Adairs

Adairs (page 4 of 17)

etk

etkPerth, WA

Store order still not received 2 months later

I put a store order in before the stores closed their doors back in March. I was then phoned 2 weeks later by a lovely lady confirming my delivery address. Heard crickets since! I've tried calling several times and gave up waiting as I work full-time and struggled to wait. I have emailed and nothing. I spent $400 on this order and thousands of dollars in store and online in the past. I'm really disappointed in the service provided. They should at least update customers about their orders. This is ridiculous. I really need my 2 rugs but am now looking elsewhere and will return these if I ever get them.

Amanda L

Amanda L

Can’t complain about the service!

Although my order took 3 weeks to arrive (which is understandable given the fact we in the middle of a pandemic) I was constantly updated with emails stating the delay and they were working hard to get my order out. Thanks Adairs!

Ann F.

Ann F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patience required

My 2 orders arrived in excellent condition, properly packaged both took longer than expected to arrive. I returned some items due to colours not matching home decor. I have received email of refund weeks later ... but overall given the circumstances - postal delays, increase in online shopping demand, changes in way businesses operate due to Covid-19 etc. I am very happy with my purchases & the way my phone query was handled. Point being: PATIENCE IS ESSENTIAL CUSTOMERS!

Hoffman

HoffmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing not all Natural Cotton as stated.

Athena

AthenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wheres my Order

Still waiting on my online order from beginning on April it is now May, emailed but no response, tried calling put on hold then disconnected, terrible service never ever again will I order from you.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Adairs AWFUL customer service

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Online Experience

After placing my order on their easy site. I had no issue with delivery, goods fabulous as advertised. Prompt delivery and all my items were delivered together. Thank you. Highly recommend as a flawless transaction

Silvia P

Silvia PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor online service

I have tried to call customer service multiple times and have been put hold for about 4 to 5 hours with no luck, tried emailing them no response, messaged on Facebook no response. I'm trying to return some items and cannot get through to anyone then when I finally get through they will say it's too late. This is totally unacceptable.

monique rose catsgoboom

monique rose catsgoboomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Obsessed

I recently bought their stonewashed linen sheets and they’re ridiculously good quality and so comfortable and gave us lots of beautiful colour options that I hadn’t seen in other stores. So glad I finally decided to buy linen here usually I just buy their art and homewares. Pleasantly surprised how much I love these.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They're deleting negative reviews....

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

How long does it take to process a return?

MelbourneMum

MelbourneMumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online purchase.

Bought two kids bedside tables and some linen during the coronavirus outbreak after another disaster attempt of shopping at Freedom (Save yourself the money and pain and just DON’T shop at Freedom!!!). Adairs shipped our stuff out immediately and they were packaged so well. Clear instructions, well protected, everything included and lovely products of a surprisingly great quality (they were kids products and the linen is thick and well stitched and the bedside tables are solid, nicely finished and include a wall support). Thanks Adairs! Nice that a company is still taking care of customer service right now.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

over a month now and still haven't received my delivery

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

Horrible online service

I have tried calling for several days and emailing because I’m not able to purchase online and I haven’t heard back at all. It’s impossible to reach their customer service.

Cazza

CazzaPerth, WA

Poor quality but expensive!

I purchased A super king fitted sheet, but it soon tore, I was expecting better as I had paid more dollars, also my super king duvet cover faded after a couple of washes, disappointing!

Still waiting for order to be dispatched after 14 days

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it has not been dispatched yet. No response by phone or email despite many attempts to find out what's happening. I can understand postage being slow at times...but not sending out products within reasonable time is unacceptable.

Matthew

MatthewMelbourne, Victoria

Appalling delivery time

Still waiting on an order that was dispatched 10 days ago, with no update.

Have been disappointed in Adair's lack of care in responding to emails.

I will update this review if things change.

Brad

BradNowra NSW

Bought some terrible quality sheets with a money back guarantee but no way to get your money back!!

Joanna

Joanna

Customer service

Still waiting for details for delivery on a bed head ordered 19/2/2020. Was told it was with courier - but have had no confirmation. Phone time is awful waiting forever to speak to a person. Service lacking in its focus on customers needs.Pity but deters me from future shopping..

Mel

MelPERTH

3wks and no sign of my package!

Bought a quilt cover on 20 March. It's now 6 April and the best Adairs can do is send an email 1wk ago saying there's been a delay. No tracking code. No updates. I'm hoping that when the quilt cover finally turns up that it's excellent quality because I need something to make up for the super shoddy service!

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.