Addicted to Audio Online store

Addicted to Audio Online store

Not interested in warranty obligations

Bought Shure Se 215 wireless headphones. Within 3 months corrosion was noted within the clear housing causing signal crackling and breakup. Addicted to Audio have been emailed and telephoned regarding this matter of which I am still waiting for a reply. I will be referring on to the ACCC accordingly. Shop elsewhere for audio needs.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The best service and really great prices.

I ordered a bose speaker on Thursday morning and received an email less then 2 hours later saying the product had been shipped.
I live in a really remote part of Australia where mail can take up to 10 - 14 days to arrive.
My product was shipped express at absolutely no charge! The customer service is the best. I know where I'll be ordering electronics from, from now on!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love how well established this company is, selling high quality products at the lowest prices. Great work.

Everything I received were as advertised and cheaper than anywhere else I could find.The online store was easy to navigate with a search bar to it makes it easy to find whatever you are looking for.

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

Awesome prices and speedy delivery

Ordered Sony WH-1000MX3 headphones mid-day Wednesday and it was delivered Thursday morning to QLD from VIC. The price was also 140$ lower than in Jibi Hi-Fi. Great service, highly recommend their online store!

Excellent customer service

the customer service is top notch, I had some problems and they replied within 20 minutes every time I sent an email. Also delivery is very quick. Overal I would definitely recommend this site.

Product PurchasedBose QuietComfort 35 QC35 II

Awesome service

I recently purchased a pair of headphones from Addicted to Audio. Not only were they the cheapest available at the time but they were delivered to my home interstate within 21 hours. Awesome service. We’ll done Addicted to Audio. I will be recommending you to anyone who will listen.

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

Top notch customer service.

I ordered a Schitt multibit Jotenheim in November and I had to return it due to a fault. They tried to fix it there and then, but replaced or repaired the unit instead. They kept me updated on what's going on with the unit and were extremely helpful and responsive.

I would recommend them to any future customers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSchitt Audio Jotenheim multibit

Excellent service and delivery

Easy ordering, in stock and fast delivery. My order arrived in 2 working days - right on time for my daughter’s birthday! I couldn’t be happier, much appreciated.

ACCC

My Mrs bought some Shure headphones, broken three times in 5 months and ACCC now involved, not a great experience for me personally.

Every interaction was great!

These guys have to be commended for their service. Fast postage and really great to deal with either by email or phone. I had a slight issue and was sorted out to well above my expectations. Thanks!

Just bought schiit audio & audio technica ath a990z cans paid for them 1630 Monday received them 091

Just bought schiit audio vali 2 and audio technica ath a990z cans I paid for them 1630 Mon and received them 0900 wed coincidentally I live in tas i"m normally waiting weeks for products so well done addicted to audio and i"m wrapped in the products

Don't go past Addicted to Audio

When you are serious about listening to HiFi music you cannot go past Addicted to Audio. This retailer has the widest range of components, brands and prices I have found in Australia. I recently purchased stereo speakers from Addicted to Audio. Before I finalised the purchase I checked a number of HiFi specialist stores to compare prices. None of the others even had the speakers I was seeking listed in their offerings and none offered to source them for me. Addicted to Audio has an excellent website which makes browsing extremely easy and purchasing very straightforward. Finally the staff: they responded to my order very swiftly and in a friendly manner which made the transaction a delight. Providing outstanding customer service was clearly their highest priority. When there was a glitch due to a carrier failing to deliver my order to Addicted to Audio's dispatch point, the staff had it sorted out in hours. On a scale of 0 to 5 the whole organisation is definitely a 5. I cannot recommend them highly enough.