Adore Beauty

Adore Beauty (page 2 of 26)

Amazing

Absolutely fantastic site! Had help with the live chat about what products were the best for what I was looking for!! And it came the next day! Would highly recommend

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Fantastic customer service

Easy to use website, super fast shipping with lots of updates from Adore, a whole pack of sample goodies in my parcel too. I will definitely be shopping again soon!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Best customer service I’ve ever experienced!

I’ve been and Adore Beauty customer for years and have never had a problem. Authentic products, best prices, fastest delivery and BEST customer service. They provide knowledge on their products, listen to their customers, have great promotions and are beyond pleasant to deal with if you have questions or concerns. Don’t know what I’d do without them. Can’t recommend enough!

Amazing generous company

How amazing is this company providing samples and free express delivery of orders over $100 I think it was. I couldn’t think of anywhere else to go that does that. All thumbs up from me

Terrible service. Updated - Poor service to start with, well-handled resolution by manager.

***UPDATED***
A few days after this I heard back from the customer service manager. She apologised profusely for the issue, agreed the matter was handled poorly and would use the feedback to arrange retraining so staff could avoid mishandling issues like this in the future. She discovered my parcel had been lost by Auspost and so offered me a replacement/refund. Overall Manager resolved query well and responded politely with understanding of the problems. The company themselves are great but if you're international then orders are supplied through a business partner they ship to so all sorts of problems arose from that (how the orders display in their system, two lots of shipping/tracking orders, time delay before Auspost confirm parcel lost etc.) so wouldn't hesitate to order if I was in Aus but as an NZ customer I will either chance it again sometime with products I don't need urgently so it's not a problem if they are delayed/lost or will wait until they offer shipping direct to NZ rather than through their business partner.

***Original review below***

Still yet to receive my items, have been emailing back and forth for weeks without even having a valid estimated arrival date or tracking value. First three members of staff seemed to simply make up information as they told me various things about my parcel before someone finally told me it hadn't even shipped from their business partner yet. Wasted my time over a number of emails and still no closer to just knowing what's going on - appalling service considering postage is paid for, if it was free you'd expect to just wait and see but if it's paid it's not much to expect to receive valid tracking and an ETA. Tried escalating the issue, was told the item was due to arrive at their business partner tomorrow but when I ask to see confirmation of this since the tracking does not show it, they just completely ignored the question and another query surrounding the latest arrival date they had provided. This all started because it had been nearly two weeks and I was yet to receive tracking so emailed just thinking it was a mistake and that they'd forward the tracking and the items would arrive in a week or so. I'm still no closer to knowing what's going on, I still don't have my items and the staff have been far from helpful.

I'm sure if you're in Aussie and your items are just sent via auspost and Adorebeauty remember to email you the tracking number in the first place it's all fine. But if you're NZ/international, they forget to send you any tracking numbers, basically make it sound like yours/Borderfree's fault, don't help, don't take responsibility and are generally uninterested in providing the service they offered you. Products will no doubt be great when they finally arrive (not that this is adorebeauty's work since they're supplying other brand's products) but this headache and poor service is just not worth it. I've previously bought these from the UK (to NZ) and they arrived quicker and with far less hassle! Chose adore beauty based on the reviews and location (stupidly ignored the bad reviews here) and yet it's been significantly more difficult than ordering the products from the other side of the world.

Fabulous for aussies

bought a bunch of products from The Ordinary off adore beauty and it is 100% authentic and is great. Package arrived in the time advertised and all in perfect condition. Thankyou so much

Always Amazing

Purchased olaplex treatment 3 duo pack. Always fast and efficient with orders, ordered yesterday and it arrived today, no extra cost for express shipping. I was blown away with how quickly it came. Amazing customer service.

Pleasant first experience

Arrived in 3 business days, VERY FAST for regular free shipping. Packaging and tissues were all recyclable. Added in a timtam with my order which was sweet. Very happy customer.

Hair product

Easy to find and purchase products. Free delivery for purchases over $50 which is a bonus. Parcel arrived at my home promptly.

Hassle free shopping

Consistently good service. Very fast postage and great product selection. The online store is easy to navigate and offers hassle free shopping.

Great online store

The customer service is impeccable. I ordered a gift for my mother only to find out she had already purchased the item for herself. I contacted adore wanting to swap the item for other products, it was no hassle, I sent back the product and the replacement was sent out a day later. Super quick and friendly service, I will always buy from them.

Impeccable service and great range of products!

I have never been compelled to write such a thorough review before but I’ve been regularly shopping on this website for almost three years now and I feel like these guys deserve it!

Just amazing service. One of my products arrived broken, I emailed them on the same day my package arrived, received a reply within an hour and they swiftly sent out a replacement product via express post and I received it the next day!

Postage is always super quick, express or no express.

My only very minor complaint is that I had placed a huge order that took longer than expected to be posted out. Turns out a few of the products I ordered were out of stock, but I do wish they would inform you of that instead of making you wait around wondering what is happening. I had to email to ask what was happening, but again response was super quick and cordial and they amended my order and express posted all the products that I had purchased that were in stock.

Aside from that no complaints whatsoever. Always a huge pleasure shopping with these guys.

By far the best online beauty store

I have been going to Adore Beauty for all my makeup and skin supplies for over 10 years. Their site is easy to use and has genuine reviews for customers to help assist with each purchase. It only takes 1 - 2 days until my package is received. Have alway and will cross inue to recommend Adore Beauty

Impeccable Service!

The girls at Adore Beauty were nothing short of amazing. I was replied to almost straight away and my problem was resolved in less than 2 days. I will 100% always be a customer of Adore Beauty! Professional and Understanding!! What more could you ask for ❤️

Best customer service

Always a great experience with this site. Authentic stock and super fast express delivery. Customer service goes above and beyond.

Recommend

Best beauty site I've found so far! they have everything - shipping is amazing and secure.
Not spammed with emails and unnecessary items, products are all legit and work wonders

Product and customer service

Thank you so much Adore Beauty. The service was second to none. I live in Regional Victoria. 4 hours from Melbourne and received my Jurlique Daily Moisturising Cream which is amazing g within 24 hours. Brilliant.

Incredible!

The service is amazing, free express shipping and they give you 90 days for returns which are also free and they have a huge range of the best products.

Great range, Best customer service!

The range of products is fantastic, the online store is user friendly, well-planned and easy to navigate and the customer service offered by Adore Beauty online is superb. I always receive prompt responses and a great level of service and care when I have an inquiry. The high level of customer service (even at the busiest time of the year) is one of the reasons I continue to shop online with Adore Beauty.

So good

They are soooooo good.
Three orders. They have all been dispatched and delivered within a couple of days from
Interstate. They have thrown in extras and have not screwed up any orders.
Compared to a company like Sephora, I rathe them 100000000 times better. Thank you adore.

If i placed my order on Monday and I live in Canberra, will my parcel be delivered by Friday with normal shipping?

Does kerastase shampoo and conditioner good for repairing hair loss. I have the starts of a bald patch on the front left had side. Susan Lang [personal details removed]
Everyone is different, its all about trial and error. Kerastase have some great products and if its not going to help you with hair loss, it would still improve hair quality.

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)
Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.Hi Katherine, If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions. Kind Regards, Charley

Similar listings