Adlam Transport

Adlam Transport (page 3 of 4)

4.9

SuePerth

Excellent job!

Excellent job. Very professional and friendly at the same time. I have recently moved a 1-bedroom-apartment from Perth to Mindarie. Everything went smoothly (from getting a quote to actual moving). Highly recommend Adlam Transport. I will definitely use Adlam transport again for my next move. Keep up the good work guys!

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Sue, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear all went well. Enjoy your new place! Adlam Transport.

Sensational work!

Mike and the boys (Frank, Simon and Regan) did an amazing job on our packing of almost two containers bound from Perth to Sydney (5br home, study + media room). They were efficient, on time, hard working and generally great guys. The day before Neath and Chanelle did a cracking job in packing up the boxes. Would highly recommended Adlam to anyone! Fantastic staff and have handled both our moves to and from Perth to home in Sydney!

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Alex. Thank you for your review and recommendation! All the best in your new place! Adlam Transport

Great job!

I used Aaron and James to move from Burns Beach to Currambine (2 storey 3x2) they were very professional and punctual.
    Would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.
    Thanks again!

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Carol, Thankyou so much for the review, I will pass this information on to Aaron and James. Hope your all settled now!

Find out how Adlam Transport compares to other Furniture Removalists

Super efficient and great guys

Awesome service! We moved a 4x2 house from Subiaco to Mount Hawthorn and were finished before lunch. Rob and his assistant were bang on time, really helpful and super polite. We moved a year prior to this with a different company and an extra mover and it took about 3 hours longer. The expertise and service of Rob his assistant and Adlam overall made a real difference.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Jezza, thanks for the review. Glad the guys got the job done for you in record time! Good luck in your new home. Thanks again, The Adlam Transport Team.

Efficiency Plus

Our move was so well managed by Adlam team from beginning to end. We moved our large 4x2 storey furniture to the storage units. Both Lloyd and Brad arrived on time ready to tackle tricky stairs and bulky furniture.They treated our belongings like their own wrapping with protective blankets and cardboard. They worked endlessly for 7hrs and still had a smile wishing us good luck with the new house. GREAT Team would recommend Lloyd and Brad again. Thanks everyone

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Carina. Thank you for leaving us a review. I have passed your praise to Llyod and Brad. Great that the move went well for you! Thanks again, Adlam Transport.

Twice as good!

I used Adlam twice: once a small move from my Dad's house to mine and second from my 4 bedroom house in Thornlie to a 3 bedroom in Southern River. Dave and his offsider were so helpful and I'm sorry they couldn't move my stuff the second time. Second removalist pair were also very helpful and efficient (despite there being a misunderstanding in the amount of stuff that was to be moved) - and sorry, guys, forgotten your names. Took a while for my internet to come on hence the memory fail!

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Ann. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted you have used us twice and had a great experience on both occasions. Good luck in your new home. Thanks, Adlam Transport Team.

Great Moving Experience

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the Adlam Team for helping me move into my first home! Rob and Damien were fantastic and got everything moved and set up within two hours! They had to deal with transporting my queen sized bed from a second story bedroom into the new house. Everything was done professionally and both guys had a great attitude. Thank you so much. Adlam made this move so easy and pleasant.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Catherine. Thanks for leaving us a review! We are delighted the move was easy for you. Best of luck in your first home! The Adlam Transport Team.

Happy customers

We have just moved from Quinns Rocks to Landsdale and Damien & Steven were fantastic. Both guys were very friendly and even after 9 hours (4 bedroom house + goods in a storage unit), they were still smiling and making jokes. Richard from the office was also very helpful. I would highly recommend Adlam Transport for your move and if you can, ask for Damien & Steven :-)

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Louis. Thanks for the review! I have passed on your praise to the team. Good luck with your new home in Landsdale. Thanks again, Adlam Transport

Elle
    EllePerth

Awesome moving experience!

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Elle. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad your move was made less stressful by our team, especially as you have a baby to mind while moving! Best of luck with your move in Sydney. The Adlam Transport Team.

Heather
    HeatherGeraldton

A most positive experience

My move from Geraldton to Gingin last week was a refreshingly, stress- free experience, thanks to the guys from Adlam Transport.
    Richard, Scotty, Leith and Robert had the pick- up all under control with their efficient, professional attitudes and great teamwork.
    The unload at the other end was equally as positive. Mathew and Bryce turned up nice and early and unpacked all my furniture without a hitch.
    I would highly recommend Adlam Transport to anyone on the move.
    Great job guys!

Fantastic! Highly REcommend!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We have used Adlam for two interstate moves. WA to NSW and back. They are fantastic. Shaun the account manager is a great help in organizing everything.
    The teams turning up to the house are brilliant. They know what they are doing and are very respectful of your belongings. This is genuine feedback and not made up. Adlam Transport are at what they do.
    You will have nothing to worry about and I cannot thank them enough knowing my belongings have travelled twice and arrived with no problems.
    I highly recommend their service. There are not enough superlatives to express how good they are.

Recommendation for Adlam Transport

If you're looking for removalists, I can highly recommend Adlam Transport who moved our office over the weekend. We had 3 guys (Dave, Pattie and Steve) who made light weight of the move, from boxes, to furniture and pot plants! They were professional, reasonably priced and very efficient. Thank you

A good move

Our move was part of a household into an apartment. This made the move more difficult having to pick items from all over the house. The guys were helpful, efficient, and very good with our goods. Have already recommended them to a friend.

Paul A.Adlam Transport

Hi Geoffrey, Thank you for your feed back our boys will appreciate this. We look forward to hearing from your friend, recommendations from clients is a fantastic endorsement of our service, much appreciated.

Adlam Transport Team

Perfect move

Big move 2 bed house. Long distance from Margaret river to Freo. Moving times were spot on. Dave and Steve were excellent.

Reliable and On time

Large house move with storage included.
    Arrived on time, inventory taken and all packed away with no fuss. Delivered on time as well and no issues with storage. Professional and competitive pricing. Happy with the service provided .