ActOn Wealth

ActOn Wealth (page 4 of 5)

Pros

• Outstanding financial expertise

• Prompt, efficient and friendly customer service

What fantastic service!!

We would like to express our thanks to Shannon of ActOn Wealth for his wonderful assistance with all things financial. With his help we are achieving so many goals we would never have thought possible. We would highly recommend ActOn Wealth to all.
Nick and Lynne.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Nick and Lynne, its great to hear how Shannon and our team have been able to assist you and your family over the journey. As always, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Great Team! Highly recommend

I have known and previously worked with the team members of ActOn Wealth for 6 years, they are extremely diligent and good at what they do. They genuinely care and strive to make a difference in their clients lives. I highly recommend them.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Thanks Andrew for your recommendation!

Jools

JoolsMelbourne

Thanks ActOn Wealth for helping me with my First Home purchase!

The team at ActOn Wealth have recently assisted me with my first home purchase, and I couldn't have asked for a better service. Applying for a home loan was particularly daunting, and finance isn't something that I understand, so to have someone there to guide me through was exactly what I needed. They answered all of the questions I had, and kept me up to date with exactly where my loan was at. Being my first home purchase, this was really important to me.
If you are after advisers who genuinely care about their clients and who have amazing communication skills, then you can't go past ActOn Wealth.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Jools, thanks for allowing us to assist you with purchasing your very first home. It’s always great to hear how we have helped our clients reach their goals especially one as big as this!

Find out how ActOn Wealth compares to other Financial Planning Services

Exceptional service with a financial planner you can trust!

Blyth has made this whole experience for me so easy, I had no knowledge about the current structure I had in place and fees I was paying. He took the time to educate and help me understand the importance of the insurance policies and how it would benefit me in the future! A massive thank you to Blyth and the Acton Wealth team for the service they have provided, will definitely be recommending them to family & friends!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Danni, thanks for taking the time to leave such kind review of Blyth and our team. A well-structured insurance policy can save money long-term and provide huge benefit when it comes to making claims in the future.

Lindsay I

Lindsay IMelbourne

A team you can rely on!

Being on my own and having to make my own financial decisions has been daunting, but having Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth assist and explain to me carefully what I am doing with my investments has been reassuring. They have helped to arrange my finances to save a large amount in fees that I didn’t know I was being charged and I am more than satisfied with their service.

Suad J

Suad JMelbourbe

Providing a great service

Blyth and ActOn Wealth have helped me and my wife with investing, super and insurance. We couldn't be happier with the service that they have provided.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Suad, thanks for your glowing review of Blyth and the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this feedback!

Thank

ThankSeaford

Great Advice

ActOn Wealth have helped me significantly with the investing of my money and they have also given me a greater understanding of my spending. I have been really pleased with their service and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

LGeo

LGeoMelbourne

Out with the old...

Given recent public exposure of the diabolical state of the big financial advisory businesses – I thought it was timely to write about my experience with boutique financial planners ActOn Wealth. What I loved about their service was not only their experience of the products in which they’re providing advice, but the fact they took time to understand precisely what my needs were and tailor advice to suit . At no stage did I feel like I was being sold something I didn’t need, which is a problem you can’t escape at the big end of town. Overall a 5 star experience from both a technical and personal service perspective, thank you.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi LGeo, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review our team at ActOn Wealth. Taking the time to understand our clients needs is something we pride ourselves on, so it's great to hear that we have been able to deliver on this!

Ledia

Ledia

attention to detail and genuinely cared about us!

Exceptional service

We are currently using ActOn Wealth as our financial planners and are extremely happy with the service. Blyth has been exceptional at managing our finances and investments, with every detail taken care of, giving us peace of mind every step of the way. He has been highly motivating and performs every aspect of his job with integrity. Can't recommend highly enough and we wish we'd met him 10 years earlier.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Phillip, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on Blyth. Motivating clients is a big part of being a financial planner, and I know he enjoys that part of his role a huge amount!

Lisa C

Lisa CMelbourne

Stressing Less About My Future!

