Adlam Transport

Adlam Transport (page 3 of 3)

4.9

Heather

HeatherGeraldton

A most positive experience

My move from Geraldton to Gingin last week was a refreshingly, stress- free experience, thanks to the guys from Adlam Transport.
Richard, Scotty, Leith and Robert had the pick- up all under control with their efficient, professional attitudes and great teamwork.
The unload at the other end was equally as positive. Mathew and Bryce turned up nice and early and unpacked all my furniture without a hitch.
I would highly recommend Adlam Transport to anyone on the move.
Great job guys!

Fantastic! Highly REcommend!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have used Adlam for two interstate moves. WA to NSW and back. They are fantastic. Shaun the account manager is a great help in organizing everything.
The teams turning up to the house are brilliant. They know what they are doing and are very respectful of your belongings. This is genuine feedback and not made up. Adlam Transport are at what they do.
You will have nothing to worry about and I cannot thank them enough knowing my belongings have travelled twice and arrived with no problems.
I highly recommend their service. There are not enough superlatives to express how good they are.

Recommendation for Adlam Transport

If you're looking for removalists, I can highly recommend Adlam Transport who moved our office over the weekend. We had 3 guys (Dave, Pattie and Steve) who made light weight of the move, from boxes, to furniture and pot plants! They were professional, reasonably priced and very efficient. Thank you

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Adlam Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

A good move

Our move was part of a household into an apartment. This made the move more difficult having to pick items from all over the house. The guys were helpful, efficient, and very good with our goods. Have already recommended them to a friend.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Geoffrey, Thank you for your feed back our boys will appreciate this. We look forward to hearing from your friend, recommendations from clients is a fantastic endorsement of our service, much appreciated.

Adlam Transport Team

Perfect move

Big move 2 bed house. Long distance from Margaret river to Freo. Moving times were spot on. Dave and Steve were excellent.

Sue

Sue

Reliable and On time

Large house move with storage included.
Arrived on time, inventory taken and all packed away with no fuss. Delivered on time as well and no issues with storage. Professional and competitive pricing. Happy with the service provided .

Moving House

My move was a pretty big one, 4 bedroom house with lots of kids stuff. It was only a short distance, we moved a few streets over and the guys started on time & finished earlier than I thought.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Carmen. Thanks for the review! Good to hear you had a smooth move. We appreciate the business and hope to be able to work with you again in the future. Good luck in the new home! The Adlam Transport Team.

Raza Aftab

Raza AftabBrisbane

Recommended

1. 4 bedroom house with living furniture and garage stuff.
2. Long distance from Perth to Brisbane.
3. Yes it was.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Raza - thanks for the review. Have a lovely day, the team at Adlam.

Review collected in partnership with Adlam Transport

Super efficient, highly recommend!

Price being important to me, I obtained several quotes from some well known removal companies that were ridiculously expensive! Adlam Transport beat them all. I can't thank the friendly, helpful team at Adlam Transport enough for turning a stressful situation into a positive experience for me right from the start, first delivering my house load of furnishings from Perth to Queensland, and then, just six months later, returning them! all in a timely manner with no damages. True to their Tag-Line, this is a company 'Providing a better service' and one I will continue to recommend.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Donna, thanks for the review! We do endeavour to give best price possible, without compromising on the service our customers receive. Good to hear that this was your experience! And stress free too. Thanks again, from the Adlam Team.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Adlam Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Would highly recommend it

On time!! very friendly and could not do enough to assist, nothing was a problem, they made our day a treat. Thank you cheers.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Nick. Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review us. We are glad the team could make your moving day a treat and we look forward to working with you again in the future! :) From all of the Adlam Team.