4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
Lance Y.
Lance Y.Sydney, NSW

Bricks and mortar shops are still essential.

I purchased a set of In-ear headphones last week online. Unfortunately with Covid and the resulting transport from Victoria issues, my product was lost in transit. I decided to visit the Newtown store and pickup direct there. I spoke with Arthur and another staff member there and was highly impressed with their knowledge and friendly service. Ended up spending more on another product on special that day and discovered an amayzing Naim product I was unaware had been released which will purchase in the near future.

Horrible after purchase service.

Provided me with a pair of faulty speakers that were $3000+ and refused to provide a refund.

I was then told that I could take it to the repair centre myself and that if no fault was found they would charge me for checking. This is not as per Victorian legal requirements from a retailer.

Will soon be raising this as a complaint with Consumer Affairs Victoria and the ACCC.

Mike ronan
Mike ronanPerth, WA

Recently purchased some focal headphones from the store. Staff excellent very patient spent a lot of time with me.

Top end hi fi store with professional
Staff to match. Their product range
Is excellent with ample products to demo and includes a very large selection of high end headphones
Very happy with purchase,

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Addicted to Audio Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Spc
Spc

Great business to deal with.

I got a pair of kef Q550's of the Sydney store and a Kef Q650 of their website. Arthur was a complete legend and rang me at each stage to say the payment was processed and when they were shipped. Plus I got an email from George, the Managing Director who thanked me for the purchases. Great business to deal with and I will be using them again. I am in QLD and the shipping was fast.

Chris C.
Chris C.Sydney, NSW

Top class service at a reasonable price

Bought a pair of Kef Q950 speakers at a very reasonable price during one of their sales.
The guys in the shop were great to deal with.
One speaker came with the wrong coloured feet and stand. Arthur ordered the correct ones and personally delivered them to my door.
That’s service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
TinoSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - Updated as they got better

I called and they confirm the unit is available, when I arrive, only a demo unit was there and they said either purchase that or wait for two days for the new stock to arrive! I spent an hour travelling to no avail! Staff was not even apologetic. I hate that blonde bearded guy who just ignored me when he realised I am disappointed and just talked to the other customer.

Update: I bought a pair of Sonos one. I called prior going to the shop. The guy before was gone. The new sales people there are very friendly and engaging so I upped my rating.

Addicted to Audio