ActOn Wealth

Pros

• Outstanding financial expertise

• Prompt, efficient and friendly customer service

Bruna B

Bruna BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Help From Day One

Both Hayden and Thomas have just helped my husband and myself refinance our home loan. Hayden was great from the start and helped us with any questions we had and answered our calls anytime. Anytime Hayden was unavailable Thomas assisted us also. Between the two of them the whole process ran smoothly and is all complete and we are very happy with the outcome.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Bruna. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden and Thomas. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Marcus Kerr

Marcus KerrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive Market and Product Knowledge

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Marcus. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Blyth. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Great Service

Have been working with Blyth over the past few months and very happy with the advice and service we're received. Good peace of mind to know we're sorting out our finances with a team that really knows their stuff.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Samuel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Blyth. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Jessica Amy

Jessica AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service End to End

Hayden and the team at Act On Wealth have been nothing short of amazing with helping us secure our home loan to build our first ever home.

From start to finish, Hayden has been nothing short of amazing. He has always been upfront about his thoughts on what we would be able to secure, and has always delivered on all communication and service that he has said he would.

During the process, Hayden did take a (well deserved) weeks leave, and handed us seamlessly over to Blythe who delivered the exact same level of communication and service.

Could not recommend these guys enough - they made what is an incredibly stressful time in our life as painless as possible! Thanks so much for everything!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Jessica. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden and Blyth. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

great service

i have bean dealing with matthew from acton wealth for the past several months, everything is made easy to understand and very informative to help towards my financial goals for the short term and the future.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Robbie. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Matthew. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply The Best!

I was fortunate indeed to pick Matthew's number out of the list on google.

He has been more than an adviser to my wife and I, and has been ever ready to assist above and beyond the call in whatever way he can.

We are by no means wealthy, but he has treated us as he would a millionaire. Thank you for this opportunity to acknowledge someone so good in his job with such consummate people skills.

Matthew is a credit to your business and profession. On the dealings we have enjoyed with him I would recommend Acton Wealth any time.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Ron. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Matthew. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Soumitra

SoumitraGiralang 2617, ACT

Excellent Service

The service I received from Hayden during the refinancing of my loan and settlement of the loan was excellent. he maintained constant communication and was thoroughly professional during the process.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Soumitra. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Could not ask for more

My wife and I were very novice when it came to financial planning for our futures. We are working with Thomas, and are incredibly impressed with the professionalism, patience and of course knowledge. We know that we are in safe hands with Thomas and the wider ActOn Wealth team.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Jay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Thomas. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Nick Locandro

Nick Locandro

ActOn Wealth

My wife and I worked with Blyth and he has truly gone above and beyond. Originally looking for some financial strategy support, we purchased a property unexpecting and Blyth managed the whole process for us making it such a stress free experience. Sourcing the best home loan rates for us, helping work through all the documentation all on a 30 day settlement making it even more incredible, especially during these Covid times when its almost unheard of. The guidance on the financial has helped provide very well guided structure to our short, medium and long term planning which has given us tremendous confidence for the future. Cant recommend the team and Acton Wealth enough.

Amazing support and service

We worked with Hayden for our first ever home loan. He was super supportive, took the time to answer all our questions given we were first home buyers. 100% recommend.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Tahlia. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Bev

BevPerth, WA

very professional service, well-thought through and discussed in depth.

outstanding results from our meeting with your company's representative. Not only were our objectives met - they were exceeded. we could not be happier with the outcome and will not hesitate to recommend your company.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Bev. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Jacobson Family

Jacobson FamilyPerth, WA

Review ActOn Wealth

Stuart

Stuart

Seamless and hassle free from start to finish

ActonWealth and our personal broker (Hayden Dewar) provided multiple solutions for our borrowing needs. The bank we have banked with for 20 years and were dragging their heels regarding a home loan (despite a large deposit, no debt and a 6 figure income on a 2.50 multiplier). The service certainly made the property purchase as stress free as we had hoped. 10/10

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Stuart! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hayden. We're glad you found the process such a positive one.

