Adairs

Adairs

disgruntled

disgruntled

Metro 1500TC Brooklyn Sheet

Worst sheets I have ever bought, after 3 washes these sheets still feel like sandpaper. Incredibly disappointed, I've had better sheets for cheaper. It also took 17 days to dispatch. Horrible experience.

Genevieve

GenevieveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shame Adairs!

Unk

UnkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed customer

I bought two of the same type of quilt covers for my two kids and disappointed to find one with buttons and one without.

The covers were for two beds to have the same type of quilt covers and it is hard for kids to use them when there is no buttons.

Bought Adair Linen for their high quality products and reputation and this was unpleasant suprise. Also paid for their membership when I was at the store.

Cant even return both because I bought one a while ago (with buttons) and went into a lot of trouble to buy the other from same kind few days ago and this was the last one at the store in Bundoora. No point returning one because I wanted the same type for both beds.

Jen

JenDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible quality

Purchased queen flannelette sheets online as we don’t live near an Adair’s. Terrible quality. One wash and all patchy and faded. Was told to send them back via post. Not worth the trouble...I’ve already wasted time and water on these sheets. Won’t be purchasing again. I have Kmart one that are better quality!

Peter H

Peter HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst ever online purchase

Never use their online service. I ordered a sheet set unfortunately, big mistake. It took them exactly 16 days to wrap and walk my parcel to Australia Post. Funny how they can take payment in minutes but then take two weeks plus two days to walk to the,post office with it. I expect delivery will take seven days so all up 23 days turnaround. I was intending to gift it but that can’t happen now. Once I receive it I will be demanding all my details are removed from their system.

Margaret W.

Margaret W.South East Queensland, QLD

Metro Flannelette sheets

I purchased metro flannelette sheets queen extra deep 50cm deep they say .
My mattress is only 38 deep , these sheets don't even stretch to fit my mattress without pulling hard. They are on my bed but are so stretched the seams are giving after the first day without us sleeping on it.
My cheaper Target sheets fit better, I see mattresses for living so people ask me where to buy linen.
These are the worst fitting sheets I have ever had, Adairs need to get there sizings right.

EMC

EMCPerth, WA

Atrocious customer service

Ordered a bed head on the 8th March. Still has not been delivered and after 4 emails enquiring after my item I have only been told by Adairs they are waiting for an update from their delivery partner, or that I would be contacted by their delivery partner with an estimated date (was never contacted). Asked for a refund twice, no response. Have had to resort to lodging a dispute with my credit card company to recoup my funds. Avoid purchasing online from this company at all costs.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor service

I recently purchased 2 cushions from Adairs. When I received them they were the wrong product. After contacting Adairs, it was evident that the problem was my problem. I had to either return the incorrect goods to a store or return to Australia. As I am time poor and thats the reason I choose in the first place to order them online, this would be impossible. I am now stuck with 2 cushions I would never have choosen and no help from this company. As there are plently of other manchester companies online I will not be making any more purchases with Adairs.

Sending spam sms

Flooded with unwanted and unwelcome advertisements over sms.
Mobile number to opt out is disconnected.
Reported to authorities as spam. Don't remember I was buying from them.

Terrible quality throws

Purchased 2 throws played $236.00 washed them once terrible quality full of fluff am not able to use them to cover couch . Went back to store where purchased would not accept them. Am very disappointed will not buy anything again.

Brooklyn king sheet set

Not clear enough in advertising that these are polyester cotton
Appalling quality for 180.00
I will never shop at Adair’s again and will be telling everyone I know
Absolute rubbish

Bhavna

BhavnaVictoria

Horrible 1200 count sheets and horrible quilt covers

Kmart quality is better and 1/10 price. Never going back. The quilts covers are like bad soggy stuff and sheets look cheap

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer support

I bought 2 bath mats.
I received an email asking me to return as it was faulty. Did all of that and never heard from them.
Sent 3 emails. No response. No refund.
Apalling.

Cheryl B.

Cheryl B.Northern Region, NSW

Membership voucher of $20

I was told that if I became a member, I would get a $20 voucher to spend once the gift voucher was sent to my email. But, only found out when I returned to the store, that to use the voucher, I had to spend a another $50 before I could even use the voucher. This was not relayed to me on the first visit. I will not be returning to Adairs again.

Store LocationTamworth

Disappointing and Dissatisfied

benzainey

benzaineyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality manufacturing

Purchased a coffee table, attempted to assemble and found holes drilled in wrong locations, material to be cheap quality and table rocked (uneven leg length). For $200+ dollars I expected a lot more.

• +2Thumbnail
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Atrocious Product Sales System

Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Adairs Linen Quilt Covers

Two (2.5 or so) years ago I purchased a taupe and a white queen linen quilt cover from Adairs. At the same time I purchased a Sheridan Super King quilt cover. The white queen and the super king have been wash approximately the same amount of times. The Sheridan quilt cover is soft and relaxed whereas the Adairs linen quilt covers are not soft and relaxed but stiff and rather rough to the touch. Why the difference in the quality of the linen? Sadly, I will only purchase Sheridan linen as it appears to be of superior quality.

atlasthecat.2013