ActivLife Activbody Tens Machine

ActivLife Activbody Tens Machine

Trudy

Trudy

Looking for Help for MS

This may work on muscle problems but does not appear to help with nerve problems. Hoping it would for my son with MS pain. He say's it may be a distraction but seems to make the nerves worse when he takes it off. Did work on my own pain which is more muscle with some nerves . I did find it relaxing on relieve. Find it very portable and can walk around with it on.

Pain relief from long term arthritis

The ActivBody Tens machine has been providing consistent pain relief from arthritic pain in my hands, feet , lower back and knees. It is so easy to use, compact in size and efficient. I have been taking a variety of non prescription medications over the years,with little positive benefit. There is little that can be done for osteoarthritis so it is wonderful to gain such benefits after only a few months, and reassuring that I don't have to take pain killers with all their possible side effects.

See all ActivLife Activbody Tens Machine reviews

KITTY COURTNEY

KITTY COURTNEYasked

Can you use a tens machine if you wear a pacemaker?

Robyn M.ActivLife

Hello Kitty,
    The TENS signal passes between the two electrodes and up to 5cm beneath the surface of the skin.
    Our safety guide re heart pacemakers is to not pass the stimulus through the chest.
    I.e. you may put the electrodes on your back, shoulders, hips and limbs,
    Regards,

Robyn M.ActivLife

For further information see this page of our website:

Steven and Mary

Steven and Maryasked

We have an early version of this, ours is a Paineze Xtra (www.ezistim.com) with green and orange buttons. Does anyone have any instructions on how to use as ours lost?

Grenville Duce

Grenville Duceasked

Hello
    If you are a BUPA registered business, we can claim from our Pvt Health Care insurance. Can you please advise..?

See all ActivLife Activbody Tens Machine questions

Get an answer from our members and ActivLife representatives

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products