Adairs

Adairs

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could improve their product photos

Purchased some bath mats, decor and pillow cases and they arrived quicker than i expected, given the whole Covid situation. They are great quality except for the faux foliage branches which I had to return.
They should really improve the quality of photos however as most of the stuff I got, although they were of satisfactory quality, were not exactly as portrayed in the website. The issue was not in the colour being different on my screen either but how it’s too difficult to see the details and textures of their items so most of the time it looked different when they arrived. Overall, satisfied with Adairs’ service and would purchase linen here again.

Maree 36

Maree 36AU

Beautiful products, packaged well and prompt delivery.

My experience with Adairs online has been wonderful.
Beautiful and products just as described online, if not even better.
Well packaged and prompt delivery and service.
I’ve now joined up to membership and I don’t understand why the rest of the reviews are so bad because my experience has been faultless.

Great products reasonable prices

Much better quality and than target or Kmart !!!!!
They might be cheaper but fabrics are thinner and the sizes of doona covers , fitted sheets can be ill fitting. You won’t have those problems with Adairs.

Veronika

VeronikaPerth, WA

Great service!

I love Adairs for its design, patterns and colours. I have been a bit disappointed with the quality of kids rug, as pom poms fell off on a second day. However I have had great experience with online orders as they arrived in time and with no hassle. The ladies I deal with in the shop always friendly and lovely.

Ana J

Ana JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rug but more size options would be better!

We purchased a great rug from adairs that I had been looking for for a little while and we got it at a great sale price but when i took it home I found it was too big for our space, unfortunately it did not come in a smaller size which was a shame.

Rachel

RachelPerth

Love the fake plants

We have multiple affairs fake plants in our home and they look amazing. We always receive compliments on them. Yes, they are more expensive than what you can find but you pay for the quality. Very happy. Purchased at Whitfords store and the team is always very nice and helpful - they always offer to help me get them to my car.

DebbieM

DebbieMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with online service

I have ordered a few small things online and everything has arrived quickly and with no fuss. Prior to Christmas I ordered a furniture item online but after reading the online reviews started getting nervous. But I can say that the item arrived from interstate within 9 days. I was sent a message for UNITRANS with a tracking number but it does not look like UNITRANS update this as it is still showing as 'order dispatched - Melbourne 09/01/2019' and I received the item on the 15th.

Kimmyj

KimmyjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problem

After putting in my first online order with Adairs, I then decided to start reading reviews about Adairs delivery. I must admit I got worried as there were so many negative reviews. However I have now received my order and it took the suggested 4-6 days. I was compelled to write a review to let people know that its not all bad. Admittedly my order was a quilt cover set only and not a large furniture item. I would not order a furniture item through Adairs as it clearly states on the website at the moment that there are lengthy delays.
Overall I have been left impressed and happy. No complaints here.

Jilly

JillyNew Lambton

Great quality. Great service- Kotara store

Thanks to the girls at Adairs Kotara. I was unable to purchase the Byron Quilt cover + pillow cases- sage colour online (out of stock). I called my local Kotara store, the staff searched their system, located stock and arranged transfer to their store for me to collect after I went to the store to pay for my order to gain the extra 10% off sale. Staff advised they will call when my transferred order arrives. I couldn’t ask for any more assistance, and the staff are always lovely and very helpful. Thanks, I’ll definitely be back again soon.

M.P.

M.P.Sydney, NSW

Quality

High quality of the products.
We purchased towels, memory foam pillows, fitted sheets and bedsheets.
The fitted sheets in cotton jersey are the best.
Staff in the shop were helpful and very friendly

CHW

CHWLysterfield

Only place to buy linen

Adairs is undoubtedly the only place I consider shopping at for bed spreads, sheets etc. The collections they have are beautiful, amazing quality and so so durable!! Even my stone color sheet sets wash out my fake tan (bad habit!) and continue to look and feel brand new. Everything from throws to my bed head is from Adairs and I see no reason to change it up in the future.

Veronique.B

Veronique.BMelbourne, VIC

Online Purchase - Damaged item

Purchased 2x fur throws and 4x Oxford Cotton bamboo towels - Delivery came on time however 1 towel was damaged due to storage weight. I went to Fountain Gate Adairs to get the product changed over. Staff members were really helpful and changed the item over with out ANY fuss at all!! All other products with in my order were completely fine and LOVE them to this day. Fur throws are really great quality! Would order with them again at store and online.

Kelkel

Kelkel

Bedding from Adairs

I have just received my new bedding from adairs which i bought online during their mid year sale. The actual sale itself was fantastic. I bought 1 x throw which was stunning but for a king size bed it was way too small and does not fit that well even though it was advertised as a queen/king size throw. The quality of it is excellent though. The white quilt cover i bought was a little disappointing. It had an embroidery pattern which looked great in the photo but you can't really make the pattern out on the actual quilt. It was orginally $200 down to $89 which was really great. Over all i am happy with my order but just disappointed in the size of the throw.

Bec

Bec

Love my new lamps!

Great quick service. Ordered online and received quickly. Love my new lamps. One has a slight dint in the shade but nothing too bad. Will buy from Adairs again and love when they have a sale!

the discounted home deco and furniture is great

there are discounted items of vase, plates, cushions which are of great value after discount! worth the money and quality is good

Maza

MazaCastle Hill

worlds softest sheets

Apx 3 months ago a bought a set of Adairs worlds softest sheets. Not a good choice. Yes they are soft however they crease unbelievably. One nights sleep and they look like crumpled old rag. In hot weather they make you feel even hotter. Washed as per instructions (cold water) and each time they have lost colour. Use a gentle wash and minimal spin and dry carefully on line but still very creased and I really don't like ironing sheets! Will stick to normal cotton in future. On plus side staff are very nice.

MaureenP

MaureenPGeelong

great service

I visited Adairs in Geelong, staff member Kim was extremely helpful re towel quality and also advised re what would be better value for money. I also wanted to purchase a white gift box, and when there were none available, Kim offered free ribbon to wrap my purchase, as it was for a Christmas gift! I would definitely visit the store again.

Chris7

Chris7AU

Nothing was too much trouble

I had to pay to join the Adairs Club but once I did the service was great. They even sent me a $25 gift voucher to spend on anything. I was amazed. I have purchased some very reasonably priced Christmas Presents in their pre-Christmas sale and am looking forward to the smiles they will create.
The staff at Erina are exceptional !
Some of their products are quite expensive

mountainsmum

mountainsmum

Good

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall a very nice store with alot to offer for the house, such as bedroom items like pillows, quilt covers, kitchen items such as table clothes, napkins, napkin rings which can be hard to find, they have alot of lovely kids bedroom stuff, they are however quite pricey so can shop there too often
adairs has alot of lovely things for the home that other stores do not have, i think their items are unique and gorgeous, the staff are always friendly and helpful, the stores are always clean and everything is neat and tidy, some of their specials are great
alot of their items are so expensive but i think its ok as they have different things but definitely couldnt shop there all the time or it would send you broke

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.