Adairs

Adairs

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

Bulky items delivery time frame

The only thing I can fault about adairs is there delivery time frames for bulky items, as I myself work in furniture sales and deal with delivery company's every day I find it hard to believe it takea 21-32 business days to deliver something in stock and in there warehouse.

After 3 weeks after ordering still no update and still 21-32 business days it will be delivered, no estimated eta or delivery day, nothing.

In uncertain times like these that's not really good enough

Store LocationOnline

humphreyca

humphreycaasked

When are Adairs going to get with the Recyclability of packaging program. Recently ordered 6 Vases and delivered in 6 boxes within a box. Each box was packed with Polystyrene and every side plastic taped. With the imminent polystyrene ban its time Adairs started educating their supply chain. There are excellent alternatives to polystyrene.

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!