Adairs

Extremely slow delivery

Reviewer R.

Reviewer R.

Adair’s Port good

Went in to check out some towels at this store. Found what I wanted and received a discount.
The staff were helpful and I had no services issues.
Will try the towels out for performance and report back.

Christine B

Christine B

Adair’s Doona covers don’t buy them

All Adair’s Bamboo Doona covers with buttons come off and they rip easily on the sides of the doona where you place the actual doona into the cover . One has been replaced but did It again .
Terrible, spent 3 hours sewing buttons on 4 Doona covers. So over it .
Stay away , I’ve been a Adair’s member for quite a while and have spent at least $3000 in there . I finally surrendered and throw it in the bin Moving over to Sheridan now

Greg O'Neill

Greg O'NeillFar North Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Sadly I went to purchase products I've used in the last few months to make the most of the 30% Linen Lovers discount being offered at present on full priced items. Guess what-they are now MORE EXPENSIVE ( with said 30% discount ) then they were 3 months ago. This really is a scam to the consumer. Please take note-you're paying more now with the so called discount than you were before offer.Incredibly disappointed.They have lost my business!!!

Jobkeeper scammers

This company has scammed the Australian tax payer and is using the jobkeeper payment to pay their owners and share holders

Janice-TeamJP RealEstate

Janice-TeamJP RealEstateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replaced Dog bed - no questions asked - Amazing Service

Thanks to the amazing team in customer support today (Elise) who within 10 minutes of lodging a report for a faulty dog bed, organised a replacement and I collected in store - NO HASSLE today ! I'm an adders addict and this just tops off the already great service I always receive in all 3 of our Sunshine Coast stores - thanks - loyal customer for life !

Don’t waist your money! Home Republic Bamboo cotton sheets are the worst sheets I’ve ever had. Very disappointed in the after sale service I have received. I was mislead and told they were super soft.. They are so stiff and rough.

Ally

AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality

I bought the 1500tc Brooklyn white sheet set. It hasn’t been used/washed yet and the thread is already coming off the stitching.
The quality compared to Sheridan is shocking. I won’t be repurchasing.

Store LocationOnline
Liz D.

Liz D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Packaging

Purchased sheet set and doona cover and LOVE the fact that the products were in reusable packaging instead of wrapped in plastic!! Well done Adairs. The reusable bags were same material as the products so my friend will use them for craft.

Laura G.

Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soiled items sold

If I could give 0 star rating I would....Purchased a $150 flat sheet arrived soiled. Disgusting. At this price I would think this company has better quality control. This sheet I received looks used, with a make-up stain and packed back in the packaging and resold. Beware buyers.

Gianni D.

Gianni D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vintage Washed Linen: Expensive Disappointment

Stain on wooden bedhead

My daughter recently purchased a fabric bed head with a light wooden frame. Upon opening the box, we noticed a dark coloured stain on the wood (it was right in the centre of the top frame). This stood out terribly, so we quickly rang customer service hoping they would replace it, instead we were told there was nothing they can do! She now has to pile up the cushions high enough to cover this stain so it won’t be seen when entering her room as its such an eye sore!!!! Beware of buying anything wooden from Adairs as they will NOT replace marked items. Very disappointing.

Mark R

Mark RSydney, NSW

Love Adairs

We use Adairs linen in all our AirBnb's and absolutely love their style and quality. The 5 star reviews we get from guests show how good this mob is. A lot of people fail to provide a review if they get something good and simply want to damage/express their concern that urges them to offer a bad review. About time we turn the tables and offer more accurate reviews.

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could improve their product photos

Purchased some bath mats, decor and pillow cases and they arrived quicker than i expected, given the whole Covid situation. They are great quality except for the faux foliage branches which I had to return.
They should really improve the quality of photos however as most of the stuff I got, although they were of satisfactory quality, were not exactly as portrayed in the website. The issue was not in the colour being different on my screen either but how it’s too difficult to see the details and textures of their items so most of the time it looked different when they arrived. Overall, satisfied with Adairs’ service and would purchase linen here again.

Amanda

AmandaThe Mallee, VIC

Delivery 13wks+

Adele N.

Adele N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

I brought a new set is sheets and a quilt cover. The lady in the store was lovely and very helpful. She gave a lot of different options and ideas on how to dress my bed.

LMB

LMBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waiting now for 24 days for one chair coming from Melbourne to Adelaide

Ordered a chair on June 29, today is 22 July (24 days) has still not been delivered. Item was coming from interstate. Order tracked showing the item arrived in Adelaide one week ago, still not delivered and no one at Adairs seems to be able to tell me when this item will be delivered. Excuse was they use a third party shipping company. I suggested perhaps they may wish to review this service. It has been more than 24 hours since Adairs put a call into them (after escalating my query) and their "third party" has not responded to Adairs calls either. Not sure when I will get the chair...beware.

Frag92

Frag92Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service

I've been a frequent customer with Adairs for a while, but things have improved a lot over the last year or so, and I think they deserve a good review.

Kath

Kath

Linen lovers linen sheets only last 20 months and deteriorate

Purchased 2 x king linen lovers full sheet sets at full price 20 months ago. Only gentle Maxine wash on cold, only ever has been air dried in shade. They have deteriorated so much it is frayed and holes all throughout. Very bad quality for $400 + sheet sets each

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my new towels

I ordered and received a complete towel set Home Republic 'Chester' Navy & White. I washed them before use, They are beautiful and soft. They look black in my grey & white bathroom which suits me just fine. Lovem

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.