Adairs

Adairs

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could improve their product photos

Purchased some bath mats, decor and pillow cases and they arrived quicker than i expected, given the whole Covid situation. They are great quality except for the faux foliage branches which I had to return.
They should really improve the quality of photos however as most of the stuff I got, although they were of satisfactory quality, were not exactly as portrayed in the website. The issue was not in the colour being different on my screen either but how it’s too difficult to see the details and textures of their items so most of the time it looked different when they arrived. Overall, satisfied with Adairs’ service and would purchase linen here again.

Kayleigh S.

Kayleigh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced and lazy customer service

While being a member gives you a massive discount, your loyalty to them means nothing. I ordered a doona from the a week ago and it hasn’t even shipped yet. You cannot blame Aus Post because they are doing a fantastic job. I ordered on the same day from another company and that company and Aus Post were able to deliver it THE NEXT DAY. It’s even funnier because their warehouse is in the same suburb as me and yet the package is taking over a week to even start shipping

Maree 36

Maree 36AU

Beautiful products, packaged well and prompt delivery.

My experience with Adairs online has been wonderful.
Beautiful and products just as described online, if not even better.
Well packaged and prompt delivery and service.
I’ve now joined up to membership and I don’t understand why the rest of the reviews are so bad because my experience has been faultless.

Great products reasonable prices

Much better quality and than target or Kmart !!!!!
They might be cheaper but fabrics are thinner and the sizes of doona covers , fitted sheets can be ill fitting. You won’t have those problems with Adairs.

Bulky items delivery time frame

The only thing I can fault about adairs is there delivery time frames for bulky items, as I myself work in furniture sales and deal with delivery company's every day I find it hard to believe it takea 21-32 business days to deliver something in stock and in there warehouse.

After 3 weeks after ordering still no update and still 21-32 business days it will be delivered, no estimated eta or delivery day, nothing.

In uncertain times like these that's not really good enough

Veronika

VeronikaPerth, WA

Great service!

I love Adairs for its design, patterns and colours. I have been a bit disappointed with the quality of kids rug, as pom poms fell off on a second day. However I have had great experience with online orders as they arrived in time and with no hassle. The ladies I deal with in the shop always friendly and lovely.

Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rug but more size options would be better!

We purchased a great rug from adairs that I had been looking for for a little while and we got it at a great sale price but when i took it home I found it was too big for our space, unfortunately it did not come in a smaller size which was a shame.

Chris R

Chris R

Rug still outstanding from March order

I often order from Adair’s and have never had any problems. I ordered many items In March in which were delivered quickly and great quality. However I am very disappointed that I have still not received a large rug. I expected a delay given I purchased during a sale but this length of time is appalling. No response from email enquiries. Disappointing.

Billy P

Billy PAdelaide

Poor quality service, great quality products.

Charli

CharliWarriewood

Don’t order during a sale. 20 days later and parcels hasn’t even been shipped.

I ordered during their big sale on the 17th March. From previous orders I know they normally dispatch within 2 days.
On the 21st March I got an apology email saying there were delays due to the big sale with the dispatch and that my order would be dispatched as soon as possible (which I completely understand).
However it is now the 27th of March and I have not heard anything. I send a support ticket and have still not heard anything back and it has been over 24hours.
It just annoys me slightly that a big company such as Adaris are not communicating better, considering how much you pay for there bedding as well.

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store but online delivery service is not very good

Rachel

RachelPerth

Love the fake plants

We have multiple affairs fake plants in our home and they look amazing. We always receive compliments on them. Yes, they are more expensive than what you can find but you pay for the quality. Very happy. Purchased at Whitfords store and the team is always very nice and helpful - they always offer to help me get them to my car.

DebbieM

DebbieMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with online service

I have ordered a few small things online and everything has arrived quickly and with no fuss. Prior to Christmas I ordered a furniture item online but after reading the online reviews started getting nervous. But I can say that the item arrived from interstate within 9 days. I was sent a message for UNITRANS with a tracking number but it does not look like UNITRANS update this as it is still showing as 'order dispatched - Melbourne 09/01/2019' and I received the item on the 15th.

Kimmyj

KimmyjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problem

After putting in my first online order with Adairs, I then decided to start reading reviews about Adairs delivery. I must admit I got worried as there were so many negative reviews. However I have now received my order and it took the suggested 4-6 days. I was compelled to write a review to let people know that its not all bad. Admittedly my order was a quilt cover set only and not a large furniture item. I would not order a furniture item through Adairs as it clearly states on the website at the moment that there are lengthy delays.
Overall I have been left impressed and happy. No complaints here.

Zeyz

Zeyz

Great Products - Horrible Service

I mainly shop in-store at Adair's because their online system is an absolute joke! Emails are delayed, tracking numbers dont work and don't even waste your time trying to call them because it takes them ages to answer. And when they do my god they're the grumpiest people ever. Some stores also have very unapproachable staff. Most likely won't be renewing my membership

Noelene

NoeleneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mixed experience

I have bought 2 sets of Flanette Sheets Mercer and Reid , jersey fitted sheet and Home Republic flanette sheet set and 4 dog bedding items all really happy with. So when I bought the Christmas Blue Gum Collection wreath I was so disappointed that it looked nothing like the picture in the catalog .....nothing like it and for $60.00 I will be taking it back.

Jilly

JillyNew Lambton

Great quality. Great service- Kotara store

Thanks to the girls at Adairs Kotara. I was unable to purchase the Byron Quilt cover + pillow cases- sage colour online (out of stock). I called my local Kotara store, the staff searched their system, located stock and arranged transfer to their store for me to collect after I went to the store to pay for my order to gain the extra 10% off sale. Staff advised they will call when my transferred order arrives. I couldn’t ask for any more assistance, and the staff are always lovely and very helpful. Thanks, I’ll definitely be back again soon.

M.P.

M.P.Sydney, NSW

Quality

High quality of the products.
We purchased towels, memory foam pillows, fitted sheets and bedsheets.
The fitted sheets in cotton jersey are the best.
Staff in the shop were helpful and very friendly

CHW

CHWLysterfield

Only place to buy linen

Adairs is undoubtedly the only place I consider shopping at for bed spreads, sheets etc. The collections they have are beautiful, amazing quality and so so durable!! Even my stone color sheet sets wash out my fake tan (bad habit!) and continue to look and feel brand new. Everything from throws to my bed head is from Adairs and I see no reason to change it up in the future.

Quilted quilt covers the quilt always slides down.

I recently purchased a children's cloud quilted quilt cover from Adairs. I am disappointed that I find it terribly frustrating to use as the quilt constantly slips down inside the cover. It's annoying to constantly try and pull the quilt up inside the cover to keep warm.