Adidas

Adidas (page 2 of 7)

1.8

Adidas is stealing money

Runners were received by adidas on 11th I know this from tracking and from speaking to the online chat person. I was told refund could not be processed due to a cyber attack on warehouse. Second time I contacted I was told my refund had been processed and to wait 7 days which was a lie! I just contacted online chat again because there is no email working and the adidas phone number has been disconnected. I was told that no refund has been processed and it’s not possible to refund because the shoes have not been checked in the warehouse. lie after lie after lie. Adidas has stolen my money and I hope A Current Affair does a segment on this to stop any other Australians from Adidas stealing their money.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good product. But not in refund process.

I bought few of Adidas shoes. They are very good in quality. But in return/refund is not so good. According to Auspost, they received my return on the 7th of May, now is 26th of May. last I contact them by live chat to get information about my return and refund. They said they will send my refund "now" to department who handle the refund, that after 10 days they received my return. I told them, "lucky I Contacted you, other wise you guys still not process my refund. More than 2 weeks still no refund my money.

Worst online store in Australia

Still waiting over three weeks for my goods to be dispatched. Only way to contact them for an update is via a chat portal and that is staffed by people who have no idea where any orders are and they can't even contact the distribution centre themselves. Adidas are probably the best example of how NOT to run an online service. Utterly appalling. Poor communication. Quite possibly fraudulent. Anyone know who the CEO of Adidas Australia is? Are they aware of how bad they truly are? I just want my goods that I paid for over 3 weeks ago.....

Adidas do not deliver

Do not but from adidas online. 2 orders have not arrived for more than 1 month. I have received online orders from numerous other companies during this time. There is no customer service and no one replies to emails. This is absolutely unacceptable especially for a large brand. I now consider this stealing. Money taken and no products sent!

The worst online shopping experience and “customer service” I have ever had

I ordered a pair of sneakers online and after waiting for over 2 weeks for them to arrive - they arrived in a box of the correct size however the sneakers inside the box were not the size I ordered.

I emailed a number of times to get this rectified but Adidas refused to actually send me the sneakers that I ordered and paid for in the right size. They offered a refund only although it was their error. However, as it has now been almost 1 month the sneakers I ordered and paid for are no longer in stock.

I have sent the shoes back and still don’t have my money. I have sent a number of emails to Adidas snd received very poor replies not even acknowledging the questions in my email. The worst online shopping experience I have ever had!

Ric

RicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Designed to screw the online customer

If returned package gets stuck with Auspost, they do not follow-up. If help needed, the only chat available is in the app, which fails, makes agents unaccountable and is disadvantageous on purpose to make us give up. Only worth buying items you know will fit for sure, because they will make you pay any risk of their modus operandi.

Funky

FunkySydney, NSW

Horrible delays - below-average customer service

Terrible customer service

I ordered 2 shoes. Only 1 arrived. I have contacted the company multiple times and all they ever say is 'we'll get back to you' but they never have. Ever. I have no idea where the other pair of shoes are and clearly neither do they! And no refund. Don't shop here it is simply not worth the hassle.

JHedt

JHedtSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could rate minus 1000 stars I would

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service

Terrible service. Returned an item on the 27 April and 2 months later and no refund. What is going on. The phone number is not working and the chat service.

Sizing Very small
Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Taking way too long to refund money

I'm happy to be patient waiting for orders. I get that there are issues with staffing, deliveries etc at the moment. No problem. But I was sent a pair of damaged shoes. I went through the return process and sent them back the same day. I tracked the return and it has now been more than 3 weeks since they received the return back at their warehouse. I've used their customer service chat a few times now and I just get told to "wait until the end of the week". So my money has been in Adidas' bank account for a month and a half now, and I've got nothing to show for it. It's pretty disappointing that a company of this size and status can't get this sorted.

I can't recommend that anyone buy anything from them after this experience.

Sizing Slightly small

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst online shopping experience ever - if I could give 0 stars....

I purchased two pairs of shoes when they had a 30% off special. For some reason, the discount was not applied. When i contacted Adidas, they advised that they would not refund the difference, that I would have to return and re-purchase. They sent me a voucher for 30% off. I returned the shoes more than three weeks ago. Tracking and emails from they were recevied on 7 May - still no refund.
I repurchased new shoes with the discount voucher. Adidas took the $$ from my account within an hour on 4 May - still no delivery and they have not even left the warehouse. Multiple emails and complaints with no resolution. And still no shoes! I have recently had foot surgery and desperately need flat comfortable shoes.

George touma

George toumaSydney, NSW

Worst refund policy

They say they going to process my refunds and didnt , ive been waiting for 5 weeks and followed them up 5 times and all I get is the goal post change on every follow up , and speak to some one that doesn't t even care and the last email after 5 weeks that to say the systems in warehouse are down and don t know when they be back up , don t buy from adidas online, complete stuff around and careless to return your money , I still don t have my money .

Jossa

JossaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY FROM ADIDAS

Very bad service, AAAC should respond. Adidas should stick to their terms or communicate. Its been weeks and I've heard nothing. Its not hard for such a big company to have a better service. How is this acceptable?

Product Appearance Not as advertised

clubfoot approved fussy shoes!!

i recently purchased a pair of Adidas shoes for my 4 year old who has bilateral clubfoot and i am so happy he looks trendy while still following medical advice to have a flat soled shoe with laces!!! thanks Adidas

Ultra Failed online store

ZoranT

ZoranTSydney, NSW

Absolute worst online experience

I can just confirm that what most of the posters here have said. 2-5 day promised delivery time has turned into almost a month with no goods in sight. they are most unhelpful and couldn't give a straight answer but mostly run around. Have cancelled the order and will never deal with them again. In the process of speaking to my c card company to get the charges reversed as they look like dicking me around on that too
In a nutshell DONT DEAL WITH THEM

JayJ

JayJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Epic FAIL online store

ZERO out of 5 star rating. Do not use their online services. What you read in this forum is true. Their customer service has every perfect excuse to pass the blame like Auspost or coronavirus or holiday period, etc... I've waited for 21 days for a pair of shoes. Still no sign of it. I've raised the issue with my bank for a charge back. Ring consumer affairs if you have to. Exercise your rights. It doesn't make sense to wait over a month for an "Express Post" parcel to arrive from within Australia. I've received my items from Country Road, Marcs ordered on the same day using just registered mail.

jpcjo

jpcjo

Waited 1 whole month then order got canceled!!

Terrible store, terrible service

Have had two experiences recently with adidas.com.au - completely unresponsive, sent sneakers with two different laces and then were quite rude in negotiating to get matching shoelaces. Avoid at all costs.