Actizyme Natural Safe Pellet

Actizyme Natural Safe Pellet Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Actizyme? Claim your listing.
Robert B.
Robert B.

Hi, we have a outhouse toilet in the bush. Can this work to dissolve human waste? We are looking for a natural product. Thank you.

Daddipig
Daddipig

If you have an old school dunny with a collection bucket, should use sawdust to contain smells and absorb liquid. When full, bury away from water sources. If it is a composting toilet or drop toilet, you should be supplying sufficient bacteria yourself (if you get my meaning), and smells are prevented by sufficient airflow to ensure aerobic decomposition or otherwise remove smells (which are caused by anaerobic bacteria). Of course, a sufficient chimney for a drop toilet would work to vent smells to the atmosphere above the user's height. I don't think the enzymes would be helpful as the bacteria should be supplying sufficient. (Note: engineer, but not sewer engineer so willing to be corrected by anyone with appropriate qualifications (plumber?)/experience).

A Google U.
A Google U.

I would like to create 50 g sachets in a cloth bag and suspend those bags inside the floor waste and shower waste in the bathroom Do you think that this will work?

Colmiau
Colmiau

Put it this way I’ve done something similar and didn’t work. I just take the drain grill off and clean it by hand now or pull out the hair before having a shower. Even after soaking the pellets they still become like glue and block the waste system even more then you’ve got a bigger issue and would have to call a plumber to unblock. Don’t do it.

Malveena
Malveena

Is this product suitable to stop odors in a 1000 litre Greywater tank where the water is stored from bathroom, laundry and kitchen and then used for watering the garden? Thamks

Maria m
Maria m

I wouldn’t recommend this product after the bad experience I had when I tried to unblock the vanity sink, it clogged it worse and the smell was so bad and the end I had to call the handyman to undo the pipe to clear it.

Lindyc1
Lindyc1

Can you use actizyme in self composting toilets

cara
cara

hi there,
I was wanting to know if I can put the actizyme pellets straight into the septic system??

Anne
Anne

This suggests that yes you can
I use it routinely rather than waiting for a blockage and it seems to work well to help keep things clear. I love that it’s a natural solution rather than full of chemicals and harmful. Good luck!

Deirdre W.
Deirdre W.

Do I soak the pellets first before I put them in the sink

Lynda R.
Lynda R.

Followed instructions but Actizyme appears to have made the problem in my ensuite sink worse, water won't drain at all now. Has been 3 days, how long do I need to be patient for?

Tezza
Tezza

Do u have a plunger? If so, plunge hard consistently- on and off for about half an hour and it should do its job.

Mine worked well on the toilet.

Get back to me and let me know how u went.

Balraj kaur
Balraj kaur

Hi there can i put this product straight way to the toilet sheet or follow instructions can u please guide me?

Sally
Sally

Hi, yes you can, I have and there are no issues

Joan huitema
Joan huitema

Can it be used on boat holding tanks with salt water?

Ellie
Ellie

I have no idea. I suggest contacting the manufacturer. Some beneficial bacteria love a salt environment, but at sea water strength they really slow down their activity.