Adairs

Adairs

Kayleigh S.

Kayleigh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced and lazy customer service

While being a member gives you a massive discount, your loyalty to them means nothing. I ordered a doona from the a week ago and it hasn’t even shipped yet. You cannot blame Aus Post because they are doing a fantastic job. I ordered on the same day from another company and that company and Aus Post were able to deliver it THE NEXT DAY. It’s even funnier because their warehouse is in the same suburb as me and yet the package is taking over a week to even start shipping

Bulky items delivery time frame

The only thing I can fault about adairs is there delivery time frames for bulky items, as I myself work in furniture sales and deal with delivery company's every day I find it hard to believe it takea 21-32 business days to deliver something in stock and in there warehouse.

After 3 weeks after ordering still no update and still 21-32 business days it will be delivered, no estimated eta or delivery day, nothing.

In uncertain times like these that's not really good enough

Chris R

Chris R

Rug still outstanding from March order

I often order from Adair’s and have never had any problems. I ordered many items In March in which were delivered quickly and great quality. However I am very disappointed that I have still not received a large rug. I expected a delay given I purchased during a sale but this length of time is appalling. No response from email enquiries. Disappointing.

Billy P

Billy PAdelaide

Poor quality service, great quality products.

Charli

CharliWarriewood

Don’t order during a sale. 20 days later and parcels hasn’t even been shipped.

I ordered during their big sale on the 17th March. From previous orders I know they normally dispatch within 2 days.
On the 21st March I got an apology email saying there were delays due to the big sale with the dispatch and that my order would be dispatched as soon as possible (which I completely understand).
However it is now the 27th of March and I have not heard anything. I send a support ticket and have still not heard anything back and it has been over 24hours.
It just annoys me slightly that a big company such as Adaris are not communicating better, considering how much you pay for there bedding as well.

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store but online delivery service is not very good

Zeyz

Zeyz

Great Products - Horrible Service

I mainly shop in-store at Adair's because their online system is an absolute joke! Emails are delayed, tracking numbers dont work and don't even waste your time trying to call them because it takes them ages to answer. And when they do my god they're the grumpiest people ever. Some stores also have very unapproachable staff. Most likely won't be renewing my membership

Noelene

NoeleneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mixed experience

I have bought 2 sets of Flanette Sheets Mercer and Reid , jersey fitted sheet and Home Republic flanette sheet set and 4 dog bedding items all really happy with. So when I bought the Christmas Blue Gum Collection wreath I was so disappointed that it looked nothing like the picture in the catalog .....nothing like it and for $60.00 I will be taking it back.

Quilted quilt covers the quilt always slides down.

I recently purchased a children's cloud quilted quilt cover from Adairs. I am disappointed that I find it terribly frustrating to use as the quilt constantly slips down inside the cover. It's annoying to constantly try and pull the quilt up inside the cover to keep warm.

Duvet

I bought a cotton duvet and a throw on sale. Thought it was good value and service was ok as well.

Hracc

HraccCANBERRA

Bamboo sheets shrinking

My bamboo sheets have shrunk. One of the bottom sheets won't even fit in the bed anymore, the other bottom one won't go over one corner and the top sheet can't be tucked in. I love the feel of sleeping in them but had to buy a king size fitted sheet to fit on my queen bed.

Bamboo sheets dirty after washing

My bamboo sheets have dirty marks after washing. Even bought a new washing machine. Feel it's a problem with the material. Any clues?

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Started out lovely, 12 months later, not so much

We purchased the 600 count Bamboo cotton sheets for our king size bed. One of many purchases at Adairs because we had recently purchased a new size bed. The sheets wore well but the fitted sheet shrank. Today while washing it in our front loader it tore down the middle. Nothing else in the washer with the sheets so don't know why? Disappointed due to the price paid, have gotten many years wear out of other brands, much less expensive. We rotate our sheets so not due to excessive wear.

Elle E

Elle ESydney

Doubt the linen is 100%

Home republic linen just under 2 years old. Washed following instructions maybe once or twice a month and the pillowcases are threadbare with holes. Was under the impression linen aged well so this cannot possibly be true linen

Michele37

Michele37Townsville

Bad product good service

We bought the home republic bamboo sheets and could not get them clean in the wash, grime would gather in the creases. Never had this problem with any bedding incl heavy cotton quilt covers. Would have liked to try wasing them on 60 but was told to wash them cold. Maybe the material was too dense to rinse out properly. Store took them back without too much fuss which we appreciated. We got the Fresh cotton ones instead. A much cheaper product, not as soft but a lot cooler. Hopefully these will wash better

not happy jan

BeaYeh

BeaYeh

OK

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

OK

overall an average store to purchase your linen needs from.. vareity of linen you can purchase is ok and customer service is always friendly and helpful.
our local store is clean and bright and has a variety of household linen items ranging from pillow cases, pillows, children bed throws, towels and batroom items... a fair variety of styles and patterns. a shop that has been around for some time and has built up its reputation through great customer service
items can be a little pricey compared to other stores and not many stores around outside big shopping complexes near us.

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.