Adairs

• Return Claim MadeYes (27) · No

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor service

I recently purchased 2 cushions from Adairs. When I received them they were the wrong product. After contacting Adairs, it was evident that the problem was my problem. I had to either return the incorrect goods to a store or return to Australia. As I am time poor and thats the reason I choose in the first place to order them online, this would be impossible. I am now stuck with 2 cushions I would never have choosen and no help from this company. As there are plently of other manchester companies online I will not be making any more purchases with Adairs.

Louise

LouiseBrisbane

Worst online customer service

Christine B

Christine B

Adair’s Doona covers don’t buy them

All Adair’s Bamboo Doona covers with buttons come off and they rip easily on the sides of the doona where you place the actual doona into the cover . One has been replaced but did It again .
Terrible, spent 3 hours sewing buttons on 4 Doona covers. So over it .
Stay away , I’ve been a Adair’s member for quite a while and have spent at least $3000 in there . I finally surrendered and throw it in the bin Moving over to Sheridan now

Store LocationPerth

Janice-TeamJP RealEstate

Janice-TeamJP RealEstateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replaced Dog bed - no questions asked - Amazing Service

Thanks to the amazing team in customer support today (Elise) who within 10 minutes of lodging a report for a faulty dog bed, organised a replacement and I collected in store - NO HASSLE today ! I'm an adders addict and this just tops off the already great service I always receive in all 3 of our Sunshine Coast stores - thanks - loyal customer for life !

Store LocationMaroochydore Homemaker

Don’t waist your money! Home Republic Bamboo cotton sheets are the worst sheets I’ve ever had. Very disappointed in the after sale service I have received. I was mislead and told they were super soft.. They are so stiff and rough.

Store LocationSouthland Victoria
Gianni D.

Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vintage Washed Linen: Expensive Disappointment

Store LocationPreston Northland and Bundoora UniHill

Stain on wooden bedhead

My daughter recently purchased a fabric bed head with a light wooden frame. Upon opening the box, we noticed a dark coloured stain on the wood (it was right in the centre of the top frame). This stood out terribly, so we quickly rang customer service hoping they would replace it, instead we were told there was nothing they can do! She now has to pile up the cushions high enough to cover this stain so it won’t be seen when entering her room as its such an eye sore!!!! Beware of buying anything wooden from Adairs as they will NOT replace marked items. Very disappointing.

Store LocationBell street, Preston Victoria
Hannah

HannahIllawarra, NSW

Very disappointed in customer service

I bought a mis-labled product in store and as instructed by a member of the Adair's team posted it back to the warehouse for a replacement. It has been two months since postal tracking informed me that the warehouse had received my parcel and the matter still hasn't been resolved. I have called the phone line at least once a week for two months, each time a person has told me that someone would be in contact with me soon and not once has that happened.

Lee and Lyn

Lee and LynSydney, NSW

Inferior Poor Quality!!!!

We purchased 4 quilts - 3 were faulty!!!!!
all were washed separately and followed the wash instructions to the letter.
the Zara Quilted Cover (after being on the bed for just 2 days) had a small tear at the bottom part that hangs over the bed

the Kian Natural Chenille Quilt had some of its tufts or threading come away.
the Giselle Matelasse Ivory Quilt had patches of white or discolored randomly throughout the cover after the first wash!!!!

Store LocationMacarthur Square and 2 were online purchases

Claire Bear

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Rogues inferior quality, dirty items, returned

Purchased items off online over a month ago. They arrived no packaging and dirty. I requested a return slip and sent back the next day for a refund. To date they refuse to answer my emails and fob me off with phone calls. I am still waiting for my refund. I have now gone to my bank to obtain a return of my money. Adairs owes me $180 now pay up!!!!! Advice to others run away and never buy from them EVER

Store Locationonline

Customer service woeful

I placed an order in March which included a membership. I was duly provided with a temporary number and advised i would receive a membership card. This never happened and while trying to purchase an order on line subsequently, the temporary membership number is now invalid. I have attempted emailing them twice, and called three times. You simply cannot reach customer service to get help. It's only $20 but feel as though the extra cost was for nothing. I really do love some of their products but agree with the many reviews on line in relation to customer service. I wouldve given 0 stars for that and 5 for products.

Store LocationMelbourne
Ann F.

Ann F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patience required

My 2 orders arrived in excellent condition, properly packaged both took longer than expected to arrive. I returned some items due to colours not matching home decor. I have received email of refund weeks later ... but overall given the circumstances - postal delays, increase in online shopping demand, changes in way businesses operate due to Covid-19 etc. I am very happy with my purchases & the way my phone query was handled. Point being: PATIENCE IS ESSENTIAL CUSTOMERS!

Silvia P

Silvia PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor online service

I have tried to call customer service multiple times and have been put hold for about 4 to 5 hours with no luck, tried emailing them no response, messaged on Facebook no response. I'm trying to return some items and cannot get through to anyone then when I finally get through they will say it's too late. This is totally unacceptable.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They're deleting negative reviews....

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

How long does it take to process a return?

Find out how Adairs compares to other Home Decor Shops

Bulky items delivery time frame

The only thing I can fault about adairs is there delivery time frames for bulky items, as I myself work in furniture sales and deal with delivery company's every day I find it hard to believe it takea 21-32 business days to deliver something in stock and in there warehouse.

After 3 weeks after ordering still no update and still 21-32 business days it will be delivered, no estimated eta or delivery day, nothing.

In uncertain times like these that's not really good enough

janet

janetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not good customer service

i bought doona cover from epping adairs ,had my reciept, change of mind they would not let me change or refund because it was 67 days, product unopened.i was a member, never again. think twice about purchasing from this store.janet

Store Locationepping plaza

Poor returns service

Natty

NattyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing experience Mornington

Went into Mornington store to exchange 2 cushions with their tags on with for the exact same cushion but another colour. Cushions still in stock, and told just over the 60 day exchange policy. I am linen lover and find this totally unreasonable from a commercial point of view. Having been a retail store manager for over 20 years (for leading brands) I am extremely disappointed in the service provide by your company and I will never shop at Adairs again. Your Saturday store manager was also rude and aggressive the type of face to to represent your brand. Thumbs up.

Store LocationMornington
Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rug but more size options would be better!

We purchased a great rug from adairs that I had been looking for for a little while and we got it at a great sale price but when i took it home I found it was too big for our space, unfortunately it did not come in a smaller size which was a shame.

Store LocationESSENDON DFO

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.