Adairs

Adairs

Vicki

Vicki South East Queensland, QLD

Bought 2 queen size waterproof mattress protectors and tea towels. Emily went above and beyond with her great customer service. Keep up the great work.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adairs Kik Ash Desk

I'm pleased with my new kik desk. I don't usually purchase flat pack furniture. It took 2 of us to assemble in under 15 minutes with ease.
It is light and sturdy. I like the design and the deep desk top provides sufficent space from my eyes to my device.
I highly recommend this stylish desk.

Ana

AnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

I am very happy with Fiona at Adairs Maroochydore who helped me today with a lovely smile and great patience. Bought a nice set of sheets. Many thanks Fiona. Will be definitely coming back.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

I had purchased a quilt cover and some pillowcases online, then I had suddenly remembered that I had a $20-off coupon that was sent to me via email and had totally forgotten to apply it at checkout. This was absolutely my fault but I contacted the online chat service at Adairs. In no way was I expecting the coupon to be applied as I had already paid for and processed the order, but thought it was worth asking. Surprisingly the customer service team very kindly applied the coupon and refunded me the $20 that was supposed to be discounted. I was absolutely amazed! Very happy, thank you Adairs!

Fair Play

Fair Play

Always Love Adairs - latest purchase - Hendrix Rug Natural

This rug is a lovely product. Lightweight, fresh and modern. Easy on line ordering. Reasonable charge of $40 for door to door to country SA delivery. Item arrived in 12 working days including the day ordered (4th Dec) and the day delivered (21 Dec), much quicker than their estimated time frame and during crazy and busy Dec 2020.
I am always happy with Adairs in store or on line and they are my go to for linen and homewares. Purchased during 30% off sale so even better! Staff are lovely in store and on phone.

Reviewer R.

Reviewer R.

Adair’s Port good

Went in to check out some towels at this store. Found what I wanted and received a discount.
The staff were helpful and I had no services issues.
Will try the towels out for performance and report back.

Janice-TeamJP RealEstate

Janice-TeamJP RealEstateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replaced Dog bed - no questions asked - Amazing Service

Thanks to the amazing team in customer support today (Elise) who within 10 minutes of lodging a report for a faulty dog bed, organised a replacement and I collected in store - NO HASSLE today ! I'm an adders addict and this just tops off the already great service I always receive in all 3 of our Sunshine Coast stores - thanks - loyal customer for life !

Liz D.

Liz D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Packaging

Purchased sheet set and doona cover and LOVE the fact that the products were in reusable packaging instead of wrapped in plastic!! Well done Adairs. The reusable bags were same material as the products so my friend will use them for craft.

Mark R

Mark RSydney, NSW

Love Adairs

We use Adairs linen in all our AirBnb's and absolutely love their style and quality. The 5 star reviews we get from guests show how good this mob is. A lot of people fail to provide a review if they get something good and simply want to damage/express their concern that urges them to offer a bad review. About time we turn the tables and offer more accurate reviews.

Adele N.

Adele N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

I brought a new set is sheets and a quilt cover. The lady in the store was lovely and very helpful. She gave a lot of different options and ideas on how to dress my bed.

Frag92

Frag92Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service

I've been a frequent customer with Adairs for a while, but things have improved a lot over the last year or so, and I think they deserve a good review.

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with my new towels

I ordered and received a complete towel set Home Republic 'Chester' Navy & White. I washed them before use, They are beautiful and soft. They look black in my grey & white bathroom which suits me just fine. Lovem

Eddie

EddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money!

Last year was the first winter since my partner and I moved to Melbourne so we were unsure which quilt and perhaps other stuff to buy to survive the freezing nights. Staff at Adairs Forest Hill SC was absolutely knowledgeable and patiently answered each and every question of ours. The products we bought were just as great as we expected! Wonderful experience indeed! Then we found that once become a member, there is no minimum purchase for free delivery via Adairs online stores. It's perfect when buying a little something every now and then. Normally it takes approx 3-4 days for the deliveries to arrive. No dramas at all.

Sharon S.

Sharon S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adairs - Furniture

I have ordered the Fraser Oak Console and it took 10 days to ship from when the online order was placed. Im seriously impressed with the quality and the ease of assembly. I have also bought some bar stools and they are beautiful and compliment the area really well. In a nutshell great price point furniture that enhance any space.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service Ever!

A huge thank you to Goldshan at Adairs Artarmon. I needed new bedding for my grand daughter & I was uncertain of the direction to take. I didn't want fairies or sophisticated so what to do? She understood my brief instantly & in a matter of minutes had co ordinated the perfect colours & textures that I was hoping to achieve. So skilled & impressive. Goldshan you're the best!

Amanda L

Amanda L

Can’t complain about the service!

Although my order took 3 weeks to arrive (which is understandable given the fact we in the middle of a pandemic) I was constantly updated with emails stating the delay and they were working hard to get my order out. Thanks Adairs!

Ann F.

Ann F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patience required

My 2 orders arrived in excellent condition, properly packaged both took longer than expected to arrive. I returned some items due to colours not matching home decor. I have received email of refund weeks later ... but overall given the circumstances - postal delays, increase in online shopping demand, changes in way businesses operate due to Covid-19 etc. I am very happy with my purchases & the way my phone query was handled. Point being: PATIENCE IS ESSENTIAL CUSTOMERS!

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Online Experience

After placing my order on their easy site. I had no issue with delivery, goods fabulous as advertised. Prompt delivery and all my items were delivered together. Thank you. Highly recommend as a flawless transaction

monique rose catsgoboom

monique rose catsgoboomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Obsessed

I recently bought their stonewashed linen sheets and they’re ridiculously good quality and so comfortable and gave us lots of beautiful colour options that I hadn’t seen in other stores. So glad I finally decided to buy linen here usually I just buy their art and homewares. Pleasantly surprised how much I love these.

MelbourneMum

MelbourneMumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online purchase.

Bought two kids bedside tables and some linen during the coronavirus outbreak after another disaster attempt of shopping at Freedom (Save yourself the money and pain and just DON’T shop at Freedom!!!). Adairs shipped our stuff out immediately and they were packaged so well. Clear instructions, well protected, everything included and lovely products of a surprisingly great quality (they were kids products and the linen is thick and well stitched and the bedside tables are solid, nicely finished and include a wall support). Thanks Adairs! Nice that a company is still taking care of customer service right now.

KAG

KAGasked

I'd like an Adairs representative to read and respond to this...
Why is your customer service so terrible? Why don't you just answer customer questions/concerns and respond in a timely manner? It's easy! Try it.

Samantha W

Samantha Wasked

I no longer have a receipt. However that should not matter given your good reputation. I have a queen size bed sheet. Washed to instructions. It has shrunk and no longer fits on the bed. Could you send a replacement, and I will return the ill-fitting one. Regards Samantha.

Fired Up
Fired Up

This is a ‘REVIEW’ site not an ADAIRS site so chances of an official response are slim.
Why not just take it into the shop ?!

LGee

LGeeasked

Hi I am from Townsville Nth QLD i am a member of linen lovers club, i am contacting because i was very disappointed with the last catalogue that was sent out. Upon going to my regular shop at Castletown to purchase several items from the catalogue were not available or had not been received the staff are great at this store, but were unable to help I think it was Very poor business to advertise products and then not have them for the customer to purchase. Very disappointing Adairs

Eileen Heron
Eileen Heron

We will never shop at Adairs again, we lodged a complaint some time ago about service and dealing with a staff member with no product knowledge, never received an answer.