Adairs

Adairs

EMC

EMCPerth, WA

Atrocious customer service

Ordered a bed head on the 8th March. Still has not been delivered and after 4 emails enquiring after my item I have only been told by Adairs they are waiting for an update from their delivery partner, or that I would be contacted by their delivery partner with an estimated date (was never contacted). Asked for a refund twice, no response. Have had to resort to lodging a dispute with my credit card company to recoup my funds. Avoid purchasing online from this company at all costs.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor service

I recently purchased 2 cushions from Adairs. When I received them they were the wrong product. After contacting Adairs, it was evident that the problem was my problem. I had to either return the incorrect goods to a store or return to Australia. As I am time poor and thats the reason I choose in the first place to order them online, this would be impossible. I am now stuck with 2 cushions I would never have choosen and no help from this company. As there are plently of other manchester companies online I will not be making any more purchases with Adairs.

Sending spam sms

Flooded with unwanted and unwelcome advertisements over sms.
Mobile number to opt out is disconnected.
Reported to authorities as spam. Don't remember I was buying from them.

Terrible quality throws

Purchased 2 throws played $236.00 washed them once terrible quality full of fluff am not able to use them to cover couch . Went back to store where purchased would not accept them. Am very disappointed will not buy anything again.

Brooklyn king sheet set

Not clear enough in advertising that these are polyester cotton
Appalling quality for 180.00
I will never shop at Adair’s again and will be telling everyone I know
Absolute rubbish

Bhavna

BhavnaVictoria

Horrible 1200 count sheets and horrible quilt covers

Kmart quality is better and 1/10 price. Never going back. The quilts covers are like bad soggy stuff and sheets look cheap

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer support

I bought 2 bath mats.
I received an email asking me to return as it was faulty. Did all of that and never heard from them.
Sent 3 emails. No response. No refund.
Apalling.

Cheryl B.

Cheryl B.Northern Region, NSW

Membership voucher of $20

I was told that if I became a member, I would get a $20 voucher to spend once the gift voucher was sent to my email. But, only found out when I returned to the store, that to use the voucher, I had to spend a another $50 before I could even use the voucher. This was not relayed to me on the first visit. I will not be returning to Adairs again.

Store LocationTamworth

Disappointing and Dissatisfied

benzainey

benzaineyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality manufacturing

Purchased a coffee table, attempted to assemble and found holes drilled in wrong locations, material to be cheap quality and table rocked (uneven leg length). For $200+ dollars I expected a lot more.

• +2Thumbnail
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Atrocious Product Sales System

Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Adairs Linen Quilt Covers

Two (2.5 or so) years ago I purchased a taupe and a white queen linen quilt cover from Adairs. At the same time I purchased a Sheridan Super King quilt cover. The white queen and the super king have been wash approximately the same amount of times. The Sheridan quilt cover is soft and relaxed whereas the Adairs linen quilt covers are not soft and relaxed but stiff and rather rough to the touch. Why the difference in the quality of the linen? Sadly, I will only purchase Sheridan linen as it appears to be of superior quality.

atlasthecat.2013

atlasthecat.2013

Service in Epping Vic is below zero

Maddie

MaddieHunter Region, NSW

Worlds softest sheets

Feels like sandpaper. King size doesn’t fit on standard king size bed. Only just put on my bed and they have a whole in them already.
Cheap Kmart ones would be better!
Complete waste of money!!

Store LocationOnline

Sick of be ripped off

Sick of be ripped offMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adairs Adelaide

There own home republic brand Bamboo Sheet set. feel nice in the shop But when you wash them they feel like laying on sandpaper & that's with fabric softner. & the pillow cases & sheets are to big. The saleswoman at the store said give them 6 months to shrink. What a rip off

Do not buy this couch

Linda Southall

Linda SouthallHunter Region, NSW

Jarvis Green Throw

Thought I'd purchase this throw to match cushions that I recently bought & love
However this throw continually loses tiny bits off fluff that get in your eyes, face & are extremely irritating & made my eyes red & so itchy. The washing instructions state only spot clean ..I just dont know how to get rid of all these tiny bits of fabric. When you shake it the amount of fluff & tiny fibre bits in the air is a hazard - I'm very disappointed in this throw & wished I'd never bought it.

Bronte

Bronte

Extremely slow delivery

Christine B

Christine B

Adair’s Doona covers don’t buy them

All Adair’s Bamboo Doona covers with buttons come off and they rip easily on the sides of the doona where you place the actual doona into the cover . One has been replaced but did It again .
Terrible, spent 3 hours sewing buttons on 4 Doona covers. So over it .
Stay away , I’ve been a Adair’s member for quite a while and have spent at least $3000 in there . I finally surrendered and throw it in the bin Moving over to Sheridan now

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.