ActronAir Platinum QUE

ActronAir Platinum QUE

Awesome AC unit

OMG this is an awesome ducted system, controls easy to use. Kids have temperature control in each room. Quiet outdoor. Heats house so quick. Expensive yes but worth every penny. Amazed how little it is costing to run

Purchased in June 2019.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you are happy with our ActronAir Platinum QUE system. Cheers - Andrew

Super efficient with the looks to match

We've had our QUE system for just over a year and it's more than lived up to it's name.

As part of a new build, we upgraded to the QUE system to fit in with the modern finishes of our home but more importantly because it allowed for flexibility as it related to different zones within our house. With a newborn we needed to ensure that we could control the temperature in our baby's room whilst still having the ability to have different temperatures in other areas of the house. Not only did our QUE do this extremely well through Summer and Winter, but we were also pleasantly surprised when we received our energy bill!

From the mobile app that comes with QUE as standard to the vast amount of features, we'd recommend QUE to anyone who's looking for an energy efficient system with precise comfort control to match.

Purchased in March 2018.

Room Type Whole House
Hi Shayne, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying the experience you have had with your ESP Platinum QUE system. Cheers - Andrew

Best investment we have made!

We upgraded from a 3-phase air conditioner to a single phase in September 18. 6 zones controlling 280sqm single level home controlled by my phone and coped with Sydney's summer.

Purchased in September 2018.

Room Type Whole House
Hi Trevor, Thank for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are delighted to hear you are happy with your ActronAir Platinum QUE system especially after the very hot summer we experienced. Continue to stay cool with your ActronAir!

Great product (mostly) and Excellent Service

We had the Actron Air Que installed 18 months ago. It works really well the majority of the time for both heating and cooling but there have been one issue where we have had to have a technician come out twice in the first 18 months due to a part breaking down in the outdoor unit (same part both times). In saying that, Actron have been great and even in the height of a summer heatwave we were able to get a technician very quickly.

Highly recommend Actron for Sydney residents (can’t speak to other areas).

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Anicca, Thanks for leaving a review on Product Review. We value all feedback that comes in and we are happy to hear you are happy with your ActronAir Platinum QUE air conditioner.

Great performance, and looks good too

I've had my QUE for about 6 months and it's been great.

I've mostly used it for heating thus far but have also had to use it for cooling a few times as Summer comes on, and in my experience it gets our house comfortable quickly.

The main controller touch screen looks great, with a really nice UI. There's also a bunch of tech data that you can review with regards to individual components and data etc. I'm sure for the more technically inclined this would be useful, I personally haven't looked at it once after being shown it the first time.

I actually tend to use the mobile phone app to control the overall system more often than the controller itself, so I'm happy that it came included without needing to be upgraded. In my experience it's been very easy to use.

In terms of the individual zones, I chose to use the room sensors rather than the room controls, as they are small and look smart. So far I have not regretted this choice, as anytime I've needed to change temperatures in the zone I've typically done so using the app, so in my view wouldn't have needed the individual room controller.

One thing that really stuck with me with the overall product was when our installation company (Airflow International - who were also great) actually set it up, it was the first time they had installed a QUE. They were amazed at how quiet it was when running - I'm not personally too familiar with how loud or quiet air conditioners usually tend to be, but from what I've experienced to date it's certainly quiet in my view.

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with your ActronAir Platinum QUE system. If you have any questions regarding your system do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 119 229 and our friendly staff will be able to assist.

Amazing control system for an excellent air cond solution

See my review under ActronAir ESP Platinum Plus on Product Review. We had a four zone QUE controller installed. The tech is perfect for fine control of each zone. The information provided by the system gives you a lot of support to know that it is doing what it says it does. Regardless this really is a set and forget system. It just works perfectly. It helps if your installer is excellent. Ours was. See other review I posted.

Main wall controller keeps resetting turning off entire system

I have 2 Actron Que units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. The upstairs one works great and have had no issues. The downstairs wall controller however keeps turning off randomly or within 5 minutes of operation. The screen resets and then once it has logged back in automatically the air con is off. So basically we cannot use the downstairs unit at all. Actron came and replaced the wall controller and believed it was fixed but the issue keeps on happening. I am unsure if it is a weak wifi signal causing it to reset but I wouldn't think you cannot run the system without a decent internet connection? Also the upstairs controller is further away from the router/wifi modem and has never cut out once. I am unsure how to resolve this issue as Actron don't seem to know either due to it being such a new system.

