Adidas

Adidas (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible service

Bought a product from the online store. 10 days later it still hasn’t even been sent from their warehouse, after the confirmation email promised 1-4 days delivery (I’m in the Melbourne CBD). Call their customer service line and it goes straight to voicemail! Not what you would expect from a company like Adidas. Very poor.

Horrific despatch times for online orders

Next day or 2-3 day delivery seems to be the norm these days with most Australia located online businesses but oh boy not with Adidas. Ordered 6 days ago and still not despatched. Had a similar experience from them before too. Just not good enough.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Adidas are a damned joke

18 days ago paid for order and they said despatched next day.
Nothing received.
Contact them 3 times with no response.
Contact them by chat window and they say mistake with ticket but items in NZ and will be delivered urgently. They will confirm.
Hear nothing.
Check with NZ courier co. Toll who say items not even in NZ!!!
Unbelievable
Heaven only knows if or when we will ever receive anything from them

Adidas slides made terrible smell

We bought two Adidas adilette comfort multi slides from Insport Westfields Parramatta. I was wearing my slides at home when I was making household. After around one month the front part of my slides made very bad smell like cheese. I gave them to Insport and after around three weeks they gave it to me back with a Customer fault note. What sort of a fault can I make to slides to smell like that?? I am sure that this smell causes from the material that Adidas use in front of the slide to make it more comfortable. However when it contacts with water it starts smelling. Also I had to go to the Insport Parramatta two times to ask about the result. They do not have a good Customer service for this issues. Adidas slides are comfortable but they are making a terrible smell after a short usage.

2 days old shoes ripped on its own

Just bought these shoes and wore them for the first time (no running, no rigorous activities). Just went out on a walk and on returning I saw the shoe being torn from behind. On a closer inspection it seems that it was glued together and was basically a defective piece which was sold to me. If this is the condition of a $200 MRP shoe then I don’t know what we can rely on.

http://www.rackheathvillage.org.uk/powered as cheap adidas shoes

I am putting up a review on the online store I purchased from which is an international store - in the UK I believe, as above in the title. I am absolutely astounded by the service, unfortunately in a bad way. I tried emailing them through the 'contact us' page on a number of occasions as there was no shipping or tracking information on my order, and did not receive one response. My order arrived a few days ago and except for the size, the runners are totally and completely different to what I ordered, nothing like what I was after. I am so disappointed, I searched for the Adidas runners that I wanted in store locally and online for a long time, when they were nowhere in stock in Australia I thought I was fortunate enough to find them on this website. Taking a chance on ordering internationally proved very wrong for me, the shoes I received are nothing like what I ordered. I have also checked to see if the shoes I received are a similar price to what I paid and I can't even find them, however the shoe I ordered is still available in the above online store. I am now wondering if I should return them, would I get a refund, an exchange for the actual shoes I ordered or even a response from them?? I never like leaving a bad review for any store or business online but I guess I have been left with no choice as I would not like this to happen to other people. I guess a lesson learnt for me, to always read reviews before purchasing anywhere!!

Excellent all round

I've been buying from their online site for 5yrs. Always excellent pricing especially with extra promotions like 30% off or Free Shipping. And the delivery timeframe is so quick!
My only gripe would be their exchange service which is more of a refund / re-buy service. If you need to swap for a different size for eg, they will refund your card and then you need to go back online and buy what you want. Sometimes that can work against you for eg like during a sale.
Other than that, adidas.com.au is one of my favourite shopping sites. Their online outlet definitely makes the brand more affordable.

Item correct and fast shipping

I bought a shoe during the black friday sale and on the adidas website it said 1-2 days shipping. However, on the third day they sent me and email saying that they are rushing orders due to black friday sale and told me to be a little bit more patient. Suddenly, after 4 days, the product arrived at my house. There were no shipping confirmation emails or anything to tell me it has been shipped out. The shoe came in perfect condition with correct colour and size. Still happy with my buy.

Unprofessional behavior and potential racist behavior at Adidas Outlet Store at WaterTown Perth WA

Went shop WaterTown Outlet at 230pm Sunday 18/11/2018. The shop assistant at entrance stopped us and advised the shop was reach max capacity. Need to wait an hour to service customers inside. Came back at 3:30pm and the assistant told us the shop closed for the rest of day. The official close hours is 5pm. We were shop around to other shops and seen he allowed a few Aussies in after we been informed the shop closed.

