Listing monitored by Adenbrook Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Very Happy

Everything went smoothly with our build. We would recommend Georgio and Nadia for anyone building a home in the future. Our house was reasonably priced for what was included and any necessary variations to meet our needs were met promptly. We see ourselves living in our new home for years.

Alisha M
Alisha MSouth East Queensland, QLD

We’d do it all over again!

Other Home Builders

Beyond Expectations

Home Builders

Find out how Adenbrook Homes QLD, Gold Coast compares to other Home Builders

Very happy

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Matthew Hoarey
Matthew HoareyGold coast

An amazing experience for my first home

From the day I walked into the display home I feel in love with the house. My builder Giorgio has been great to deal with including the amazing help from Nadia, Leanne, the administration staff were, right down to kirstin the consultant helping & pointing me in the right direction.. Even after the building has finished I can still contact them & ask them anything or resolve an issues I may have.. Definitely would build with Adenbrook again thanks for an amazing home team.

Construction End DateAug 2018

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Zoey.L
Zoey.Lmudgeeraba

Stupendous Home, Service & Workmanship

From day one the Gold Coast team made me feel comfortable, confident and content with all the decisions and choice I made for my new home. Being a single female building my first home I didn't have anyone else there to help me and Georgio, Daniel, Martin & Leanne took me under their wings and guided me the whole way. I couldn't be more happy with the service & end product. The house has been done exactly the way I wanted it and if there was anything wrong they bought it to my attention and fixed it before I had even noticed. 10/10 recommend Adenbrook Homes!!!

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Tania
TaniaBrisbane

Great customer service and beautiful homes

Right from the get go before even deciding who to build with Leanne at Adenbrook Gold Coast was so friendly and helpful. Once signing the contract and going through all the details - colour selections, electrical plans their staff were all very customer service focused and provided assistance and knowledge to ensure our home would be perfect. I would recommend building with Adenbrook Gold Coast and would personally like to thank Georgio, Daniel and Leanne for all of their assistance and making building our dream home a pleasurable and stress free experience!

Construction End DateDec 2017
Karl
KarlGold Coast

Amazing!

Our build was a pleasure from start to finish with Adenbrook. Leanne is a pleasure to have dealt with throughout our often changing decisions and requests. Our home was completed to a standard above and beyond my expectations. Daniel is a fantastic asset to Adenbrook who saw the completion of our home on time with minimal hassle for handover. A big thank you to Adenbrook for the experience, knowledge and recommendations. we have a beautiful home and hope to do this again very soon.

Construction End DateMar 2017

Other Home Builders

GLENPAUL
GLENPAULUpper Coomera, Gold Coast

Outstanding experience with Adenbrook Homes Gold Coast Qld.

Construction End DateJune 2016
Home Builders

Find out how Adenbrook Homes QLD, Gold Coast compares to other Home Builders

High quality builder with an exceptional customer service

Construction End DateOct 2016

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

AJF
AJFAU

One of the best in Queensland