ActronAir Classic SRG151E (15.0kW, Single Phase)

ActronAir Classic SRG151E (15.0kW, Single Phase)

• Room Type
    • Whole House (2)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

performs to my needs and was the correct choice for me

has not failed in this extreme heat .settings are easy to understand and perform well.in 43 degree temps outside the unit is more than capable ,roof temp would be much higher and still performs as one would expect.

Purchased in November 2019 at actron air installed by ample air.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Whole House
Terry
Terry

action air has provided an excellent product.

ActronAirActronAir

Thanks for leaving your review, Terry! We're glad to hear you're happy with your purchase.

Review collected in partnership with ActronAir

Raman Kaur

Raman KaurSydney, NSW

Terrible

Purchased for $12,000.00.

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

This is perfect, should have done it sooner.

This unit cools the entire house very quickly and even in the extreme heat we have had over Christmas. The controller is very user friendly, even my 7 year old can use it.

Purchased in December 2018 for $6,800.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Whole House
ActronAirActronAir

Hi Allan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Product Review. We appreciate all feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying the comfort of your ActronAir Classic system.

Review collected in partnership with ActronAir

Ducted Air Conditioners

Find out how ActronAir Classic SRG151E (15.0kW, Single Phase) compares to other Ducted Air Conditioners

Chad P

Chad Pasked

Hi 39 degrees and the ducted ac has stopped working again! It seems that every 2 years or so we have to have the soft start and/or the capacitors replaced. I have now stopped having the soft start part replaced as it would fail too regularly. I would say that since my original purchase ten years ago I have probably paid as much in service calls and parts as it would have cost to buy individual split ac for each of my rooms. Cost of ownership has proven to be out of control.

Hi Chad,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with these parts. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can follow it up with our product team. We'd like to work with you to have the issues resolved so I'll send you a private message to get some contact details from you.

In the interim to help troubleshoot why the unit has stopped working, please give our Technical Support team a call on 1800 119 229 or email technicalsupport@actronair.com.au to let them know how the unit is behaving and any error messages you're receiving.

Thanks - Catherine

Get an answer from our members and ActronAir representatives