Adore Beauty

Adore Beauty (page 2 of 29)

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caitlyn R.

Caitlyn R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I ordered a few products a couple of weeks ago that ended up getting stolen in the mail. It was a lot of money that I had save up to buy these products. I got in contact with one of their customer service providers and told her what happened. She emailed me back that same day and as soon as I gave her the police report I had filed she was able to send me a whole new package!

Maria

MariaIllawarra, NSW

The items were easy to find online. I bought Intraceuticals products. There was a range to choose from and they had what I needed. The product, the hydration gel is the best. But what was even better, I forgot to add the free gift code. I caleld them and they had no issues adding it after. There was no, oh well you have to do at checkout or that stuff. They were so kind and helpful. And the product arrived the next day! I live over 100km from the city and the stuff was at my house the next day. That's incredible service. Wow.

Silvana

SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I recently purchased the "Juliett has a gun" perfume sample pack. I received it within 2 days. Not only do the perfumes smell divine, the service was efficent and professional.
Silvana

Forest

ForestMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trusted retailer

For the skincare products, I always purchased them in a local store. I worried about the genuine.

However, Adore Beauty is excellent. I believe the products are genuine and the delivery is so quick with some little gifts. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Marta Enigmamachine

Marta EnigmamachineSydney, NSW

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

When i received the package, everything was beautifully packed! I liked that i received "extra" things, gifts.
Somehow the whole experience dealing with ADORE BEAUTY made me feel amazing!
I am 4 .9 stars!!! (that 0.1 is cause the pricing of certain items could be cheaper :)
Overall amazing experience and i recommend it to anyone!

5 out 5 in every way

Fab products, great range, speedy delivery times and amazingly helpful staff. Cannot speak highly enough!
I contacted Adore beauty’s customer service for some product advice and I heard back promptly with informative and relevant information about the right products for me and my skin concerns.
The samples they provided with my order allowed me to trial other brands that I hadn’t considered and the little chocolate included in the parcel kept my children happy while I tested my new products!

Lyoness

LyonessSydney, NSW

I adore them!

Not only do they stock a fantastic range of products and ship them super quickly, but the staff are so lovely and helpful. I've emailed them once or twice about different products and I always get a prompt reply that is very friendly, considerate and informative. Also love how they send me a Tim Tam with some of my orders! Keep up the great work Adore Beauty!

Lola

Lola

Nothing beats Adore Beauty!

I ordered some makeup products off Adore Beauty, I picked the regular FREE shipping method and it came in just a few days! The products are the best quality, seriously can't go wrong with ordering off them. The Tim Tam was a cute gift to add in my order too :)

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never fails to impress

Liane W

Liane WIllawarra, NSW

Adores Beauty’s products & Customer Service

I Received my Napoleon Perdis product so promptly and the packaging, sample products, and a Tim Tam were a pleasant surprise. I won’t hesitate to order more products from Adore again.

This is what I call 5 star service

I live in NZ and only discovered Adore Beauty. I am so impressed with their service, received free express international shipping, my order shipped on Friday from AU and package was on my doorstep in NZ on Monday before lunch. Their prices were cheaper than here in NZ, received $100 wine voucher and complimentary TimTams. They def. got a loyal customer. Thanks Adore Beauty, it’s a service hard to beat.

Monika

MonikaPerth, WA

Adore Beauty

Kate

Kate

One of my favourites!

Adorebeauty is one of my favourite stores for skin and beauty products. Their shipping is always so speedy and arrives within 2-3 business days at most!! Have never had a problem with the customer service and the quality of the products are always 100% legitimate. They usually even give samples and/or some chocolate with each order, too! Always my go-to online beauty store

alanakelly54

alanakelly54Perth, WA

I’m always impressed

I’ve been shopping with Adore for a while now and I’ve always enjoyed it. However my last order took it to the next level when I was given online advice by the chat function. I was given a personalised skincare regime that was tailored to my skin, which colour foundation to pick for a new brand I hadn’t tried and it was all also kept within my nominated budget. My stuff arrived a few days later and I am so happy. The free samples they send are always such a great size and there are so many of them! I’m a massive fan.

Amanda G.

Amanda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I placed my first order at 10:10am yesterday and I had received it before 10am today with free delivery. That is amazing service and they have great prices too. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Daniella T.

Daniella T.Sydney, NSW

Impeccable service

Only ordered once before with this company and truely forgot how amazing their service was. Not only was everything packed securely but I even received a Timtam which made my day on top of the future order discount sent straight to my email. One of the best companies, they are doing it right.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Very satisfied with customer service/complaints department

Had issues with ordering, emailing with customer service back and forth and they bent over backwards to make sure i was happy!! A lot of companies make your life hell when you need a refund or have a complaint but adore was fantastic

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

So, so happy!

I ordered some makeup late Tuesday night and received it Thursday morning. Because I spent over $50, I got a "goodie bag" with very generous, high end products! And to top it off, a tim tam. Amazing customer service and will definitely be using this company every time I need something!!

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service Great Price

Adore Beauty Website was easy to use and I found lots of great buys.
I purchased the brand 'The Ordinary' as I've seen raved reviews on YouTube. I was amazed, there products are such great quality for so little price.

Have recommend Adore beauty to my friends.

Jolene

JolenePerth, WA

Skin addiction

The store was easy to find by using the name of the product. I am extremely impressed by this product. I have never felt such a smooth skin after use.