4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These weren't bad pillows at all

They are great - very comfy and fluffy; they cradle your head perfectly without mushing down flat. I have neck issues, and these pillows keep my spine aligned without being too stiff. I ordered 6 to replace our pillows, and also some extra pillows. They were vacuum sealed and contained in a small box. So nice-they will be so easy to store - they don't take up much room. I placed my usual pillow cases over the ones that came with the pillows. I assume the extra cases will keep the pillows protected for longer.hese weren't bad pillows at all. The cases are a bit rough, but nothing a good washing didn't fix. They did have a "new pillow" smell but again, washing or Febreze will take care of it. Comfortable to sleep on and didn't give me a headache like my usual standards pillow do. I don't see them lasting too long, but still a good pillow to have.

Date PurchasedAug 2018