Adairs

Adairs

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Kayleigh S.

Kayleigh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced and lazy customer service

While being a member gives you a massive discount, your loyalty to them means nothing. I ordered a doona from the a week ago and it hasn’t even shipped yet. You cannot blame Aus Post because they are doing a fantastic job. I ordered on the same day from another company and that company and Aus Post were able to deliver it THE NEXT DAY. It’s even funnier because their warehouse is in the same suburb as me and yet the package is taking over a week to even start shipping

Chris R

Chris R

Rug still outstanding from March order

I often order from Adair’s and have never had any problems. I ordered many items In March in which were delivered quickly and great quality. However I am very disappointed that I have still not received a large rug. I expected a delay given I purchased during a sale but this length of time is appalling. No response from email enquiries. Disappointing.

Store LocationOnline
Billy P

Billy PAdelaide

Poor quality service, great quality products.

Store LocationOnline Store
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Adairs compares to other Home Decor Shops

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store but online delivery service is not very good

humphreyca

humphreycaasked

When are Adairs going to get with the Recyclability of packaging program. Recently ordered 6 Vases and delivered in 6 boxes within a box. Each box was packed with Polystyrene and every side plastic taped. With the imminent polystyrene ban its time Adairs started educating their supply chain. There are excellent alternatives to polystyrene.

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!