Adapt Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (35)
  • Purchase Price$8,917.84

Andrew J.
Andrew J.South East Queensland, QLD

highly recommend

Our experience with Adapt Energy was positive from beginning to end, we were very impressed with the amount of information we received and the professionalism of the sales and administration staff. The installation took place without any issues and the tradesman were punctual, professional and very helpful, the system was commissioned without delay and began producing as intended. We would recommend the services of Adapt Energy to anyone without hesitation.

Great consultation process and extremely tidy installation.

From quote to installation Adapt Energy and their team were excellent to deal with.
A great consultation and quotation team to establish exactly what we needed with the removal of an old system and installation of the new one.

The installation team was very efficient and left the place so tidy you wouldn't know there was any work done. Would 100% recommend them.

Adam Santucci
Adam SantucciSydney Surrounds, NSW

Informative sales rep. Great operations team

Panel installation was very easy considering I am the owner not the occupant. Liaison between adapt energy and my tenants was great.
Very happy with the information provided by the operations team when minor amendments were required to the panel layout

Excellent from start to finish!

I recently had my solar system installed by Adapt Energy and the service was exceptional. Everything was explained to me in detail and various options put forward to me. The install is so neat, I have even had electrician friends comment on how well it has been done. Adapt went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier. They were also very competitively priced. Highly, highly recommend!!

Angela - QLD
Angela - QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to have Solar finally!

Adapt Energy was recommended by SolarQuotes. Sales side of the process was transparent and competitive (not cheap). Installation was effortless. After sales customer service (Katie) was fabulous helping us out. Looking forward to producing our own power when the meter board is upgraded - which is sometimes necessary after installation (at no further cost). Fully recommend Adapt Energy A+

Lovely service & product

The panel installation process was completely effortless on my behalf. Adapt Energy organised everything from quote, installation & grid connection! The only issue we had was connecting to the app which was resolved immediately by Adapt Energy once I emailed them.

Geoff S
Geoff SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeding generation expectations

Josh M.
Josh M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

Installation was done to a very high standard and customer service right from the start was excellent. The staff could not help enough with any questions I had all the way through the process

Excellent install experience

Very knowledgable sales staff made the decision process informative and straight forward. Installation was smooth with no issues, broken tiles or mess at all. I'm very satisfied with the product, cost and service so far.

Mike B
Mike BNorth Queensland, QLD

Top quality products and service

From the initial discussion and quote to final installation nothing but great service, advice and quality installation. During the quotation process I was provided with a wealth of knowledge and options which was much appreciated and made the decision easy. All products optioned to me were of the highest quality with excellent reviews and warranty. Kind and friendly team made the decision to go with Adapt Energy an easy one. Installation was carried out without a drama everything was taken care of and done to a very high standard. If you are thinking of solar I can easily recommend going with Adapt Energy.

No fuss

I went through Solar Quotes who had 3 professional companies contact me, the one I went with was Adapt Energy, Brett was very knowledgeable and did mind me asking a million questions and my one stipulation was that panels and inverter didn't come out of China, Brett was able to steer me in the right direction there. The installed guys did a great job. Very happy.

nil
nilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience all round dealing with Adapt Energy

Just had my Solar system installed by Adapt Energy. The Adapt team were very professional and helpful.
The installation went extremely well, very friendly and efficient installation team.
If you are thinking solar I would recommend Adapt Energy.

Glenn Jackson
Glenn JacksonMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with Adapt Energy

Easy process. Talked through any concerns I may have had. Instillation team did a great job and turned up on time the day they said they would. Very happy with Adapt Energy. Will recommend to others for sure.

Merelyn
MerelynDarling Downs, QLD

6 month follow up

Got my panels installed in February. Team were wonderful at answering all my questions when deciding what system to get. Installers were fantastic, cleaned up as they went and helped me set up the app so I could monitor my system.
6 months later and the team at adapt energy have 5 star ongoing support. Had a couple of minor issues with system- one was user error which they were able to assist over the phone. The other was an issue with smart meter which they replaced with no fuss.
Bronwyn, who seems to be my main contact on phone is very helpful and professional and communicates frequently to advise on progress and ensure customer satisfaction. Still happy!

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So impressed with my new solar

Adapt energy installed my solar system and they were amazing. It was such a neat job they were very informative as well as punctual. Phil communicated with me along the way.