ActronAir ESP Plus SRV151E (14.4kW, Single Phase)

See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ActronAir

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Mel RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely appalled at the treatment by Actron!!

The technician has been out three times in the past two months and claims it’s incapable of coping in Melbourne’s weather, yet their website boasts -10degrees capability of running ability and maximum 50degrees heat. They claim it’s running exactly how it’s supposed to, yet it’s constantly going into defrost mode & shutting itself down. I’m at my wits end and cannot afford to be replacing this unit after barely being installed 1.5yrs.

Purchased in January 2020.

Mel R

Hi, I find it absolutely pointless repeating all this again when your team has all the records on their system of what’s going on. I think I’d be better off contacting the ACCC & making a report to them for false advertising by your company!

Doug
DougSydney, NSW

11 months after install and issue still not resolved

Constant whistling within pipes from compressor and throughout house. Identified on day of install in aug2020. Actron confirmed “known issue with this model” see if this review will resolve issue!

Purchased in August 2020.

Gill
GillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Noisy and heat is not that much powerfull

I just got keys of new house 3 months before normally my house temp is 13c after 2 hours its not going more than 18c after 2 hours running time at 30 c

Purchased in March 2021 for $13,500.00.

Kracker 2014
Kracker 2014Peel, WA

Actron 14kw esp unit

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let people know that I have an Actron 14kw ESP unit, it's 6 years old, had 1 compressor failure in year 2, softstarter failure in year 5(last year) and it now has a just done a second compressor a few weeks ago, I'm a frigy as well and am a bit disappointed in the reliability of the product, especially being Australian designed, I have installed many ac over the years, never had a call back due to a refrigeration failure, I will be installing a Dakin unit next couple of weeks.

Purchased in December 2014 at AC wholesalers for $10,000.00.

ActronAirActronAir

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your system. We appreciate you taking the time to place your feedback on Product Review, your feedback is important to us.

Ducted Air Conditioners

Find out how ActronAir ESP Plus SRV151E (14.4kW, Single Phase) compares to other Ducted Air Conditioners

Thorsten
Thorsten

Totally unreliable

Hi Thorsten,
We've sent you a PM.

MikeSydney, NSW

works great, terribly noisy, groans up an down

The unit is super good, heating and cooling, controls are good, fan only mode is useful, mine has the noise reduction blanket they fit to the compressor area, hate to think whats its like without one.
Cooling mode is tolerable but in winter when you turn on the unit and we have 13 degrees temp, it is crazy noisy outside for about 10-15 minutes, very heavy drone that tonally goes up and down and comes through the house double brick walls and I'm sure ticks off the neighbors.
After a while settles down and not too bad.
Would look to another brand next time, however maybe they all are noisy.
regards
mike

Purchased in April 2015.

Mike

Thanks Andrew for the response, I am going to remount the A/C onto rubber isolating mounts after winter, so will contact then.
regardsa
mike

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Mike, No problem. Please contact our service team to discuss prior to any work. Thanks - Andrew

That's better that's Actron

The unit is the best thing i have ever bought and it copes well on high demand and extended periods.
Very Satisfied with the product the features and controls are a bonus and simplicity at it's best.
The air conditioner is perfectly built for this harsh Australian weather.

Purchased in October 2018.

ActronAirActronAir

Hi Ray, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying the comfort of our ActronAir system.

Review collected in partnership with ActronAir

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney

A/C - money well spent

Beyond happy with this A/C it ran almost everyday during summer, i must say how impressed i am with the unit in high tempreature days, compared to our last unit, it is such a huge difference.
We cannot fault the unit - happy we chose to go with extra zones so we can turn off the rooms we are not using.
The company who installed it also went above and beyond in selling its features and helping using design zone layout to best suit our house.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mike23
Mike23Gold Coast

Very Happy

Whisper quiet and simple to operate. The system meets all the requirements that I have for keeping a two story west and north facing home comfortable. The system cools selected rooms only, maintains the required temperatures and quickly cools the house down when needed. In summary an excellent A/C system.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Dennis
Dennis

Australian and Great product

Smart system, every room is now co trolled individually with a switch and sensor in each room. Looks very tidy and very smart- it switches a room off automatically when it reaches temperature so no power wasteage at night when everything is already cool. Perfect for my young kids to keep everyone happy!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jean
JeanSouth West, WA

Warranty worth nothing

Water was leaking on my ceiling so called actron, they came and said the broken pipe was not covered under warranty as somebody had walked on it. House only built 4.5 years ago so everything was done then nobody goes in the roof and we even have the manhole locked also the unit is suspended so no way could the pipe be walked on. Charged by tech who basically accused us of walking on it and when I said will take further he said you don't pay I will go back up and cut the pipe. Have always recommended this aircon but no more as after sales is rubbish. So invisible msn that lives in my roof stay away from the aircon.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
frojer
frojerAU

Large noisy clunker

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Tesa
TesaSydney, NSW

Excellent performance in every respect

Date PurchasedNov 2015

very good

We had our ActronAir ducted system installed by A Grade Air Conditioning at Seven Hills early Dec.2015. The system works very well and quickly cools the house on the hottest of Western Sydney days. A Grade were prompt and courteous and I thoroughly recommend ActronAir and A GRADE Air Conditioning.

chrisp2153