Adesso Stick Blender HB1908K-SA

3.6

Danielle O.

Danielle O.Perth, WA

Ideal for soups

I bought this blender as I was keen to start making soups, I was sceptical that a stick blender would be enough but this blender had been perfect! It will blitz through any veggies and washes easily too. I don’t really have a need for the beaker as I just use it straight in the pot but for fruits and smoothies I’m sure it would be great.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$23.00.

Dana F

Dana FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apparently the safety guard is optional on this

My last Adesso Stick Blender barely lasted its 12 month guarantee and when it died, it was already in a fairly poor state as the little plastic shield bit that attaches stick to handle (which serves as a kind of safety feature) had come loose and sort of "hung there". Reattaching it each time was an exercise in lining things up and hoping for the best. So then it died in the middle of making dinner and the only option was to go back to Woolworths and buy another just like it. I have had this one maybe three weeks and this attachment is now coming loose. One job. Seriously.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$19.95.

timnoye1981

timnoye1981

Good Product

Having been a chef for 20 years I’m a little fussy around what I use at home. Made a prawn bisque today and found the blender to be of good quality. This is a good product for home use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$23.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Adesso Stick Blender HB1908K-SA compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Jones

JonesLAVERTON NORTH

Made in China crap

I used it for a few fruit smoothies and milkshakes but literally 20 days after I got it the motor burnt out. I paid a dollar a day for this piece of junk.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
JulieL

JulieLOutback FNQ

Adesso Stick Blender

Perfect for me. Lightweight and simple. Easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't take much cupboard space. Inexpensive at around $25, for something I thought I'd rarely use, but now gets used several times a week.