ActronAir Classic SRG151E (15.0kW, Single Phase)

ActronAir Classic SRG151E (15.0kW, Single Phase) Questions & Answers

1 question from our users

Chad P

Chad Pasked

Classic SRG151E (15.0kW, Single Phase)

Hi 39 degrees and the ducted ac has stopped working again! It seems that every 2 years or so we have to have the soft start and/or the capacitors replaced. I have now stopped having the soft start part replaced as it would fail too regularly. I would say that since my original purchase ten years ago I have probably paid as much in service calls and parts as it would have cost to buy individual split ac for each of my rooms. Cost of ownership has proven to be out of control.

ActronAir
ActronAirActronAir

Hi Chad,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with these parts. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can follow it up with our product team. We'd like to work with you to have the issues resolved so I'll send you a private message to get some contact details from you.

In the interim to help troubleshoot why the unit has stopped working, please give our Technical Support team a call on 1800 119 229 or email technicalsupport@actronair.com.au to let them know how the unit is behaving and any error messages you're receiving.

Thanks - Catherine

Get an answer from our members and ActronAir representatives