Adairs

Amanda

AmandaThe Mallee, VIC

Delivery 13wks+

Customer service woeful

I placed an order in March which included a membership. I was duly provided with a temporary number and advised i would receive a membership card. This never happened and while trying to purchase an order on line subsequently, the temporary membership number is now invalid. I have attempted emailing them twice, and called three times. You simply cannot reach customer service to get help. It's only $20 but feel as though the extra cost was for nothing. I really do love some of their products but agree with the many reviews on line in relation to customer service. I wouldve given 0 stars for that and 5 for products.

Hoffman

HoffmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing not all Natural Cotton as stated.

Store LocationOnline
Cazza

CazzaPerth, WA

Poor quality but expensive!

I purchased A super king fitted sheet, but it soon tore, I was expecting better as I had paid more dollars, also my super king duvet cover faded after a couple of washes, disappointing!

Joanna

Joanna

Customer service

Still waiting for details for delivery on a bed head ordered 19/2/2020. Was told it was with courier - but have had no confirmation. Phone time is awful waiting forever to speak to a person. Service lacking in its focus on customers needs.Pity but deters me from future shopping..

MJW

MJWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adairs doesn't display all customer reviews

Generally Adairs has good products however sometimes thing's arrive dirty and foul smelling. I'm not sure if this is to do with warehouse storage or poor shipping container storage or both but it has happened twice. The products were "natural". The first one a wool rug and the second cane baskets (both were expensive). They were putrid as if decaying in moisture. I provided feedback as per their request. Only my positive feedback was displayed. I think it's important for customers who are reading their reviews to know that the reviews displayed in their website are selective. Transparency would be in the better interest of their customers.

technology.shopper

technology.shopperSydney

Can you trust a company that begins a customer relationship by trying to trick you into the store?

I thought retail had moved past the questionable ethics of displaying discounts in stores that weren't real, but no. You walk into this store and there are signs everywhere saying "25% off this" or "25% off that". It is not until you are at the checkout with items, that you find out you actually have to join a paid for club. I won't ever be coming back, you've lost a customer.

I should add, I feel sorry for your staff. No doubt they must get sick of breaking this news to customers and dealing with the frustration. So not only are you bad to your customers, but also to your staff.

Poor returns service

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing customer service and delivery

Delivery times are excessive and the lack of customer service, tracking, updates is disappointing. When you spend a lot of money people want reassurance its been received and sent professionally. Ive shopped in stores for years spending lots but online is a huge fail on their behalf. There are much better online retailers they could learn from. Still awaiting an item which their third party shows as delivered but apparently thats just delivered to the couriers depot. Confusing and misleading. Lady on the phone was nice but really shouldnt be chasing them up after 3 emails. Dont even bother emailing them.

Bondi customer

Bondi customerSydney, NSW

Bad service

I ordered two kids beds , they were delivered , I had paid for assembly , the deliveryman said he would not do the assembly ..I waited three days two men came back, they assembled the beds , left all the boxes on the floor , wouldn’t help me with them , said they don’t take away the packaging, Styrofoam left underneath the beds , it was so messy.. I’ve had very bad service from them plus a lot of their dimensions are inaccurate in the catalogue.

Ink

Ink

Poor product description and service

Adele

AdeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kmart and Target have better quality and for half the price

I purchased a few items from Adairs kids and I suggest to others not to waste your money. For example the kids foldout couch, my children love the one I had from Kmart which is still lasting, however the Adairs one only got through less than a year before breaking. The patterns and designs of Adairs are all very cute but I feel for quality and value for money you can get just as good if not better elsewhere.

Ignoring customers seems to be the norm.

Online Customer Service NEED MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS

Good product range. Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service - sales driven not customer focused. Left tweed city Adairs following a purchase feeling inadequate due to the sales assistants condescending tone of voice and poor pragmatics because I didn’t want to purchase a set of sheets to go with a quilt as I was on a budget.

Karin

KarinDoncaster

Still waiting.....

After being a regular customer of Adairs for 15 years I recently ordered a large item during their VIP sale. I was told that I had to deposit payment into the Adairs bank account as they did not take credit cards! I was also told that I would receive a call when the item was in store and ready for collection. I have been waiting for a month and everytime I call to enquire about it the computer is frozen and they promise to call me back but this never happens. Needless to say Adairs has had my money for a month now but I still do not have my item. As much as I love the quality of Adairs products, their staff at some stores spoil the whole shopping experience. Very disappointed indeed.

BAM44

BAM44Brisbane

Customer Service non-existent

The products in their shops are good overall but the wait time to phone customer service is disgraceful. I've given up twice so tried their email contact. Zilch. Thankfully the store staff are efficient.

Lyn L

Lyn LMackay

Misleading catalogue prices

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.