Went to the shop and asked for explanation. The same person ignored me and then shut the door on me. I asked to talk to manager and been informed the manager was on break and did not have time. I waited 3 mins until the manager came out from the shop. I told her what happened and ask for apology. She said she can't force the person to apologize. She had no interest to resolve the issue. Asked her about the formal complain procedure and her answer is to contact website.

I felt had been discriminated since i had been rejected to shop in Adidas three times without a reasonable reasons while others can go there freely. The assistant was rude and the manager is not helpful at all. The excuses provided by shop assistant and store manager were self-conflicting. This type of customer service far more below the Australian standard. I would like to ask to explanation and apology from the Adidas.

Need more samples so know what available

Just OK
Some were wrong sizes wen i bought them on line. They were not that cheap considering some were not the colors I chose that were advertised on the site.
Still some were what i wanted that were advertised which was OK for the amount of money on certain items. Others weren't

No delivery of shoes

I bought a pair of yeezys triple white online during September 18 and in the end the order was not fulfilled despite being charged the full amount! Had to constantly follow up with customer service which was horrendous, tracking number did not work and they seem clueless with the whole situation.

Adidas Australia buyers beware!!

TERRIBLE customer service!! I ordered a pair of sneakers and not only did they arrive in the wrong size, but also in the wrong style and colour. After multiple attempts to explain their wrong doings, they continued to give me ridiculous answers in sub-par English that had nothing to do with my frustration. They are refusing to give me a refund. Beware of these scammers!! I’m so cheesed!!

Online shopping website not great

Took a very long time to process refund because of internal processes. Product is great but will probably buy from iconic from now on instead of adidas directly

Adidas store south wharf

Amazing customer service in store, 5 star. Friendly, helpful and patient. they were very nice but not pushy. Easy store to navigate and great prices.

Online shopping was a great success

I needed a gift for a family member and I came across Adidas slides with cloudfoam. I ordered a pair of slides online and it was shipped the following day. They sent tracking via email so I can see where it is. It came after 2 days. The slides were well packaged, in great shape and very comfortable. I'll definitely buy from them again.

Avoid Online shopping

Should avoid online ordering. First time placing online order, order was placed 5 days a go and the order hasn't been shipped, has sent email but no response. In the same time I placed an order with 2XU and I have received the item today. What a terrible experience.

Online Delivery

After 5 days waiting for an email tracking about my order. Emailed adidas Au responded they just actioned my order after I had to query. Local delivery shouldn’t take so long. I get them usually in 2 days from other local companies. Very poor Adidas Au. I’m still waiting for my delivery to arrive. What in 9 to 10 or 11 days!

Problems all round

Multiple problems with buying from Adidas online

1. No record of the order in my login account -which means I can't see through my account when the order was processed and shipped - this information is in email, but should be in my account for record purposes
2. The invoice pdf sent doesn't have date of purchase. Is that legally allowed?
3. Disappointed that it takes 6 days to ship the order. I made the order on 12th June Got an email that the order was shipped on 18th June, still haven't recd it.

Just shambolic service overall. Very disappointed

Best regards
Abhi

#13049220

Addidas outlet shop in moorabin is great prices. Not many styles but ok

Purchase many stuff in outlet Moorabbin addidas shop.

Have been always here at weekend as they always have extra sale for all sale products.

They are good services, good helping and even the stocks not as many as southen wharf outlet but there are something i like too.

I only hope they can have more products to sale like the one in the addidas store in southen wharf melbourne.

I hope they can give me some more free stuffs when i rate this for them... if not still happy

Adidas advantage clean black sneaker

Bought as a school shoe for my 13 Yr old son (size 10 mens) on the basis of good reviews but disappointed. The shoes lasted 1 and half terms then the upper started to come away from the upper all the way along the sole exposing a fluffy white cotton type material ( the shoes are fake leather and the Cotton stuff appears to be the stuffing between the layers). Maybe OK as a light use casual shoe but useless as school shoe.