Hi Scott, We just wanted to follow up and see if you were still having any issues? Cheers - Andrew

Great usability but limited to 20 deg and app needs work

A couple of months use and very impressed with the flexibility. Having rooms with individual choice of temperature works very well. Our family finds this the best system by far and previously we had an expensive Mitsubishi system.

The only limitation that is annoying is that we can only select down to 20 deg. Actron say this protects the unit but we find sometimes we like 19 deg but cannot choose it. The app is annoying when it drops out or wifi drops out you have to fully log back in. Okay both not show stoppers and wouldn’t change my mind on this system. Ideal for those hot humid nights.

Actron que

This is the best. Another notch up from the platinum ultima. Absolutely fascinated by the technology in this unit. The ability to check all zone temps and set them to different temps in the zone with a wireless sensor.
The interface is truly beautiful and actually tells you pressure hi and low, indoor and outdoor temps and power usage.
Well built system

Thanks actron

Fantastic unit.

I did A LOT of research on this unit before spending a medium fortune on it, many a cheaper unit can be bought, but none come close to be able to truly throttle back to one bedroom and only use 1.4 Kw of cooling. Inverters are not all the same when you start to compare how well most of them only come down to 50-60%.
The Actron can truly come down to 10% airflow, easily cools just our master bedroom with no 'dumping' of excess flow. I expect the energy savings will come a long way to cover the extra over its lifetime.
I have a 5 zone set up, 2 separate zone controllers for spare room and office, 3 temp sensors for master, lounge and kitchen/dining. System pretty much sets itself up when installed and flashed up for the first time. Quiet, barely hear it inside even flat out and outside unit is quite quiet without the claimed noises of previous units as it cycles up and down. The Que interface is easy to use and all the extra stuff kept me amused for a while, but largely set and forget and it does a great job of keeping things comfortable. Conne3ctivity with the app is included in the system as it is all wireless anyway and works well.
Dealer install was OK, nothing special and the sales process was lacking true information on this system and quote had some iffiness about it.

Fantastic Flexibility

After 2 months living with a new ActronAir QUE ducted system, I can say that it has the best combination of flexibility and ease of use of any air conditioner that I have come across. I can set individual room temperatures and it really does keep North and South facing rooms comfortable even with different amounts of sunshine. This system can also be zoned to only service one bedroom at night which is saving lots of energy. The outside and inside units are both very quiet too. Not the cheapest, but it will pay for itself and give greater comfort while doing so.

What was the Cost?
Obviously depends on the model you choose. The contract price for our system (ERQ/CRQ4-19AS) included placing an existing system with 6 zones, two remote controllers and 4 sensors was about $17,000 from an installer recommended by ActronAir. The new unit was also placed in a new location on the property and therefore involved removal of the old system and wiring and installation of new wiring to the outside unit and to each of the zones using cat 5e/6 cable. All done in one day.Thank you very much sounds like the going price. .This is what we have been quoted How many ( KW's is ERQ/CRQ4-19AS ) cant find it anywhere Supply and installation of 1x (24kw) Actron air 3 phase ducted system (lowest to highest kw range – 5.02kw – 24kw ) • 14 x new square outlets • Supply and installation of 1x 7’’ touch screen wall controller with WIFI operation up stairs • Supply and installation of 7x zones – • Supply and installation of 7x zone controllers • Outdoor to be re located to other side of house • Remove all old ducting , fittings electrical , old unit and take away from site • 1x return air upstairs in hallway located near main wall controller Price is around between $18k to $19k

Can anyone tell me if actron have que on their 3phase units yet, 1 deal told me it was now available, 1 told it wasn't ?
Yes, we have an Actron Que on three phase power. Not all que units are available on three phase from my understanding. Best bet is to give Actron Customer Service a quick call to check if the system size you are after has three-phase option.I have 3 ph power but single phase Actron. Works perfectly. I have the Actron on the same phase as my Tesla battery and keep the house at 22 through the hottest days and have almost zero power bills. 30squares of living space and the largest que does it with ease.Hi Rdog, This product range is currently under development and we are looking to release early this year. Please keep an eye out for marketing releases as we draw closer to a launch date. The ActronAir team