Listing monitored by Adenbrook Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
Aliyah
AliyahSydney, NSW

The best in the market!!!!

Unfortunately due to financial issues we couldn't build our house. However! from the first appointment to every detail of the house the team at adenbrook was amazing. Any changes or any thing we wanted in the floor plan to every tiny detail the team provided time and effort to achieve it. Renee, Daban and Matt were soo amazing - they patiently worked with us and listened to every concern we had. I would recommend Adenbeook to everyone as they have the best team! and ideas on the market. One day hopefully we can built with them.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing

Hi Aliyah,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Wishing you and your family all the best!

Abegail
Abegail

The best Sales consultant

Our first builder wasted our six months time. I back out with them and trying to find a new Builder I was lucky enough to find Adenbrook from Emerald hills. Matt from Emerald Hills is the best sales consultant. He was able to help us to find a house design that we would fit into our lot and in our budget. Matt even make an effort to travel from Emerald Hills to Elara Marsden Park so that he can explain the Sinclair display house what is included in the standard and what is not.
The best part is he was able to make a contract within 8 days. HOW GOOD IS THAT.

Other Home Builders

Danny M
Danny M

Not a Customer - yet went above and beyond to help

I’m shopping around for a suitable home and land package within my price range. I met Matthew Micallef from adenbrook homes; he was unbelievably helpful; even though they couldn’t cater for my budget, Matthew took the time to review my other options (with their competitors) he was completely selfless and even requested I send details of others if I needed advise. His honesty and fair go approach hasn’t gone unnoticed- kudos mate. Hope you’re rewarded for your good character.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Adenbrook Homes ..Adenbrook Homes

Thanks so much for your review Danny! We are pleased to hear that Matt was able to help you with your enquiry and we wish you all the best for your build!

Home Builders

Find out how Adenbrook Homes compares to other Home Builders

Chris R
Chris RSydney

Customer Service at it's best!

Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Aquila
Aquilaasked
Adenbrook Homes

Hi Guys, I wanted to know if you build in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. I like your home designs and would love to get more information about building a single storey home.

Adenbrook Homes ..Adenbrook Homes

Hi Aquila - we have a franchise in the Melbourne Casey region - I would recommend contacting melbourne.casey@adenbrook.com.au and give the team more information and they can point you in the right direction. We hope we can work with you to create your dream home!

jerikrisasked

Hi Adenbrook,

We just sign up a contract with you on Sydney, why are there a lot of hidden cost we are not really sure off? For example, our home is going to be built soon why do we have to shoulder the electricity and water while our house is being built? Shouldn't the builder pay for this while constructing the home?

Adenbrook Homes ..Adenbrook Homes

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. As your contract and build are with our Sydney franchise, I have forwarded on your question to our Sydney team. If you would like a staff member to give you a call to discuss any queries you have, please DM the best contact details (name and contact number) and someone will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, you can give them a call directly on (02) 9622 4091 or contact Sydneywest.southwest@adenbrook.com.au. Elle and the team will be more than happy to assist.

jerikris

One question, who should shoulder the water and electricity? Land owner or Builder?

Michelle L.
Michelle L.asked
Adenbrook Homes

Would welcome any feedback from anyone who has built a two storey Adenbrook Home in the Northern Rivers region please. :-)

Hi Michelle,

Sarah Stewart, our franchisee in Northern Rivers & Tweed could certainly put you in touch with past clients if you wanted to hear about their experiences. In a recent survey we found that the 92% of our past clients in the NRT region would definitely refer us to their friends and family and almost 90% would definitely build with us again. You can contact Sarah at the display on 02 6686 6729 for further information. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Adenbrook Homes representatives