Adenbrook Homes QLD

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breathtaking Beautiful Dream Home

Hi Denise,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear what an excellent experience you had with Brendan and the Brisbane North team. Wishing you all the very best in your new Adenbrook Home!

Lyon
Lyon South East Queensland, QLD

Everything we asked for, it’s more than our dream home

Our land site was far from the easiest to build on but Brendan at Adenbrook homes went above and beyond to provide us with a beautiful home more than anything we had ever dreamed of. The dedication, true interest and investment of the staff along with professional, timely and transparent communication, was amazing.
Thank you Adenbrook.

Adenbrook Homes ..Adenbrook Homes

Hi Lyon, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Brendan and the Brisbane team! Wishing you all the very best in your new home! Thank you, Adenbrook Homes

Very Happy

Everything went smoothly with our build. We would recommend Georgio and Nadia for anyone building a home in the future. Our house was reasonably priced for what was included and any necessary variations to meet our needs were met promptly. We see ourselves living in our new home for years.

Alisha M
Alisha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

We’d do it all over again!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Beyond Expectations

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Underdelivered and Unsupportive Head Office

Very happy

Matthew Hoarey
Matthew HoareyGold coast

An amazing experience for my first home

From the day I walked into the display home I feel in love with the house. My builder Giorgio has been great to deal with including the amazing help from Nadia, Leanne, the administration staff were, right down to kirstin the consultant helping & pointing me in the right direction.. Even after the building has finished I can still contact them & ask them anything or resolve an issues I may have.. Definitely would build with Adenbrook again thanks for an amazing home team.

Construction End DateAug 2018

Bruce
BruceBrisbane

3 houses and very happy!

Construction End DateMay 2018

Find out how Adenbrook Homes QLD compares to other Home Builders

Great experience. We love our new Adenbrook Home.

My partner and I just recently moved into our new Adenbrook Home and we couldn’t be happier. We’ve had an incredible experience from start to finish. We had no major issues during our build and anything that required rectification was done quickly and promptly. Leanne and Giorgio have been amazing throughout our build. They made the entire process easy and stress free. We would definitely recommend Adenbrook and have already recommended them to friends and family. We love our new home and we would definitely build with them again in future.

Construction End DateApr 2018

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Zoey.L
Zoey.Lmudgeeraba

Stupendous Home, Service & Workmanship

From day one the Gold Coast team made me feel comfortable, confident and content with all the decisions and choice I made for my new home. Being a single female building my first home I didn't have anyone else there to help me and Georgio, Daniel, Martin & Leanne took me under their wings and guided me the whole way. I couldn't be more happy with the service & end product. The house has been done exactly the way I wanted it and if there was anything wrong they bought it to my attention and fixed it before I had even noticed. 10/10 recommend Adenbrook Homes!!!

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Adenbrook Homes ..Adenbrook Homes

Give these people an award!

The Brisbane Adenbrook team are lovely, knowledgeable, professional, extrememly helpful and prompt! It was a pleasure working with the team to build our first home. We especially appreciated them more, transferring our business from a previous builder. A special shout out to Michele Pryor who remained cool, calm and collected when I called to change something in the last minute. Have already put down another deposit for them to build our next house and cannot wait!

Construction End DateJan 2018
Tania
TaniaBrisbane

Great customer service and beautiful homes

Right from the get go before even deciding who to build with Leanne at Adenbrook Gold Coast was so friendly and helpful. Once signing the contract and going through all the details - colour selections, electrical plans their staff were all very customer service focused and provided assistance and knowledge to ensure our home would be perfect. I would recommend building with Adenbrook Gold Coast and would personally like to thank Georgio, Daniel and Leanne for all of their assistance and making building our dream home a pleasurable and stress free experience!

Construction End DateDec 2017
Gabriela Hornik
Gabriela HornikBrisbane

So Impressed - I love my new Adenbrook home!

Construction End DateSept 2017

Kani
KaniBrisbane

Perfect Home Builders

Adenbrook family went above and beyond and delivered excellent service to us. Right from the house design phase to final completion they really delivered exceptional service. I will always recommend to choosing Adenbrook. We are very happy with our home. Workmanship is excellent. Through out the building process they were very flexible to accommodate any changes we requested. Customer service and support has been exceptionally very good right from the start to end.

Construction End DateOct 2017