Melanie

MelanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Future is bright

Act on Wealth have turned my future around. After engaging their services to set myself and children up financially and I can comfortably say I can’t wait for future!
Their professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding and I highly recommend anyone to have Act on Wealth provide them with a financially safe future!

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Melanie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we've been able to have such a positive impact on the future for you and your family.

Great service and advise

Shannon and the team at ActOn Wealth provided me with excellent service and advice when I was applying for my home loan. Shannon had my loan approved quickly and answered all of my question in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for financial advice.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi MCJ, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Shannon! We're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Jan C.

Jan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Advice

After struggling with my finances for several months and further struggling with Centrelink and getting nowhere I found Acton Wealth online and a marvellous financial adviser by the name of Thomas Daykin who took control and set about devising a financial plan I could work with into the future. Thomas also dealt with Centrelink which took a lot of stress away from me (but obviously not from Thomas). I would recommend Acton Wealth and Thomas Daykin to whoever find themself in a financial quandary

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Jan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tom! We're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience. No doubt he'll continue to do so into the future, even if it means dealing with Centrelink!

Total Peace of Mind

Matthew has been very professional, reliable and always available to answer any questions we have. Over the years it has been really refreshing to work with Matt who is truly interested in our needs, circumstances and preferences. What really impressed us the way you took the time to get a feeling for where we were at and your depth of knowledge, lateral thinking and your common sense approach. Your professional, ethical and caring demeanor elicits our trust and respect and we would gladly recommend Matthew.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Renate, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Matt! Matt takes great pride in getting to know his clients and we're glad he was able to provide you with such a positive experience.

Review collected in partnership with ActOn Wealth

Complete Financial Package! No matter what stage of life you're at.

Thomas has been my Financial Adviser for a number of years. He has provided exceptional advice, guidance, support and customer service throughout each life phase. I am very grateful to collaborate with a Financial Adviser that continues to assist me in achieving my goals, future plans and has my best financial interests in mind. Highly recommended.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Lara, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tom! We're glad that he has been able to provide you with such a positive experience for a number of years. No doubt he will do so for many years to come.

Fantastice Service, good personalised service

Followup is great, explainations are clear & easy to understand. I feel Blyth is helping me look after my future. Blyth understands my requirments & my plan for the future well. He Taylors the investments to meet the customers needs.

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Deb, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Blyth! We're glad that he is able to have such a positive influence on your future.

Great service and very much client focused without leaving questions unanswered. Being able to simplify our complex portfolio and add value has been fantastic. Their brokerage team has potentially also saved us thousands. Great work and certainly recommend their service

ActOn WealthActOn Wealth

Hi Iynkaran, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we were able to provide you with such a positive experience across a number of different areas.

Get an answer from our members and ActOn Wealth representatives

ActOn Wealth's boutique financial planning style puts personalised financial help at the forefront of every client interaction. Tailored and goal-orientated advice is paired with ongoing financial mentoring and education, for holistic financial solutions that carry forward into the future.

Points of praise for ActOn Wealth:

• With a flawless 5-star rating and zero ratings below than 5 stars as at November 2020, it’s immediately clear that ActOn Wealth is a financial planner with a proven track record.
  • ActOn Wealth provided informed and professional financial advice that was workable and effective. One reviewer aptly commented, ‘Their professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail is outstanding.’
  • Friendly and helpful customer service was widely praised, with ActOn Wealth being quick to respond to client questions
  • ActOn Wealth financial professionals often provided several solutions when it came to home loan borrowing. Many reviewers cited a quick loan approval turnaround, thanks to brokers expertise in putting together applications and overseeing the process
  • Reviewers consistently praised ActOn Wealth’s brokerage team for its high quality help and advice – as well as saving borrowers' money.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

ActOn Wealth certainly acted on their client’s wishes to expand their wealth portfolios – so much so, that it’s the 2021 Award Winner for Best Financial Planning Service. Top points were awarded for ActOn’s transparency regarding its business practices and for its stellar customer service.