I met with Blyth earlier in the year as I was very unsure of what my future looked like. Being unable to work and not having an income I felt vulnerable, but with guidance from Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth I am now feeling better about how it will pan out. He has listened to me and understands what my concerns are. I can't thank him enough for his help!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Helped us plan for the future

Lydia B

Lydia BMelbourne

We came to Act on wealth to get on top of our finances and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. They have helped us purchase our first home and together a budget for our family. The first time since our son was born we finally feel on top of our finances and can stress less.

Melissa Knowles

Melissa KnowlesEltham

Highly recommended

Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth have been helping us manage our finances for many years now, and we have found them to be very professional in their approach. We can talk to all team members about any financial concerns we may have and our aspirations.

ActOn Wealth have used their knowledge to help set up our home loan, investment property loans, insurances, SMSF, and they keep an eye on our cash flow to ensure that our day to day living expenses are covered.

I highly recommend Blyth and his team for any financial assistance.

Olivia

OliviaBrisbane

Excellent assistance to acheive our goals

We engaged ActOn in late 2017 to assist with the refinancing of our out dated mortgage, and to assist with a new loan for an additional property. I received thorough and knowledgeable advice throughout this process, and was blown away with the result produced. Would happily recommend ActOn to any one who is needing any advice and assistance.

Sarah Dean

Sarah DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service, very helpful

Blyth was amazing, he took us through everything step by step. He explained things to make sure that we understood what was best for our situation. Financial planning can be daunting and Blyth ensured us that he can help anyone no matter their situation. Blyth takes you through things that you might not have thought of to help plan for the future. I look forward to working with Blyth over the coming years to keep our plan on track.

Bree

BreeSeaford

Extremely Helpful

My Husband and I could not be more thankful for the help of ActOn. Twelve months ago, they helped us set realistic goals that, had we not engaged with ActOn, we would have never achieved. They made the process easy, realistic and highly professional. We are so thankful to have purchased a property that we never thought we could. Thank you!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Bree, thanks for taking the time to review our business! It's always a pleasure hearing how we've helped clients set and achieve goals. If you've ever got questions, please feel free to get in touch with your adviser.

very professional

I find the advice I receive is very professional and explained fully so as I can understand the information that is being relayed to me

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi DOC, thanks for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. Providing a professional service is something we strive to do for all of our clients!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team.

Matt P

Matt PMelbourne

I had a great experience with Acton Wealth. They were very experienced and professional and I ended up with an excellent outcome with my loan. Their combination of great customer service, experience in financial planning and mortgage broking world perfectly for me. I couldn't recommend them highly enough and I've had plenty of experience with poor mortgage brokers in the industry.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time out of your day to review our lending team! It's always great hearing that our clients are receiving such great customer service. As always, if you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Stress Free

Acton Wealth has been amazing, Blyth always ensured that I had an understanding on what steps we needed to take. Blyth worked on a realistic plan for me, this wasn't just about saving but working towards a goal without restricting everything in day to day life. For the first time in a long time I have savings, its great feeling to feel secure. Acton Wealth has changed my way of thinking about money and my future.

Get an answer from our members and ActOn Wealth representatives

ActOn Wealth's boutique financial planning style puts personalised financial help at the forefront of every client interaction. Tailored and goal-orientated advice is paired with ongoing financial mentoring and education, for holistic financial solutions that carry forward into the future.

Points of praise for ActOn Wealth:

• With a flawless 5-star rating and zero ratings below than 5 stars as at November 2020, it’s immediately clear that ActOn Wealth is a financial planner with a proven track record.
  • ActOn Wealth provided informed and professional financial advice that was workable and effective. One reviewer aptly commented, ‘Their professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding.’
  • Friendly and helpful customer service was widely praised, with ActOn Wealth being quick to respond to client questions
  • ActOn Wealth financial professionals often provided several solutions when it came to home loan borrowing. Many reviewers cited a quick loan approval turnaround, thanks to brokers expertise in putting together applications and overseeing the process
  • Reviewers consistently praised ActOn Wealth’s brokerage team for its high quality help and advice – as well as saving borrowers' money.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

ActOn Wealth certainly acted on their client’s wishes to expand their wealth portfolios – so much so, that it’s the 2021 Award Winner for Best Financial Planning Service. Top points were awarded for ActOn’s transparency regarding its business practices and for its stellar customer service.