Adairs

Adairs

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So disappointing! Item faulty :(

I recently spent a lot of money on Adair’s doona covers for my two children only to realise today that the Rainbow Sunrise Velvet Quilted Bedlinen doona cover that I purchased is faulty. I noticed upon receiving it that it was dirty where the bag wasn’t sealed but I’m not too fussy so I put it through the wash today and it turns out its also pulled in lots of places and has been drawn on! I’m so incredibly annoyed! Of course I didn’t notice it before I washed it and so now can’t return it either.
I have always loved Adair’s quality but this will certainly make me think twice before purchasing again :(

Angela O.

Angela O.Perth, WA

Nice things, disappointing service

I walked into Adairs in Midland hoping to get my son a toddler pillow and pillowcase. The staff completely ignored me yet asked the people who came in after me if they needed anything, then continued to talk and gossip amongst themselves even when I approached the desk. Since I couldn't find what I was looking for myself and nobody would help me I ended up leaving and purchasing elsewhere. Disappointing that the staff was so rude, I would have probably bought quite a few things if I had received any help.

SBB

AmandaThe Mallee, VIC

Delivery 13wks+

Kayleigh S.

Kayleigh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced and lazy customer service

While being a member gives you a massive discount, your loyalty to them means nothing. I ordered a doona from the a week ago and it hasn’t even shipped yet. You cannot blame Aus Post because they are doing a fantastic job. I ordered on the same day from another company and that company and Aus Post were able to deliver it THE NEXT DAY. It’s even funnier because their warehouse is in the same suburb as me and yet the package is taking over a week to even start shipping

Customer service woeful

I placed an order in March which included a membership. I was duly provided with a temporary number and advised i would receive a membership card. This never happened and while trying to purchase an order on line subsequently, the temporary membership number is now invalid. I have attempted emailing them twice, and called three times. You simply cannot reach customer service to get help. It's only $20 but feel as though the extra cost was for nothing. I really do love some of their products but agree with the many reviews on line in relation to customer service. I wouldve given 0 stars for that and 5 for products.

Hoffman

HoffmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing not all Natural Cotton as stated.

Store LocationOnline
Cazza

CazzaPerth, WA

Poor quality but expensive!

I purchased A super king fitted sheet, but it soon tore, I was expecting better as I had paid more dollars, also my super king duvet cover faded after a couple of washes, disappointing!

Joanna

Joanna

Customer service

Still waiting for details for delivery on a bed head ordered 19/2/2020. Was told it was with courier - but have had no confirmation. Phone time is awful waiting forever to speak to a person. Service lacking in its focus on customers needs.Pity but deters me from future shopping..

MJW

MJWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adairs doesn't display all customer reviews

Generally Adairs has good products however sometimes thing's arrive dirty and foul smelling. I'm not sure if this is to do with warehouse storage or poor shipping container storage or both but it has happened twice. The products were "natural". The first one a wool rug and the second cane baskets (both were expensive). They were putrid as if decaying in moisture. I provided feedback as per their request. Only my positive feedback was displayed. I think it's important for customers who are reading their reviews to know that the reviews displayed in their website are selective. Transparency would be in the better interest of their customers.

Bulky items delivery time frame

The only thing I can fault about adairs is there delivery time frames for bulky items, as I myself work in furniture sales and deal with delivery company's every day I find it hard to believe it takea 21-32 business days to deliver something in stock and in there warehouse.

After 3 weeks after ordering still no update and still 21-32 business days it will be delivered, no estimated eta or delivery day, nothing.

In uncertain times like these that's not really good enough

technology.shopper

technology.shopperSydney

Can you trust a company that begins a customer relationship by trying to trick you into the store?

I thought retail had moved past the questionable ethics of displaying discounts in stores that weren't real, but no. You walk into this store and there are signs everywhere saying "25% off this" or "25% off that". It is not until you are at the checkout with items, that you find out you actually have to join a paid for club. I won't ever be coming back, you've lost a customer.

I should add, I feel sorry for your staff. No doubt they must get sick of breaking this news to customers and dealing with the frustration. So not only are you bad to your customers, but also to your staff.

Poor returns service

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing customer service and delivery

Delivery times are excessive and the lack of customer service, tracking, updates is disappointing. When you spend a lot of money people want reassurance its been received and sent professionally. Ive shopped in stores for years spending lots but online is a huge fail on their behalf. There are much better online retailers they could learn from. Still awaiting an item which their third party shows as delivered but apparently thats just delivered to the couriers depot. Confusing and misleading. Lady on the phone was nice but really shouldnt be chasing them up after 3 emails. Dont even bother emailing them.

Bondi customer

Bondi customerSydney, NSW

Bad service

I ordered two kids beds , they were delivered , I had paid for assembly , the deliveryman said he would not do the assembly ..I waited three days two men came back, they assembled the beds , left all the boxes on the floor , wouldn’t help me with them , said they don’t take away the packaging, Styrofoam left underneath the beds , it was so messy.. I’ve had very bad service from them plus a lot of their dimensions are inaccurate in the catalogue.

Ink

Ink

Poor product description and service

Chris R

Chris R

Rug still outstanding from March order

I often order from Adair’s and have never had any problems. I ordered many items In March in which were delivered quickly and great quality. However I am very disappointed that I have still not received a large rug. I expected a delay given I purchased during a sale but this length of time is appalling. No response from email enquiries. Disappointing.

Adele

AdeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kmart and Target have better quality and for half the price

I purchased a few items from Adairs kids and I suggest to others not to waste your money. For example the kids foldout couch, my children love the one I had from Kmart which is still lasting, however the Adairs one only got through less than a year before breaking. The patterns and designs of Adairs are all very cute but I feel for quality and value for money you can get just as good if not better elsewhere.

Billy P

Billy PAdelaide

Poor quality service, great quality products.