ActronAir Classic SRG131E (12.2kW, Single Phase)

ActronAir Classic SRG131E (12.2kW, Single Phase)

5.0 from 1 review

VIKAS

VIKASSTANHOPE GARDENS

Perfect Air Conditioner for home

Actron AC was installed at my place in Jan 2013 and is working perfectly fine since then. Never had any issues with my air conditioner and get the cooling immediately on the hot days and heating on the cold days. Very efficient unit. Also, great after sales Service. Will definitely recommend Actron AC to my friends and family.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
    ActronAir
    ActronAirActronAir

Hi Vikas, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Classic unit. Your feedback is important to us. Thanks - Andrew

Kishore

Kishoreasked

Classic SRG131E (12.2kW, Single Phase)

I am building a new house and my builder is giving this AC as a part of inclusion. Just wondering, does this AC (SRG131E 12.24kw) suitable for 31 sq (236.3sqm internal area) double floor house or do I need unit which has more capacity like 14kw?

ActronAir
    ActronAirActronAir

Hi Kishore, your enquiries have been received via email and Global Rez should be in contact with you within two business days.

Get an answer from our members and ActronAir representatives