promotions on! Also, the customer service is awesome. One of the best online shopping experiences I have had. I will definitely be shopping here again! Show details ·  1
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Online store

Easy, great value and quick

Ordered on the weekend and received the delivery 5 days later by AustPost (tick for them too) delivery. It was seamless. Opening the package was fab - really well packed and the extra goodies a lovely surprise. Show details ·  1
hanns
hanns
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

Extraordinary service, unlike no other! So cheap considering how well their products work!

Best parcel I've ever received, astonishing care in packing and shipping was instant. Also received extras and a chocolate! Variety of products is amazing and works so well on my skin! Show details
lou_cremen
lou_cremenSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  Online store

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Multiple purchases from ActiveSkin online for me and I will keep coming back! It is so easy to navigate to my product choice. They have products I didn’t know I needed ;) Very fast process- on my door step within a week of purchase. I always forget about the sweet treat and it makes me smile every time Show details ·  1
Akira P
Akira PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service, interesting selection

Interface is cohesive and orderly, making it easy to find what I was after - though big image sliders are chonky and don't run well for me. Moroccanoil has the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used, lovely product. Activeskin sells it at a competitive price. Products came quick and in good order. Show details ·  1

sonya
sonya
  Fair Incentive Verified Online store

good service great products and very good price offer

Was simple to navigate and not time consuming to use
Very satisfied with products and wide range to choose from
Quality very very good and salon standards thank you very pleased Show details ·  1
marchelle a.
marchelle a.2 posts

cleanser

Great cleanser - works well on breakout areas and does not dry out the less oily areas on my face. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Smells fresh and skin feels clean and refreshed. Show details ·  1
DebraH
DebraH

Solar defence booster delivers

I’ve been using Dermalogica solar defence booster spf50 every day for about 3-4 years. I mix a pea size amount with my moisturiser and apply it to my face neck and...... don’t forget your ears!
Moisture with sun protection.
Fabulous product. Show details ·  1
Kat
Kat
  Verified Online store

The website is easy to navigate and they had all the products that I was looking for. Overall I found Activeskin to have excellent service, competitive price and very fast delivery. I am extremely satisfied. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

HydroPeptide

Been using the HydroPeptide range for 6 months now & my skin is loving it. It’s easy routine am & pm. Looks & feels healthy & younger at the rip old age of 50. Thanks HydroPeptide Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW2 posts

Love love love The HydroPeptide Skin Care Range

Great Website..Very easy to navigate and very descriptive and informative about all Skin care products..Very Happy and love the free sample serum ..A lovely touch..Great packaging too..Didn’t arrive with box battered.. Show details ·  3
Kellie S.
Kellie S.Sydney, NSW3 posts
Gina
Gina2 posts

One stop shop

Ordering from Activeskin, is easy, efficient and enjoyable
They stock loads of well known brands and are price competitive
They are also able to advise you if needed
They are also easy to contact if you have any issues Show details ·  1
tracey
tracey3 posts

Excellent service!

You guys are super efficient and I am very impressed with the service provided...
Timely and very informative!!!
Very impressive and will continue shopping with Activeskin...looking forward to the next purchase, cool! Show details ·  1
P.G.
P.G.Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Excellent customer service

I researched a serum that I wanted and Activeskin had the best price. The item arrived quickly however the pump pack wasn't working. They spoke to the manufacturer and I tried the fix but it still wasn't working so they gave me a return slip and a new product was sent out very quickly. Overall a really good experience with the company. Show details ·  1

Ranjit K.
Ranjit K.Victoria

Very well

Its easy to navigate the online store with wide range of products but I was looking for package skin care product for particular brand but it was out of stock and I bought individual and it cost me more compare to the package one. Show details ·  1
Kelly
Kelly

This is perfect

This is my first purchase from Activeskin and I’m very happy with the service and communication.
I just love the Image I mask , my skin feels beautifully hydrated and silky smooth, l’d highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
David
DavidPerth, WA

Very slick

Very well laid out website, easy navigation to payment and dispatched immediately. I went for the quick dispatch and it reached me on day 4 in suburban Perth, to bad for the current Covid issues. Show details ·  1
Now know better
Now know betterSydney, NSW3 posts

Great service :)

I bought four items from the Niod range yet one was on back order from their suppliers. The kind people at Active Skin asked if I would prefer to wait or have the cost refunded, and promptly refunded the cost of the missing item. Thank you Activeskin :) Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website