Adairs

Adairs (page 3 of 17)

LMB

LMBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waiting now for 24 days for one chair coming from Melbourne to Adelaide

Ordered a chair on June 29, today is 22 July (24 days) has still not been delivered. Item was coming from interstate. Order tracked showing the item arrived in Adelaide one week ago, still not delivered and no one at Adairs seems to be able to tell me when this item will be delivered. Excuse was they use a third party shipping company. I suggested perhaps they may wish to review this service. It has been more than 24 hours since Adairs put a call into them (after escalating my query) and their "third party" has not responded to Adairs calls either. Not sure when I will get the chair...beware.

Frag92

Frag92Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service

I've been a frequent customer with Adairs for a while, but things have improved a lot over the last year or so, and I think they deserve a good review.

Kath

Kath

Linen lovers linen sheets only last 20 months and deteriorate

Purchased 2 x king linen lovers full sheet sets at full price 20 months ago. Only gentle Maxine wash on cold, only ever has been air dried in shade. They have deteriorated so much it is frayed and holes all throughout. Very bad quality for $400 + sheet sets each

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my new towels

I ordered and received a complete towel set Home Republic 'Chester' Navy & White. I washed them before use, They are beautiful and soft. They look black in my grey & white bathroom which suits me just fine. Lovem

anon

anon

Beware Home Republic Towels

Despite several washes, my navy (weren't really a faded navy when they arrived) towels are not absorbent and are pilling everywhere. I am throwing them out. What a waste of money.

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money!

Last year was the first winter since my partner and I moved to Melbourne so we were unsure which quilt and perhaps other stuff to buy to survive the freezing nights. Staff at Adairs Forest Hill SC was absolutely knowledgeable and patiently answered each and every question of ours. The products we bought were just as great as we expected! Wonderful experience indeed! Then we found that once become a member, there is no minimum purchase for free delivery via Adairs online stores. It's perfect when buying a little something every now and then. Normally it takes approx 3-4 days for the deliveries to arrive. No dramas at all.

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adairs - Furniture

I have ordered the Fraser Oak Console and it took 10 days to ship from when the online order was placed. Im seriously impressed with the quality and the ease of assembly. I have also bought some bar stools and they are beautiful and compliment the area really well. In a nutshell great price point furniture that enhance any space.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever!

A huge thank you to Goldshan at Adairs Artarmon. I needed new bedding for my grand daughter & I was uncertain of the direction to take. I didn't want fairies or sophisticated so what to do? She understood my brief instantly & in a matter of minutes had co ordinated the perfect colours & textures that I was hoping to achieve. So skilled & impressive. Goldshan you're the best!

Fran

FranVictoria

Atrocious customer service

You have no regard for sick or disabled people and you contradict your own policies I am very upset and you discriminate against people like this and offer no help

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Theft

I am an Adairs member who purchased a bed head. I went in and did a cash payment back in March and rely always on the system to have my proof of purchase. Months later no bed and they don’t care. This is a case of theft as you cannot leave me without my item to be delivered. They suck and I will never buy anything from them again.

Torz

Torz

Slow, awful, lazy customer service.

Two months ago I purchased a cane papasan chair from Adair’s online, and have been having to chase it up constantly after hearing NOTHING from them after an entire month. Two calls and countless emails (requesting help or just simply a tracking #) later and I have got nothing!! No tracking number, no contact from the courier (unitrans) and NO SOFA! I am so so disappointed. This is a $699 purchase and I was hoping to receive it before the birth of my baby, but it looks like I’ll be sitting on the floor :(

Very expensive

Went to check out the store remodel and saw a pack of 2 pillow cases and at checkout it came up at $70!! (No price at the shelf). They double checked and confirmed the crazy price. I left the goods at the counter and went somewhere else. It is a lovely store but the prices just seem to have increased greatly. Very disappointed.

Karob

KarobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adair’s - Low Quality Products

Really disappointed. Bought the Oban check doona cover set, 1 for me and 1 for my sister as a gift. $700 later I have doona covers made from thin, cheap Cotten and along the seams are loose threads everywhere. I spent hours going over all the edges to trim the loose threads and can easily see hole marks where the needle must have previously stitched incorrectly.

Quality of Kmart with the price of David Jones. First and last purchase I’ll ever make from this store.

Hannah

HannahIllawarra, NSW

Very disappointed in customer service

I bought a mis-labled product in store and as instructed by a member of the Adair's team posted it back to the warehouse for a replacement. It has been two months since postal tracking informed me that the warehouse had received my parcel and the matter still hasn't been resolved. I have called the phone line at least once a week for two months, each time a person has told me that someone would be in contact with me soon and not once has that happened.

Kayleigh S.

Kayleigh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced and lazy customer service

While being a member gives you a massive discount, your loyalty to them means nothing. I ordered a doona from the a week ago and it hasn’t even shipped yet. You cannot blame Aus Post because they are doing a fantastic job. I ordered on the same day from another company and that company and Aus Post were able to deliver it THE NEXT DAY. It’s even funnier because their warehouse is in the same suburb as me and yet the package is taking over a week to even start shipping

Where is my order...

Purchased an item on 13th March in store before the crisis happend. Contacted adairs about 7 times now.. phone, email.. all I get is promises and every time the next person I contact doesnt know ANYTHING about my previous contact.. stores are finally open so I went in store.. store manager promised she will fix it in the next 2 days. 5 days later and nothing ofcourse. Hopefully I will get my money back tomorrow..

Lee and Lyn

Lee and LynSydney, NSW

Inferior Poor Quality!!!!

We purchased 4 quilts - 3 were faulty!!!!!
all were washed separately and followed the wash instructions to the letter.
the Zara Quilted Cover (after being on the bed for just 2 days) had a small tear at the bottom part that hangs over the bed

the Kian Natural Chenille Quilt had some of its tufts or threading come away.
the Giselle Matelasse Ivory Quilt had patches of white or discolored randomly throughout the cover after the first wash!!!!

Maree 36

Maree 36AU

Beautiful products, packaged well and prompt delivery.

My experience with Adairs online has been wonderful.
Beautiful and products just as described online, if not even better.
Well packaged and prompt delivery and service.
I’ve now joined up to membership and I don’t understand why the rest of the reviews are so bad because my experience has been faultless.

Claire Bear

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Rogues inferior quality, dirty items, returned

Purchased items off online over a month ago. They arrived no packaging and dirty. I requested a return slip and sent back the next day for a refund. To date they refuse to answer my emails and fob me off with phone calls. I am still waiting for my refund. I have now gone to my bank to obtain a return of my money. Adairs owes me $180 now pay up!!!!! Advice to others run away and never buy from them EVER

Naz

NazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful avoid at all costs

Over 25 minutes on hold!! Their business is solely online now so they should be getting their ex customer facing staff to be skilled on the phones instead. All I wanted was my linen lovers membership number so I could shop the sale that ends tonight. I ended up hanging up after 30 minutes.

They clearly don’t care about their customer’s time.

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.